This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode #2-5 Live Discussion/ Countdown thread

Episode #2-5,"Goodbye To All That" Synopsis:
    John and Derek protect a future member of the resistance at a military academy, and Weaver gives Ellison his first assignment.
    18hrs 10min

Great to know that we will be continue the fight (i mean the watch) of the show... Lead on buddy

Comment

11 hours 18 minutes

Comment

okay . not that i am scared....okay yes, i am scared of this show being canceled. but it would stink if it did.

Comment

What's this? Show might be canceled? Hope not

Comment

this is one of my 3 favorite shows .. i hope it doesn't get cancelled.. anyway ill be watching.. 6 hours 44 minutes

Comment

tick tock tick tock is it time yet

Comment

I just wrote [email protected] which is the email address for Fox's US primetime schedule, in hopes keeping the show alive past this season. Anyway i wrote...

To whom it may concern,
                Hi my name is Curtis. It has come to my attention that Fox may be thinking of cancelling the Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles series. This would be a huge mistake. I know it's because of the ratings are slightly lower then expected but that is because Mondays timeslot is packed full on every network. I mean you got Dancing With the Starts taking 18 million people each week along with Monday Night Football. And yea ill even say it, i know its not network tv but u also got the millions... and millions of WWE fans watching Monday Night Raw each week on the USA network. I think the show is being put up against enorumous odds of surviving during its current timeslot. I would believe a solution to the situation that would keep the show alive and get Fox there expected ratings would be to move the show to a Wednesday night timeslot. I watch Fox for, in no particular order, Family Guy, Terminator, House and Fringe. And I really like the TSCC series. It had me hooked since day one and it would be a shame and and outrage for it to get cancelled without Fox trying anything it could to save it from the same doom as, well like Peter Griffen says, "Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, And Greg The Bunny." And TSCC definitely does not belong being branded with shame as did all these shows. So please help keep TSCC alive and well. It is one of my favorite shows and I would be highly disappointed at the Fox executives if they cancelled such a good quality show. So lets Fight the Future.
                Thanks for your time

But anyways 6 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i really hope it doesnt get canned. they should atleast try on another night like wednesdays at 8 or something i dont watch anything then lol.

4 hours 37 minutes

Comment

im a lil bored.. 1 hour and 42 minutes!!!!!

Comment

1 hour 34 minutes...

Comment

1 hour.

Comment

38 minutes!! wheres everyone at??????????????

Comment

27 minutes!!!

Comment

23 minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡