• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where'd it go?

Title: Where'd it go?
    Author: FWVidChick (Jen)
    Pairings: Clois
    Rating: PG to PG -13
    Disclaimer: I own nothing (obviously) and I just enjoy writing it. Its called fandom.
    Theme: Romance,confusion, and some comedy.

Summary:
    Lois isn't having the best day and needs some Clark time, Clark rummages through his closet realizing something strange has been happening..and movie night gets a little twisted.

Time Frame: s9 sometime between Escape and Charade.. will end up AU.

Thanks to Ebatcl for proof reading!

This idea is because of various plot bunnies i had hopping by when on the Clark/Lois relationship thread..so thank all the crazies there..

Parts:
    1. Six pack or Soda?
    2. Shirts and Lips..
    3. Kisses and Confusion
    4. Possessions and Screams

Last edited by FWvidchick; 12-20-2011, 06:01 PM.

Good start so far! I can't wait to see where you take off with this from here!

Comment

the mistery of the missing plaids!!!!
      I know i'm going to have so much fun reading it

Comment

Anther one?? Boy you're sure knocking them out hun. But this one looks just as great, can't wait to read more

Comment

Originally posted by cathy14

the mistery of the missing plaids!!!!
          I know i'm going to have so much fun reading it
          Yep.. mystery of the plaids..and more..

Originally posted by Loulou26
          Anther one?? Boy you're sure knocking them out hun. But this one looks just as great, can't wait to read more
          What can I say.. the plot bunnies have been breeding fast ..

Should have the first part out in a day or two.
          Last edited by FWvidchick; 07-18-2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Part 1 - Six Pack or Soda?

A/N: Sorry this part is so short.. but its the intro ..

ღ Part 1: Six Pack or Soda? ღ

Lois ran her fingers down the soft fabric and smiled, then lifted the edge of the collar to her nose. Nice! She loved the smell...just exactly what the doctor ordered... Doctor Lois that is, after a very stressful day. It took all she had not to consume a whole carton of ice cream in her melancholy mood. The day had been one bad thing after another and it didn't help that after all of it,
            Clark hadn't asked her over.

Okay, so maybe she shouldn't have taken it for granted that he would. But it had been a while since they had a movie night and she had hoped that tonight would be one and she could pretend the horrible day never happened. Besides, she knew he enjoyed movie nights, so it was a win win situation. They either enjoyed a good movie or well... Lois blushed to herself.

It was hard to not spend the evening kissing him, especially since all they really did was kiss when it came to intimacy. Not that she was complaining,because she had asked and insisted they take it slow. Putting off tours of galaxies and all that, and Clark had obliged. Though there were times when they had danced on that imaginary line, tempted to cross it, then something would happen and they'd be back to where they always were.

Lois had no intention of it being any different tonight, making out was just fine. She saw the blush again in the mirror and scowled at herself. What was it about Clark that could do that to her?

There were moments when she had to pinch herself and wonder if she was drugged or infected or something, because how they went from feuding friends to touchy feely friends with kissing benefits was beyond her. Though in fairness, what she felt for him was far more than that; sometimes she was afraid its depth went on forever.

Okay Lois... enough introspection alright...time for Rocky Road... the man is off his game...” She pulled a face at herself, then rolled her eyes, “Obviously... and he isn’t going to call. His loss! Ben and Jerry's gain.” Lois turned, heading for the fridge, thinking the gain would all be at her hips at this rate.

As if on cue,the phone rang, Lois scrambled to catch it, almost for a second thinking she should ignore it and make him come get her. The man obviously didn’t need her like she needed him. Yeah, it could be said, Lois was a tad miffed. Stupid men.

Hello Lois Lane, hack reporter and unnoticed girlfri...” she trailed off realizing she said the word she normally refused to even allow him to think.

Lois!”

Clark...”

You're not a hack.

She sighed, of course he didn't mention the unmentionable... damn him. Why didn't he bring it up? Didn't he know that just because she didn't want to use labels didn't mean she didn't want him to defend her in that regard?Just say I'm not an unnoticed girlfriend so I could tell you we don't use the word girlfriend. Stupid Clark!

Did you not notice the day I’ve had? Were you not there when Randal sent me on that ridiculous assignment that turned into the biggest piece of sh...” She was spared from finishing by her gentlemanly non boyfriend.

Yes, Lois I was there and I am sorry, but it doesn't make you a hack. Look, I am sorry I had to take off earlier. I meant to ask if you wanted to come over... but ...uh...one of my sources...called at the wrong time. Please... let me make it up to you...”

He was using that tone that made her want to melt into a puddle.

"I dunno Smallville...”

Lois... I've got pie.” His tone implied more than that.

Lois found she hated the fact that she was consistently losing more and more resistance to his charms. The man only had to give her puppy dog eyes and she was wrapped around his finger. And now apparently using his special sexy voices over the phone and she had no defenses.

Fine... I'll be there shortly... Oh,we'll watch a movie and I choose...” Code for kiss me till I forget all my troubles.

I wouldn't have it any other way...six pack or soda?” Code for whatever you want...I'm happy to give. Gosh,dang the man was sweet.

"Hmm...That was a loaded question. It was harder to resist that line when she had the bubbly. Hmmm... Do I want us to push it or not... Oh gawd...Smallville, why do you have to be so damn good looking and a great kisser to boot?

Better to be safe, which of course didn't mean she couldn't have some fun. A small voice chanted no mistakes...he's the one...no mistakes...he's the one, "Oh uh... pop is fine."

"See you here...?" he actually sounded nervous. Stop being cute, Smallville.

"On my way... "

Lois hung up and glanced around, grateful she had picked up the phone and never had that caloric rendezvous. She headed for her closet,and then paused. Taking one last look in the mirror, hand running down her top and tight jeans.

No, she wasn't going to change... besides she had a feeling Clark would love what she was wearing. Doing up just a few of the buttons,
            she grabbed a movie, not really paying attention to which one, and headed for the door with purse in hand.

You know the drill.. cookies..feed me
            Last edited by FWvidchick; 04-29-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Oh so sweet, Jen. His clothes makes her feel better... but we already knew that, right?

Comment

Aww I loved this. Lois cracks me up but boy she really can be a vulnerable mess when she wants to be huh?

Fantastic Jen, PPMS I need to read more

Comment

Oh Lois... She can be a bit naive here, but I mean, LOL!!!

Another great smile to my face, Jenny-Dear! Thanks so much!

Comment

I love Lois... she is simply fantastic!! Of course she would pick Clark over ice cream any day of the week. I also love that she didn't change out of his shirt before heading to the farm.

Good job... looking forward to the next update!!

Comment

The beginning sound fantastic!! I know Lois would any time choose Clark over ice cream, I mean DUH!! I love that she knows she's vulnerable to Clark's puppy dog eyes and sexy phone voices. Post more!! Wanna see how the night will come out.

Comment

Replies..

Originally posted by cathy14
                        Oh so sweet, Jen. His clothes makes her feel better... but we already knew that, right?
                        Yes we did.. it gets better... hehehe
                        Originally posted by Loulou26
                        Aww I loved this. Lois cracks me up but boy she really can be a vulnerable mess when she wants to be huh?

Fantastic Jen, PPMS I need to read more
                        Isn't that why we love her tho.. Lois 'internal contradiction' Lane.. Thanks Hun! and more is coming..

Originally posted by s01itaire90
                        I love Lois... she is simply fantastic!! Of course she would pick Clark over ice cream any day of the week. I also love that she didn't change out of his shirt before heading to the farm.

Good job... looking forward to the next update!!
                        Ice cream or Clark Kent.. the woman would have to be insane to pick ice cream over him. Yeah the shirt.. You know I wasn't sure if ppl would catch what she was wearing but you are all too good.. lol.. now question is..what will his reaction be.

Originally posted by Isabel14
                        The beginning sound fantastic!! I know Lois would any time choose Clark over ice cream, I mean DUH!! I love that she knows she's vulnerable to Clark's puppy dog eyes and sexy phone voices. Post more!! Wanna see how the night will come out.
                        Thanks and hehe..I couldn't help it with the puppy dog eyes and sexy voices.. Lois is a bit more self aware in this department then Clark can be . Hope you enjoy the 'night'..
                        Last edited by FWvidchick; 05-07-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

This is great!

Comment

Awwwww, love them¡¡
                            All we know that Clark is the sweetest man ever, but Lois in love is soooo cute¡ We are used to see her like a fearless and independent reporter, but I'd love to see this softer side, only for CK. Btw-I love their "special" language
                            Great Work Jenn, can't wait for the movie night

Comment

I haven't read it just yet but i know what you mean by bunnies haha maybe for the people who don't know you could always, show them haha.

Ben and Jerry's huh i prefer Dairy Queen. Haha great start, i wonder just how many codes they have? looking foward to more Jen, keep it up!
                              Last edited by NCISVILLE; 03-27-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎