Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest trailer and preview clip discussion (MERGED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosey
    Ok, now if you guys are that dedicated you should have gone to Comic Con (stow away or hitch if you had to) to see TW live and in-person.
    Well...I kinda live far away from San Diego. Far.

Comment

• me too

Comment

• Chloe-Monster, your link just takes me to a google/youtube login page.

Comment

• Ugh! Yeah I can't get to it anymore either. It says the video is private.
          Last edited by chloe-monster; 07-27-2009, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Smallville New Timeslot Trailer

The CW released a new trailer for Smallville's new timeslot which will be Fridays. This new trailer doesn't include new footages from the Season 9 but we still waiting for the release of the Comic Con preview trailer.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• The trailer seems very average compared to what was seen at comic con, lol.

Either way, it's good that the timeslot is being advertised.

Comment

• I still don't think that moving to Fridays is a good thing but I agree with you Selina, now people will get remind now about this

Comment

• You know it somewhat bothers me that technically Lois isn't in that preview, lol

Comment

• Well, ED was in the preview, and of course that was the "look of love" that Clark gave "Lois"! I wish that they would have put some of the new scenes in, but I'm glad they're advertising the Friday night time slot.

Comment

• i am happy that they are promoting the move to fridays
                      thanks for the link

Comment

• Yeah lol it's like zzzz compared with the Comic Con one. But yay for the look of lurve lol.

Comment

• I'm going to be watching Smallville tonight on the CW for the first time they have shown it on a Friday. Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowBird
                            I'm going to be watching Smallville tonight on the CW for the first time they have shown it on a Friday. Cheers
                            And what an Epi to start with. Infamous....

Comment

• I saw the bootleg trailer for season 9 on YouTube (can I post that here) and it looks freakin awesome!!! I'm actually excited for this show once again. Here's hoping for a good season.

Comment

• On the trailer they showed at CC Lois is saying something during the "steamy clip" (you all know what part I'm talking about because your mouses are broken from looking at it over and over again). It sounds like she's saying "I don't need you, but I want you" can anyone clarify that for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎