I Love You (One-shot Song Fic)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love You (One-shot Song Fic)

A/N: This song fic is lovingly dedicated to 'S.'

SUMMARY: Lois is totally in love with Clark. I'm in a smutty and romantic mood, so of course Clark and Lois reap the benefits.

RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: There are some moments referenced from prior seasons and from season 10. This song fic is based on the Martina McBride song of the same name.

I LOVE YOU - MARTINA MCBRIDE

The sun is shining everyday
    Clouds never get in the way
    For you and me
    I've known you just a week or two
    But baby I'm so into you
    Can hardly breathe

I've known Clark for a long time now. Actually, more like three-hundred and seventeen weeks. Why it took so long for us to see what was there right from the beginning I'll never know. Oliver knew from the beginning. He told Clark the night they met that he would mask his feelings up in sarcasm too if he were living under the same roof with a beautiful woman. Of course we both denied it. Even Lana knew. When Clark told Lana one time that he thought I was rude and stuck-up and annoying, she told him the best ones started out that way.

Apparently everybody but us knew.

And I'm in so totally
    Wrapped up emotionally
    Attracted so physically
    Actin' so recklessly
    I need you so desperately
    Sure as the sky is blue
    Baby, I love you
    I love you

I glance outside just for a moment and notice that it's such a beautiful morning. There isn't even a cloud in the sky. Now normally I would make myself a cup of coffee and sit by the window to gaze at the beautiful sky, but not this morning. Nope. I would rather stare into the eyes of the man who's arms I'm laying in right now. He's even wearing my all-time favorite thing.

He's wearing only his sexiest smile.

I never knew that I could feel like this
    Can hardly wait till our next kiss
    You're so cool
    If I'm dreamin' please don't wake me up
    Cause baby I can't get enough
    Of what you do

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside as I look into the eyes of the man who makes my knees weak and my toes tingly. I know I sound as giddy as a school girl, but I don't care. He loves me. I just can't say that enough. It's moments like this when I just want to shout it from the highest mountain. Since there isn't a mountain around Smallville, I'll just have to shout it from the roof of the Daily Planet instead.

Clark Kent loves me.

And I'm in so electrically
    Charged up kinetically
    Actin' erratically
    Need you fanatically
    You get to me magically
    Sure as the sky is blue
    Baby, I love you

I never thought I would ever hear those three little words from the man who gets under my skin like no other man I've ever known. He just loves to press my buttons. He just seems to magically know where they are. I'm sure that if you saw my face right now, you would probably see the blush on my cheeks. I can't help it. I just can't stop thinking about those long fingers of his touching me in places that would make you blush.

He really does have more than two hands.

I can't believe that this is real
    The way I feel
    Baby I'm gone head over heels

He also has the most sinful lips. Those lips that make my body quiver with the kind of pleasure I've never felt before. Just an hour ago he got this mischievous glint in his eyes that told me he was up to something. When I asked him what he was up to, all he said was to shut up and kiss him. Now I normally hate being told what to do. But just looking into those soulful blue eyes just does something to me. So I kissed him all right.

Just not where he expected me too.

I'm sure you want to know where I really kissed him, but I'll just leave it up to you and your more than active imagination. Let's just say that a part of Clark's anatomy was very grateful for the attention.

More than grateful.

And I'm in so totally
    Wrapped up emotionally
    Attracted so physically
    Actin' so recklessly
    I need you so desperately
    Sure as the sky is blue
    Yeah

It was so romantic when he finally told me that he loved me. It was a good thing we were dancing and his arms were wrapped around my waist because otherwise my knees would have buckled just looking at the most sweetest smile I ever saw on his face.

That was only a warm-up to when he finally told me he was The Blur.

I know I had the biggest smile on my face as I ran across that supply room and tackled him to the floor. He put his arms around me and he kissed me as only he could. I don't know how he does it. How on earth did he turn a army brat like me into such a love-struck woman?

I guess I'll never know.

And I'm in so electrically
    Charged up kinetically
    Actin' erratically
    Need you fanatically
    You get to me magically
    Sure as the sky is blue
    Baby, I love you

Ever since we made love for the first time, he's been very attentive. I can't even count how many times we've made love. We've made use of the supply room at the Planet at least several times. Then there was the time when he pushed me up against the shower wall and licked every inch of my body with that wonderfully long tongue of his. Then there was the time when he bent me over the couch and...

Sorry about that. My mind just drifted off.

I always knew that Clark had it in him. I guess it just took the right person to bring it out of him. I just never thought it would be me of all people who would end up being on the receiving end of that kind of passion.

I really don't mind it so much.

Baby I love you
    Do you love me too
    Baby I love you
    Last edited by gem65; 12-20-2010, 06:35 AM.

That was very romantic¡¡ I never get tired to read this kind of stories and ask myself about the times when they didn't see was what there in front of them all the time. Luckily for them true love always triumph and it's so lovely to read how in love they are now.
    Great Work Mary-El¡

Comment

That was a fantastic story Mary Ellen, nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsWolverine
        That was very romantic¡¡ I never get tired to read this kind of stories and ask myself about the times when they didn't see was what there in front of them all the time. Luckily for them true love always triumph and it's so lovely to read how in love they are now.
        Great Work Mary-El¡
        Thanks, Carmen. I feel the same as you. I never get tired of writing them.

Originally posted by There Is No Spoon
        That was a fantastic story Mary Ellen, nicely done.
        Thanks, Sherman. Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

Loved it. Very romantic and very Clois like. I loved how you wrote Lois' thought, it fit her to a T. Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by TaraLittle
            Loved it. Very romantic and very Clois like. I loved how you wrote Lois' thought, it fit her to a T. Nice work
            Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm in a romantic mood so...

Comment

Wow! Very romantic. Who'd have thunk the army brat could turn into such a romantic? Very nice hon.

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
                A/N: This song fic is lovingly dedicated to 'S.'
                Awww!

I've known Clark for a long time now. Actually, more like three-hundred and seventeen weeks. Why it took so long for us to see what was there right from the beginning I'll never know. Oliver knew from the beginning. He told Clark the night they met that he would mask his feelings up in sarcasm too if he were living under the same roof with a beautiful woman. Of course we both denied it. Even Lana knew. When Clark told Lana one time that he thought I was rude and stuck-up and annoying, she told him the best ones started out that way.

Apparently everybody but us knew.
                QFT (Quoted for truth). So true. So, did you actually take the time to figure out how many weeks it was?

Clark Kent loves me.

[...]

It was so romantic when he finally told me that he loved me. It was a good thing we were dancing and his arms were wrapped around my waist because otherwise my knees would have buckled just looking at the most sweetest smile I ever saw on his face.

That was only a warm-up to when he finally told me he was The Blur.

I know I had the biggest smile on my face as I ran across that supply room and tackled him to the floor. He put his arms around me and he kissed me as only he could. I don't know how he does it. How on earth did he turn a army brat like me into such a love-struck woman?

I guess I'll never know.
                That's the magic of Clark Kent. Very sweet one-shot, Mary. I loved it.

Clois Forever!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aw I love these types of stories where we get to see how either Lois or Clark feel about each other, they are so romantic. Great job, like always. I hope we get to see more of these kinds of scenes from you because they are really beautiful.

P.S. I googled 317 weeks lol. How did you figure out it was around 6 years?

Comment

aaww very nice

Comment

Awww Clois*melts*

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                        Wow! Very romantic. Who'd have thunk the army brat could turn into such a romantic? Very nice hon.
                        She only needed to find the right guy. Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by darlenejbv
                        Aw I love these types of stories where we get to see how either Lois or Clark feel about each other, they are so romantic. Great job, like always. I hope we get to see more of these kinds of scenes from you because they are really beautiful.

P.S. I googled 317 weeks lol. How did you figure out it was around 6 years?
                        Clark and Lois met at the beginning of season four. It is now season ten. So 52 times 6 comes out to 312 weeks. Then I added 5 more weeks to it because that's what the figure was when I started writing this fic.

PS: I love these type of stories too.

Originally posted by bigvillir001
                        aaww very nice
                        Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by LoisforPresident
                        Awww Clois*melts*
                        Me too. *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by superlc529
                          Awww!

My train leaves around 8:30 Wednesday night. It's about a 4 hour ride, then I get to see my 'S.'

QFT (Quoted for truth). So true. So, did you actually take the time to figure out how many weeks it was?

See previous post for explaination.

That's the magic of Clark Kent. Very sweet one-shot, Mary. I loved it.

Clois Forever!!!!!!!!
                          I agree with you and I'm glad you loved it.

Comment

Wow!!! That was great!!! I totally loved it!!!
                            And yes I'm back at last!!! I had some pc problems, but now I'm back again!!!

Comment

Wow simply amazing was sweet and romantic I loved it so much,

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎