4#
    0%
    5#
    0%
    6#
    0%
    7#
    0%

Chloe's apparent death was my favorite. Just seeing her go into the warehouse and it go boom was so awesome and you know it was a character that could easily be killed off so it was actually suspenseful.

Comment

I Voted for the first one, but gosh all of these were so great. The whole scene where Lionel is getting his hair cut and this is all going on around him is just pure genius.

Comment

Covenant is still my favorite finale.

I would have to say Chloe being possibly killed was my favorite because she was the only "expendable" character due to the fact that she was created for the show. You didn't know if they would bring her back. However, I will say that I thought the scenario they created for her surviving was extremely lame. In Covenant, the house explodes right after the door is shut. Yet in Gone when they show how she survived, there is enough time for a whole team of agents to get both Chloe and Gabe under the house before it explodes? Yeah right..

It reminds me of Kathy Bates' rant in the film Misery. She complains how one week the hero is going over the cliff in the car, and then the next he gets out before the car goes over. That feels exactly like what happened with Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
          Covenant is still my favorite finale.

I would have to say Chloe being possibly killed was my favorite because she was the only "expendable" character due to the fact that she was created for the show. You didn't know if they would bring her back. However, I will say that I thought the scenario they created for her surviving was extremely lame. In Covenant, the house explodes right after the door is shut. Yet in Gone when they show how she survived, there is enough time for a whole team of agents to get both Chloe and Gabe under the house before it explodes? Yeah right..
          Maybe they were originally planning on killing Chloe off but then changed their minds?

Comment

^ I love your screen name, Smokethatkryptonite.

Tough to choose between 3,4 and 5. But I'll go with 5. It just worked really well with the music and shaving Lionel's shaggy hair. It seemed like justice was finally being served.

Comment

I went for 1 because he went in and was reborn and then in the season 4 premiere he didnt know who he was

Comment

My favorite cliffhanger was when I thought Chloe was going to die. I'm glad that she didn't die.

Comment

Chloe "dying"....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎