No announcement yet.

"Retribution" & "Eradication"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Retribution" & "Eradication"

Here are episode (well parts of episodes) that I call Retribution & Eradication which are my versions of the upcoming episode 618 and 622 respectively (making Eradication my version of the season 6 finale).

Retribution (partial episode, my version of episode 618):

Lionel: Hello Lex.

Lex: What is it dad? Come to check on your son, or here for cryptic plan #1289?

Lionel: It's collection time Lex.

Lex: Now? What do you want?

Lionel: I want you to have the cybernetic parts on this list manufactured from Cyntechnics, and I want them within a week from today.

Lex: What are these for?

Lionel: Don't ask questions, Lex unless you want Lana or the public asking you some of their own about what you did to your wife. This has nothing to do with you, Luthorcorp, or 33.1, so let it go.

Lex: Very well.

Lionel: Oh, and Lex...it's about time you do something to prevent situations like this from arising again. I taught you much better than this.

Lex (murmuring): Oh, steps have already been taken.

Eradication (partial episode, my version of episode 622-- the season 6 finale):

Martha: Clark, where are you going?

Clark: All the escapees from the Phantom Zone have been taken care of. Ollie and company are taking care of Lex and 33.1. I have removed as many meteor freaks I was able to find from society using my Naman identity. For once, Smallville doesn't need me. It's now time to take care of what I had put off for too long.

Martha: You mean...

Clark: Yes mom. I'm leaving to train with Jor-El. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I promise you I will return as soon as I'm done.

Martha: Your father and I agreed that when this day came I wouldn't stop you, and I won't. But I'll miss you while you're gone Clark.

Clark: Thanks mom. As I said, I'll be back. In the meantime, keep away from Lionel. I still don't trust him. You have many other friends in town. Chloe said she would stop by often. You two should hang out since she hasn't had her mother around for a while.

Martha: Are you going to change out of your Naman suit?

Clark: No. Why bother. What I'm about to do involves the alien side of me, and that is what my Naman suit exemplifies.

Martha: Bye Clark.

Clark: Take care of yourself while I'm gone mom.

Clark: Jor-El!!! I'm here. I'm ready to start my training! I want to learn everything! Please start the training program!!!

Clark: Jor-El!!!! Where are you? I know you're here!! I restored the fortress with your crystal!!!

Clark: What happened? Why isn't he here?

Lionel: Because you're too late Clark.

Clark: You! Why are you here? How did you find this place?

Lionel: The same reason why I am so powerful---I made it my business to know. The plane, Clark, the plane.

Clark: My mom!! Last year you offered a company jet so that my mom could make it to the national education summit in Washington DC.

Lionel: Yes. And I tracked the location of where that plane crashed using the signal from its blackbox beacon to this very location.

Clark: You son of a b*tch!! You planned it all!

Lionel: Hehehehe.

Clark: But how could you know that Milton Fine would bring the plane up here?

Lionel: Your birthday last year. Milton Fine showed up, and you thought I destroyed him. But what I really did was absorb him and staged all this.

Clark: Then, Milton Fine is....

Lionel: Alive & well and will be unleashed at my will.

Clark: You still didn't answer my original question. Why are you here?

Lionel: After you stopped Zod, I had an epiphany on how I could acquire power, massive amounts of it. And that brought me here.

Clark: Whatever you're planning, I won't let you get away with it. I'll stop you.

Lionel: No you won't. Because if you do, Martha Kent will be dead before you can save her.

Clark: What are you talking about? I just left her to come here.

Lionel: You are mistaken Clark. A cohort of mine has her at gunpoint. As a matter of fact, he can hear everything we're saying now, right Justin?

Justin (on a hidden microphone/speaker): Sure thing Mr. Luthor.

Lionel: I think you should put Martha on just to convince him.

Martha: (on a hidden microphone/speaker): Don't listen to them Clark. Stop Lionel at any cost!!!!

Clark: No Mom. I won't let them hurt you.

Lionel: Just as I figured.

Clark: You son of a b*tch!!!! You having a thing for my mother, was all an act.

Lionel: That's right Clark. Your family is full of fools. Your father risked his health and life and gave it all for a pathetic zero like you. Your mother actually thought I was a changed man and trusted me. Even your biological father was a fool for ever giving me knowledge of Kryptonians. I couldn't have done it without him. He made it all possible. Can't blame him though. That stone in my pocket was at the right place at the right time.

Clark: How long have you been in control of yourself?

Lionel: Since I brought you back from death using knowledge downloaded from that stone. I faked it all. The Jor-El impersonation, everything. I made it all happen.

Clark: My dad didn't have to die!! You killed him on purpose!! I bet you also bankrolled his election because you knew what it would do to his heart!!!

Lionel: What else did you think? Who do you think gave Lex the idea of running for state senate to begin with? I had a lackey of mine send him a private message giving him the idea.

Clark: So that he wouldn't be a distraction to you & any of your plans.

Lionel: Precisely.

Clark: How do you plan to use the Fortress to give you power?

Lionel: The Fortress has a vast amount of knowledge and power. The crystals contain a tremendous amount of knowledge. I studied them and learned of a Kryptonian weapon that was dismantled before the destruction of Krypton. Parts of it were dispersed to prevent someone with too much power to get their hands on it and accelerate the destruction of Krypton. Your biological father had 1 part. He hid another part inside the Phantom Zone. And Zod also had a part of it.

Clark: And you expect to rebuild this weapon? What part do you expect me to play in this?

Lionel: I don't need you Clark. I also don't need you meddling with my plans.

Clark: Then how do you suppose we break this stalemate?

Lionel: Stalemate? You are quite the fool if you believe there is any stalemate. As I said, I don't need you Clark. I already know everything I need to know.

Clark: If you know so much, then why didn't you use the octagonal key to get back and forth between the Kawatche caves & the Fortress?

Lionel: Because I gave it to him.

Clark: Who?

Lionel: The chosen one who will help me enter the Phantom Zone and retrieve the hidden part of the weapon.

Clark: Only a member of the House of El can open the portal using this fortress.

Lionel (smiling): So true, so true.

Clark: Jor-El!!!! Stop this intruder from accessing the portal!!!

Lionel (echoing): It is too late Kal-El.

Lionel: Hehehehe!!!!!

Clark: Where's Jor-El?? Where's my biological father???

Lionel: The Jor-El program was overrided by one containing my will.

Clark: That's it, I've had enough!! I won't stand by and let you get away with this!!

Clark: Whooounnnhhhh!!!!

Clark: Ohhh. Aaahhh. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Lionel: Welcome back Clark. Though this time, you have some nice green rock keeping you company.

Clark (wincing): What the!!!

Lionel: I have someone for you to meet Clark. The chosen one...

Clark (wincing): He looks just like me.

Lionel: This is Hank. Hank Henshaw.

Clark (wincing): What have you done to him? What unethical games have you played with his life?

Hank: What has he done to me? You're the one who ruined my life, Kal-El!!! Mr. Luthor just saved me.

Clark (wincing): How did you get so deformed...lose your limbs? How did I cause this?

Lionel: You remember the day I brought you back to life using the fortress technology? That day you hurled a nuclear warhead from the missile you rode out into space. One of Luthorcorp's highly hidden subsidiaries had a space mission running in a revolutionary new shuttle, armored like no other. Though it was armored, the blast from the nuclear warhead was strong enough to decimate parts of Hank's body after losing so much living tissue due to radiation. We were barely able to get the shuttle back to Earth.

Hank: All this from a nuclear explosion that would have never happened had you not ducked responsibility and gotten back to Jor-El in time and not lost your powers.

Clark (wincing): So to cure him, you turned him into a clone of me?

Lionel: I used an advanced version of the process used on Emily Dinsmore to "infect" his body with your DNA, which repaired the damage done to the parts of his body that were not yet amputated.

Clark (wincing): And now, since he has an identical copy of my blood & DNA, he was able to get into the Phantom Zone and out because he is part of the House of El.

Hank: Correct!

Clark (wincing): But how did you survive the Phantom Zone? Those prosthetics you have are very primitive? The phantoms I encountered would have torn you up without a problem.

Hank: With this.

Hank: You should have never left it in the Fortress Kal-El.

Lionel: Come Hank. Those new advanced cybernetic prosthetics I got from Lex are in the adjacent chamber. With the weapon, I can enfuse them onto your body permanently so you can destroy the pitiful Kal-El. I'll drag him along so he can witness the beginning of his own downfall.

Lionel: Lie down here.

Lionel: You see Clark, what you ran away from, I accepted.

Clark (wincing): My ship! Where'd you find it? It exploded the day I ran away to Metropolis!

Lionel: No, it disintegrated into energy that reintegrated underneath the Fortress. It is what sent the homing signal that told the crystal from the 3 stones combined where to land to form this fortress. We unearthed it.

Clark (wincing): My ship was part of this weapon!?!!?

Lionel: Yes, it's part of the weapon known as the Eradicator. As is this piece that Hank just returned from the Phantom Zone with...

Lionel: ...and the octagonal blackbox Zod stole that powered his ship, aka BRAINIAC.

Clark (wincing): That was destroyed & consumed by Baern.

Lionel: Only half of it was. The other half is completely intact.

Lionel: Your carelessness allowed me to take it. You never took the time to go back and pick up the other half. Just as careless as Lex. You know, for two people who are so different, you have a lot in common.

Clark (wincing): You reshaped it?

Lionel: Yes, it will now fit the octagonal depression in your ship.

COOL EPISODES!!

But im not sure i like Clark getting trapped in the blue kryptonite as Clark was previously trapped in both the season 3 final & in season 5.

Comment

Thanks. I tried to do something else, but couldn't think of something else that would set up the situation I wanted, which was Clark being stuck on the Moon having to communicate telepathically with Martian Manhunter and them having their 1st official meeting. I also wanted to include Lana's necklace as a nice continuity item that would prove to be much more than just an ordinary jewel, as will be revealed in my version of episode 702. I also wanted to make him succumb to something that he would have otherwise avoided had he been trained to stress the importance of the training.

Comment

Re: "Retribution" & "Eradication"

Originally posted by xrayvision
        Here are episode (well parts of episodes) that I call Retribution & Eradication which are my versions of the upcoming episode 618 and 622 respectively (making Eradication my version of the season 6 finale).

Retribution (partial episode, my version of episode 618):

Lionel: Hello Lex.

Lex: What is it dad? Come to check on your son, or here for cryptic plan #1289?

Lionel: It's collection time Lex.

Lex: Now? What do you want?

Lionel: I want you to have the cybernetic parts on this list manufactured from Cyntechnics, and I want them within a week from today.

Lex: What are these for?

Lionel: Don't ask questions, Lex unless you want Lana or the public asking you some of their own about what you did to your wife. This has nothing to do with you, Luthorcorp, or 33.1, so let it go.

Lex: Very well.

Lionel: Oh, and Lex...it's about time you do something to prevent situations like this from arising again. I taught you much better than this.

Lex (murmuring): Oh, steps have already been taken.

Eradication (partial episode, my version of episode 622-- the season 6 finale):

Martha: Clark, where are you going?

Clark: All the escapees from the Phantom Zone have been taken care of. Ollie and company are taking care of Lex and 33.1. I have removed as many meteor freaks I was able to find from society using my Naman identity. For once, Smallville doesn't need me. It's now time to take care of what I had put off for too long.

Martha: You mean...

Clark: Yes mom. I'm leaving to train with Jor-El. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I promise you I will return as soon as I'm done.

Martha: Your father and I agreed that when this day came I wouldn't stop you, and I won't. But I'll miss you while you're gone Clark.

Clark: Thanks mom. As I said, I'll be back. In the meantime, keep away from Lionel. I still don't trust him. You have many other friends in town. Chloe said she would stop by often. You two should hang out since she hasn't had her mother around for a while.

Martha: Are you going to change out of your Naman suit?

Clark: No. Why bother. What I'm about to do involves the alien side of me, and that is what my Naman suit exemplifies.

Martha: Bye Clark.

Clark: Take care of yourself while I'm gone mom.

Clark: Jor-El!!! I'm here. I'm ready to start my training! I want to learn everything! Please start the training program!!!

Clark: Jor-El!!!! Where are you? I know you're here!! I restored the fortress with your crystal!!!

Clark: What happened? Why isn't he here?

Lionel: Because you're too late Clark.

Clark: You! Why are you here? How did you find this place?

Lionel: The same reason why I am so powerful---I made it my business to know. The plane, Clark, the plane.

Clark: My mom!! Last year you offered a company jet so that my mom could make it to the national education summit in Washington DC.

Lionel: Yes. And I tracked the location of where that plane crashed using the signal from its blackbox beacon to this very location.

Clark: You son of a b*tch!! You planned it all!

Lionel: Hehehehe.

Clark: But how could you know that Milton Fine would bring the plane up here?

Lionel: Your birthday last year. Milton Fine showed up, and you thought I destroyed him. But what I really did was absorb him and staged all this.

Clark: Then, Milton Fine is....

Lionel: Alive & well and will be unleashed at my will.

Clark: You still didn't answer my original question. Why are you here?

Lionel: After you stopped Zod, I had an epiphany on how I could acquire power, massive amounts of it. And that brought me here.

Clark: Whatever you're planning, I won't let you get away with it. I'll stop you.

Lionel: No you won't. Because if you do, Martha Kent will be dead before you can save her.

Clark: What are you talking about? I just left her to come here.

Lionel: You are mistaken Clark. A cohort of mine has her at gunpoint. As a matter of fact, he can hear everything we're saying now, right Justin?

Justin (on a hidden microphone/speaker): Sure thing Mr. Luthor.

Lionel: I think you should put Martha on just to convince him.

Martha: (on a hidden microphone/speaker): Don't listen to them Clark. Stop Lionel at any cost!!!!

Clark: No Mom. I won't let them hurt you.

Lionel: Just as I figured.

Clark: You son of a b*tch!!!! You having a thing for my mother, was all an act.

Lionel: That's right Clark. Your family is full of fools. Your father risked his health and life and gave it all for a pathetic zero like you. Your mother actually thought I was a changed man and trusted me. Even your biological father was a fool for ever giving me knowledge of Kryptonians. I couldn't have done it without him. He made it all possible. Can't blame him though. That stone in my pocket was at the right place at the right time.

Clark: How long have you been in control of yourself?

Lionel: Since I brought you back from death using knowledge downloaded from that stone. I faked it all. The Jor-El impersonation, everything. I made it all happen.

Clark: My dad didn't have to die!! You killed him on purpose!! I bet you also bankrolled his election because you knew what it would do to his heart!!!

Lionel: What else did you think? Who do you think gave Lex the idea of running for state senate to begin with? I had a lackey of mine send him a private message giving him the idea.

Clark: So that he wouldn't be a distraction to you & any of your plans.

Lionel: Precisely.

Clark: How do you plan to use the Fortress to give you power?

Lionel: The Fortress has a vast amount of knowledge and power. The crystals contain a tremendous amount of knowledge. I studied them and learned of a Kryptonian weapon that was dismantled before the destruction of Krypton. Parts of it were dispersed to prevent someone with too much power to get their hands on it and accelerate the destruction of Krypton. Your biological father had 1 part. He hid another part inside the Phantom Zone. And Zod also had a part of it.

Clark: And you expect to rebuild this weapon? What part do you expect me to play in this?

Lionel: I don't need you Clark. I also don't need you meddling with my plans.

Clark: Then how do you suppose we break this stalemate?

Lionel: Stalemate? You are quite the fool if you believe there is any stalemate. As I said, I don't need you Clark. I already know everything I need to know.

Clark: If you know so much, then why didn't you use the octagonal key to get back and forth between the Kawatche caves & the Fortress?

Lionel: Because I gave it to him.

Clark: Who?

Lionel: The chosen one who will help me enter the Phantom Zone and retrieve the hidden part of the weapon.

Clark: Only a member of the House of El can open the portal using this fortress.

Lionel (smiling): So true, so true.

Clark: Jor-El!!!! Stop this intruder from accessing the portal!!!

Lionel (echoing): It is too late Kal-El.

Lionel: Hehehehe!!!!!

Clark: Where's Jor-El?? Where's my biological father???

Lionel: The Jor-El program was overrided by one containing my will.

Clark: That's it, I've had enough!! I won't stand by and let you get away with this!!

Clark: Whooounnnhhhh!!!!

Clark: Ohhh. Aaahhh. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Lionel: Welcome back Clark. Though this time, you have some nice green rock keeping you company.

Clark (wincing): What the!!!

Lionel: I have someone for you to meet Clark. The chosen one...

Clark (wincing): He looks just like me.

Lionel: This is Hank. Hank Henshaw.

Clark (wincing): What have you done to him? What unethical games have you played with his life?

Hank: What has he done to me? You're the one who ruined my life, Kal-El!!! Mr. Luthor just saved me.

Clark (wincing): How did you get so deformed...lose your limbs? How did I cause this?

Lionel: You remember the day I brought you back to life using the fortress technology? That day you hurled a nuclear warhead from the missile you rode out into space. One of Luthorcorp's highly hidden subsidiaries had a space mission running in a revolutionary new shuttle, armored like no other. Though it was armored, the blast from the nuclear warhead was strong enough to decimate parts of Hank's body after losing so much living tissue due to radiation. We were barely able to get the shuttle back to Earth.

Hank: All this from a nuclear explosion that would have never happened had you not ducked responsibility and gotten back to Jor-El in time and not lost your powers.

Clark (wincing): So to cure him, you turned him into a clone of me?

Lionel: I used an advanced version of the process used on Emily Dinsmore to "infect" his body with your DNA, which repaired the damage done to the parts of his body that were not yet amputated.

Clark (wincing): And now, since he has an identical copy of my blood & DNA, he was able to get into the Phantom Zone and out because he is part of the House of El.

Hank: Correct!

Clark (wincing): But how did you survive the Phantom Zone? Those prosthetics you have are very primitive? The phantoms I encountered would have torn you up without a problem.

Hank: With this.

Hank: You should have never left it in the Fortress Kal-El.

Lionel: Come Hank. Those new advanced cybernetic prosthetics I got from Lex are in the adjacent chamber. With the weapon, I can enfuse them onto your body permanently so you can destroy the pitiful Kal-El. I'll drag him along so he can witness the beginning of his own downfall.

Lionel: Lie down here.

Lionel: You see Clark, what you ran away from, I accepted.

Clark (wincing): My ship! Where'd you find it? It exploded the day I ran away to Metropolis!

Lionel: No, it disintegrated into energy that reintegrated underneath the Fortress. It is what sent the homing signal that told the crystal from the 3 stones combined where to land to form this fortress. We unearthed it.

Clark (wincing): My ship was part of this weapon!?!!?

Lionel: Yes, it's part of the weapon known as the Eradicator. As is this piece that Hank just returned from the Phantom Zone with...

Lionel: ...and the octagonal blackbox Zod stole that powered his ship, aka BRAINIAC.

Clark (wincing): That was destroyed & consumed by Baern.

Lionel: Only half of it was. The other half is completely intact.

Lionel: Your carelessness allowed me to take it. You never took the time to go back and pick up the other half. Just as careless as Lex. You know, for two people who are so different, you have a lot in common.

Clark (wincing): You reshaped it?

Lionel: Yes, it will now fit the octagonal depression in your ship.

Man, that was very nice! FREAKING AWESOME!!! Did you ever consider being a writer. You got serious talent. I wish you could be part of the writing crew for Smallville.

Comment

Thanks H-man. No, never did. I actually hate writing, except when it comes to stuff like this. I finished editing the last of these episodes last night (the one titled Clash) and left some cliffhangers in that one. I would love to continue, but it takes too much time.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            Thanks H-man. No, never did. I actually hate writing, except when it comes to stuff like this. I finished editing the last of these episodes last night (the one titled Clash) and left some cliffhangers in that one. I would love to continue, but it takes too much time.

Oh ok. On a side note, did you get my PrivateMessages?

Comment

Yeah. I'll try to respond to some of them today or tomorrow. I don't know how long I'll be home today to respond to them.

Comment

Good heavens, fan fic aside, are we going to finish Season 6 in such a vicious cliffhanger? Will Lionel actually turn out to have overpowered Jor-El? The whole idea just makes me shudder! But I couldn't resist reading it in spite of the current time (Sunday 2:07am). Better get to bed, though. Got Church!

Comment

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I also posted Fissure (my episode 701) and Clash (my episode 702) in which the cliffhanger of the episode continues through if you're interested.

Comment

Well, where the fiddlestick is it?!?!

P.S. For hating writing, you sure seem to do a lot of it

Comment

Fissure:

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

Clash (this is a long one...longer than Fissure, you will need time to read it):

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

I guess I can only write stuff like this about things I really, really wanna see. Since It will never be done on the show, I at least wanted to make it myself to satisfy my curiosity of how applying my ideas to actual episodes would be like.

Comment

Well, I don't feel like going to bed anyway. I still have to eat something...I'm on it, doggone it!

Comment

Enjoy your food.

Comment

stupid question what is a naman

Comment

Naman is the figure from the cave legend who represents Clark. The legend says that he will come to Earth in a rain of fire and be able to shoot fire from his eyes & have the strength of several men. If you watch Skinwalker & Talisman, you'll know all about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎