Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laura Vandervoort @ Creation Grand Slam!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Vandervoort @ Creation Grand Slam!!

I wasn't there, yet, I've been able to find some pictures!

Credit for the pictures go to psychicrebel aka Scott!
    Last edited by lauraforever; 04-14-2008, 03:02 AM.

COOL! Thanks for the pics Jan! LV and ED look amazing!

That second pic of them laughing is adorable.

Comment

Sweet, thank you!

When was this? Was it recent?

I wonder if there are any articles on what they were talking about.

Comment

Yesterday's convention.

Comment

Originally posted by lauraforever
          Yesterday's convention.
          Oh, thank you.

I wonder why Phil Morris was there. Could we be seeing Martian Manhunter again?

Comment

wow ! I was thinking who's the hottie w/ LV ? ED looks great !
            maybe MM, finally comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
              Oh, thank you.

I wonder why Phil Morris was there. Could we be seeing Martian Manhunter again?
              I hope so! I think there's a reason why these four actors were at this convention together. Other than Clark, they'll probably have the biggest roles in season 8.

Comment

This had been their schedule:

April 12th:

Today there is the Creation Grand Slam where Laura Vandervoort, Erica Durance and Aaron Ashmore will be:

Laura will be appearing at "Creation Grand Slam" on Saturday April 12, 2008 @ Airport Marriot Hotel in Burbank, CA. The following is a schedule of the events for Laura and a bit more information. All information is subject to change:

Autograph tickets for Laura will be $20
                Professional photo-ops will be $40
                4:50pm Smallville Super Panel Discussion
                6:00pm Professional Photo-Op. PHOTO OPS take place in The VINE ROOM A, in the area behind the theatre. Please show up 5 minutes prior to time set below. Photo Op tickets are available at registration.
                6:20pm Autograph and Meet & Greet Opportunity
                10:15pm Saturday night dessert party. Complimentary and Exclusive for Gold Weekend Patrons

----------------

PLUS: James Marsters was also present at said convention!
                Last edited by lauraforever; 04-13-2008, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for all the info Jan, I would have loved to attend that.

Comment

You and me both! For months I had known about this, even during my vacation to South Africa where I met the most nicest Americans who offered me a place to stay if I ever decided to go to the US for a Convention... and then suddenly I had this hockey team's party the day BEFORE the Convention, so that was a no-brainer. Luckily, I hadn't ordered any tickets. PLUS, with the recent cancellation of LV's appearance at the Emerald City ComiCon in May this year due to filming, I won't be going to any conventions. Julie Benz ("Darla" from Buffy/Angel) will take her place. Hopefully there will be another convention after ComiCon to up my chances of getting some tickets...

Comment

Jan you cheeky git :P Taking credit for the pics I found lol (This is Scott from L-V.net)

Well I'll let you off seeing as I love that Klois fanfic you've been writing haha :P

Well I'm checking the web for more pics now - however I did find a bigger version of a pic which is already up - and it has no watermark

I'll post anymore I find here as well as L-V.net

Comment

Will change it right away! And thanks for the kind words about the fanfic!

Comment

hehe no worries Jan

Shame I can't read the fanfic at work - well I could but I have a vivid imagination so getting a vivid image of Laura and Erica making out...well you can likely work out the rest haha

I probably wont be able to get many more pics yet - when Laura was at FX 2008 most of the fan pics came out round about the next wednesday so I'd assume itll be the same this time as well

However that wont stop me form looking :P

----- Added 1 Hours and 11 Minutes later -----

I've found a couple of big pictures of LV at the Grand Slam Dessert Party

Last edited by psychicrebel; 04-14-2008, 04:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yippie! Desserty goodness! Also a BIG part of why I wanted to go, but Fate had other plans. Thanks for posting these, Scott!

Comment

great pics! thanks for posting!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎