No announcement yet.

ChiefOlsen!: The Missing "Lincke" in SV Inspired Illustration & Design

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChiefOlsen!: The Missing "Lincke" in SV Inspired Illustration & Design

I've been an enthusiastic viewer of SMALLVILLE since its television debut in the Fall of 2001 and have always dabbled in the realm of fan-art, but feel more now than ever the desire to share my SV inspired illustrations and designs with the greater fan-base!! Here's to an epic final season and a lasting SV legacy!!!

Also, please feel free to browse my online illustration and design portfolio at...

jameslincke.com

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

The Studio/Set I constructed as part of my BELIEVE IN HEROES competition video!

Last edited by Vergon6; 12-29-2010, 07:43 PM. Reason: Image too large for forums

MOD EDIT

Season 10 Supergirl!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Laura V. as SUPERGIRL!!!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

I had the opportunity to meet and speak with Laura at this past Octobers NYCC and I gifted her a t-shirt with my illustration printed on it and she seemed to really enjoy it!! She went on to say she "will totally wear it to bed." No lie!

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Dr. Fate!!

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Hawkman!!

Aquaman!!

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

Green Arrow, Oliver Queen!!

----- Added 27 Minutes later -----

Cyborg!!

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

Impulse!!

Last edited by Vergon6; 12-29-2010, 07:48 PM. Reason: Duplicate, promoting website again

Comment

Black Canary!!

MOD EDIT
      Last edited by Vergon6; 12-29-2010, 07:48 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

Awesome Art, you are very talented, please keep it up! If you have anything Chloe, I would love to see!

Comment

Promotional Poster created for use in the Contest Entry!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Oh Trust, Chloe-Art is on the way!! I met Allison at the NYCC in October and gifted her some work and had the opportunity to talk with her, she's so awesome!! And smart! Thanks so much for the support!

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Brainiac!! James Marsters inspired!

I had the great opportunity to meet and speak with James at several conventions and I gifted him artwork twice! I saw him over this past summer and gave him a t-shirt with this illustration printed on it and he seemed to love it! I saw him again back in October at the NYCC and he remembered me right off the bat and told me that he wore the shirt on set when filming the 200th episode for this season! So Awesome!!

Stargirl!!

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Promotional Poster as included in my BELIEVE IN HEROES competition video entry!

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

I made this some years ago when Smallville was in the middle of its run. It's a Superman Rocking Chair and it's adorned with all sorts of images ranging from the very beginnings of our most beloved superhero's origins in the 30s to the modern day epic TV production that we know and love! Tom Welling as Superman is featured in the center under the crest!! I'd love one day to gift it to the great Tom Welling!

Last edited by Vergon6; 12-29-2010, 07:50 PM. Reason: image too large

Comment

You are Super Talented! Im glad your showing us all this! Keep up the fantastic work!

Comment

Thanks Gabe!! I will totally keep at it, I'll be posting t-shirt mock ups ASAP for folks to see. I got to Scan in the Doomsday illustration and also post the Villains/Rogues Gallery piece I did a year ago for Marsters!

Comment

Wow, very cool stuff here -- you have a unique style, and I will look forward to seeing more of your work! Keep it up! And I will be especially eager to see what you drew of Chloe!

Comment

WOW!!! *drools a little bit*

Comment

Nice work!!

Comment

Thanks y'all for the support!!! More to come.

Bizarro
                      /Clark!!
                      Graphite on board!

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Penciling stage in progress.

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

Screen Caps from my BELIEVE IN HEROES competition entry video. I created an artist character (based off of myself) to act as a Blur/Heroes inspired illustrator and t-shirt printer. So, I printed the character portraits and logos on t-shirts as props. I actually do print t-shirts and the illustrations are all in fact printed beautifully. Very comfy too!!

----- Added 23 Minutes later -----

Hawkman T-shirt!!

Stargirl
                      T-Shirt!!

Supergirl T-Shirt!!

Green Arrow T-Shirt!!

Last edited by ChiefOlsen!; 12-28-2010, 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^ Fantastic Work!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Meeting Julian Sands aka Jor-el of Krypton!! Notice the homemade Season 9 Blur Tee!

Homemade Blur Tee showcasing!! Young Blur buddy/sidekick faces off against the Killer Clown of Smallville, Kansas.

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

Whoa! Even MORE awesomeness. Dude, this stuff is epic. Thanks for sharing, and it's amazing that you've been able to meet several of the Smallville cast to give them this stuff. EXCELLENT WORK, and please, keep sharing!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎