Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He♥rt To He♥rt (PG-13)

Title: Heart To Heart
    Author: FWVidChick (Jen)
    Pairings: Clois with touches of Chlollie and other pairings.
    Rating: PG-13 for very mild language, innuendo and non explicit love scenes between a married couple.

Timeframe: Sometime around 2 years after the end of season Ten. Is AU to aspects of s10, anything AU will be referenced or elaborated on. Everything else is the same as seen on the show.

Summary:
    Someone stirs in the shadows and begins to turn the world of Clark and Lois upside down, pushing the boundaries of their bond, forcing them to decide how far they are willing to go to save one another. And how will the threat in the present effect the future and the past?

Theme: Romance,Drama,Angst,action, some light humour.

Disclaimer: I own nothing (obviously) and I just enjoy writing it. Its called fandom.

A/N: Currently reposting chapters with better editing (a work in progress). Essentially it's all the same just minor changes to grammar & punctuation. Also changing font and formatting. Thanks goes to Summer for taking the time to edit these earlier chapters!

made by carol aka ctbn60

Heart To Heart

Author: Lilaneyah

Sometimes in this lifetime,
    we meet a special soul,
    who fills our very essence,
    to almost overflow,
    we drink the cup of friendship,
    it tastes like ruby wine,
    and you know within your heart,
    this meeting was Divine.

This soul that lives within your heart,
    no distance can prevail,
    an inner spark, within the heart,
    becomes a Holy Grail,
    the starting of a journey,
    in which you both shall be,
    a reflection of each other,
    for all eternity.

Prologue

The foul smell was what brought her to consciousness; a conscious state that was dark and cold. In trying to bring her arm up to her head Lois found herself restricted, arms and legs unable to move. She was trapped in something. A box, maybe? She started to panic until lectures of the General flooded through her mind. “Panic plays no part in the training of a soldier. It will only get you killed,” he’d intoned gruffly.

Taking a deep breath and wincing at the stale air, Lois moved her arms as much as she could, feeling the cold metal in front of her. From the lack of pressure on her back, none against her front and the lack of space both above and below her head and feet, she knew one thing to be true; wherever she was she was standing upright and in a very tight space. What she assumed was the door to her prison was only maybe a fingertip away from her face from what she could tell.

Prison?! How in the world did she get here? She couldn't recall anything beyond the last time she’d seen Clark. After that it was all hazy. Something tickled at the back of her mind; she had an interview with…?

"Damn!" She cursed out loud. She winced, although this time at the pain that rushed through her head.

For the last few years Lois Lane had tried to be a very good girl; to keep her reporting catastrophes down to a minimum and not worry Clark. Other than a few close calls and some minor scrapes she had actually avoided being kidnapped or imprisoned which was a miracle to say the least. Now she was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be and she didn't even know why. She tried to reach for her cell and then cursed again when she realized she was in one of her pencil skirts for work. No cell phone, no Clark.

Okay, maybe it was time for a little panicking. “Look, I don't know if anyone is out there, but you better let me out if you know what’s good for you.” She grimaced with each word, but didn't bother to hide her anger, "Someone is going to come looking for me!”

The voice that responded wasn't creepy; it was plain, boring, and she couldn't even tell if it was male or female. But the words...

The words sent a shiver down her spine.

"I am counting on it Mrs. Lane-Kent. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Please comment, they are like delicious baked cookies!

Chapter Index:
    1. Irresistible
    2. Gone
    3. Lost without
    4. Lost within
    5. Awake from the Dark
    6. Love Bound by Sealed Doom / Part Two
    7. Hiding in his arms
    8. Because you are my heart
    9. For You I Will
    10. Warnings, Revelations, and Preparations
    11. Preparing in Red
    12. Sacrifice in Black, Love in the Beat
    13. By Your Side
    14. *Attempting Normal
    15. *Sail away with me
    16. *Downhill
    17. *Adrift in Confusion
    18. *Broken Inside
    19. * A gift of Love and Hope
    20. *To Prevent the Inevitable
    21. * Its Not as it should be, but We're in this Together
    22. * Hollowed out

♥ The Heart to Heart Anthology - Related one-shots

This and my other stories now posted on ff.net .

*titles are subject to change upon posting the chapter
    Last edited by FWvidchick; 06-20-2012, 09:01 PM.

Good start.

Looking forward to reading more.

Comment

Well this definitely picked up my interest, so you better update soon
      Nice start

Comment

Thanks. Working on it now but I am terrible at punctuation.. so it takes me a while to edit..lol Should be out tomorrow

Comment

Very interesting and mysterious... Great start !

Comment

awesome... I cant wait for more.. Please continue

Comment

Sounds interesting and very intriguing.
              Great Work¡¡

Comment

WOW, this is definitely not what I expected from the title, but this is insanely good! I am extremely interested!!!! You set this up beautifully with great detail to make the story feel real! Loved it! Please continue soon and PPMS!!!!

Comment

I like it already!! I just LOVE Clois romance mixed with some action. Can't wait to see who kidnapped her!! And what he plans to do..

Comment

I like it keep going and i have to say, i love your avatar, plus its true, who doesn,t like Shelby? I love Shelby he's someone everyone loves.PPMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois Wonderland
                      WOW, this is definitely not what I expected from the title, but this is insanely good! I am extremely interested!!!! You set this up beautifully with great detail to make the story feel real! Loved it! Please continue soon and PPMS!!!!
                      I am not sure I am capable of writing pure fluff,I don't mind reading it but I tend to when I write need a background story.. something for the characters to deal without outside of relationship angst. Glad you like the prologue.

Originally posted by Isabel14
                      I like it already!! I just LOVE Clois romance mixed with some action. Can't wait to see who kidnapped her!! And what he plans to do..

Hehe. More on the kidnapping in chapter 2 (mostly written) and Clois love in chapter 1

Originally posted by NCISVILLE
                      I like it keep going and i have to say, i love your avatar, plus its true, who doesn,t like Shelby? I love Shelby he's someone everyone loves.PPMS.

Oh gosh.. Who doesn't love the shelby. Will always be a super dog to me even if he doesn't have powers. and its Clois dog which makes him extra special.

Posting Chapter 1 shortly. I ended up adding, not just editing it. Currently dizzy from the bronchitis tho, doesn't make it easy. haha.

can someone post something so I don't have my next part merge with this.
                      Last edited by FWvidchick; 11-27-2010, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I hope you get well soon. Plus thats what i do a lot, not just edit, add.

Comment

Irresistible ~ Chapter One

Chapter One: Irresistible

~ A day and a half before Prologue present ~

After parking in the garage complex, Clark was sure he was being watched as he left the car. This was why he couldn't just super speed home but had to take the car back and forth in the first place. But this was a different kind of feeling of being watched; not the casual observer kind but the sensation of eyes staring at the back of your head sort of feeling.

Before stepping into the elevator he did a sweep with his x-ray vision but there was not a sign of anyone around. It was probably just the fact he hadn't really wanted to move out of the farmhouse that had him currently paranoid. Knowing Lois was right about living in Metropolis and giving up the farm chores didn't make it any easier, though. In fact, he felt annoyed that he couldn't keep going as he had before. But reporting and being Superman were two full time jobs that had only gotten harder to juggle over the past year.

Since he recently had handed over the farm management details into the hands of his mother Martha to sort out a weight had been lifted; one he hadn't realized he carried. He missed the farm, though, and it didn't matter that he could still zip on over anytime he wanted. It was strange to live somewhere else, but Lois was his home and he knew he would adjust.

Stepping out of the elevator he loosened his tie and nodded to one of their neighbors, Mrs. Kramer. The friendly older woman grinned up at him and then cooed to her little dog, "Say Hi to Mr. Kent, Vernie."

Clark gave her a smile back but didn't slow down, eager to get to Lois. For the last two weeks they had so many scheduling conflicts that they had barely seen each other. He was determined to get some time with his wife before either of them had another pressing matter intervene.

In the apartment some boxes were still stacked against the wall, signs that she hadn't really been home all that much lately. Clark could smell Chinese take-out. "Lois!" He called out, placing his glasses on dining table along with his work bag, hearing her voice coming from the bedroom.

"Look, you tell him that if he doesn't give me the interview I've got a wonderful little article my editor is more than happy to run that will expose his not so legal-" she stopped, cut off by the person who was yelling through the phone back at her. Looking up at him, she smiled, her eyes lighting up.

She was so beautiful, a real force of nature. Intimidating, out spoken, ladder climbing reporter who was all his and melted his insides with the way she looked at him. Her support was the main reason he was able to maintain this dual life. Without her, he would be lost and these last few days he felt hungry for her presence. He knew he was staring but didn't try to hide it. With her hair pulled back into a pony tail while still in her underwear and bra, blouse unbuttoned, he suddenly felt starved for her in another way.

Lois held a finger up as she moved around the bed towards him. "Go ahead and threaten all you want.” She put her hand over the mouth piece and grinned at Clark, her eyes flashing with devilish amusement "It’s all mouth and no fire with this one. Mattheson should get a tougher assistant. Far too easy to bully, I think I made him cry."

Clark smiled and shook his head, grabbing Lois around the middle and pulling her to him. He watched the expressions she pulled at the man who was practically crying through the phone at her.

Lois rolled her eyes at the man’s patheticalness. "Just tell him its interview or exposure, his choice.” She hung up the phone with an exasperated snort.

"I was wondering if I was going to get to see you today or if I was going to have to settle for a rendezvous with Superman.” She smiled up at him, tilting her head.

Clark's gaze flickered between her lips and her eyes "Hmm. Superman will have to wait. I want to see my wife and I have plans for her." He leaned down, grazing his lips across hers teasingly. He felt her tremble before her mouth grabbed his, obviously having missed him like he had her.

Lois was sure, very sure, that she would never get tired of Clark Kent's magical mouth. It was why her phone ringing caused her to growl before she broke the kiss and answered it.

"What?! Yes, this is Lois Lane." She felt Clark chuckle as he began kissing down her neck, his fingers running teasingly up her back and along other places. "Mmmhmm..." She was struggling to not moan at what his fingers and lips were doing. "I see… And I…" She put her hand over the phone and hissed in mock annoyance. "Clark! Really?!" She squirmed a little, unable to hide the enjoyment of his touch on her face. "I can't focus."

"Good," he whispered huskily back, letting down her hair and unhooking her bra.

Lois rolled her eyes and then gasped when she suddenly found them lying on the bed. Clark looked down at her with his beautiful bedroom eyes, a smile teasing the corner of his lips. He made it so hard to resist him and, boy, how she had missed that.

"It’s nothing… Line interference, "she managed to snap into the phone. ”Is it a deal or not? Really? When?! Ok… I'll… be… there," she struggled to reply in between kisses, then let the phone slide from her hand as she melted into him.

After a few moments she gasped for breath and pushed Clark back. "Smallville, I have to go. I've got to book my flight."

Sitting up, Clark took off his shirt then helped her the rest of the way out of hers. "No." He shook his head in feigned graveness. "I have an appointment booked with Lois Lane first."

Lois leaned up on her elbows. "You think you're so irresistible, don't you?"

"Yep. You've told me so," he quipped, his blue-green eyes eating her right up.

"Great. And it’s gone straight to your head." She gave a pointed look, her eyes flickering from his face to his groin then back.

He now wore a smirk. "Exactly!"

She exclaimed, slapping his chest and squirming, not really wanting him to stop. "Clark, I really-“

He kissed her again hungrily and Lois found she couldn't resist it another moment nor did she want too. "Never mind..." she murmured breathlessly.

Two weeks and barely a moment together was far too long.

Lois packed the last of what she needed into her small travel case. "Clark, it’s just for two days. When I get back I'll write up the article and I am yours. And, hopefully, with the recent natural disasters having finally calmed down you will back to the same o' as Superman."

Clark for a moment seriously thought of kidnapping his own wife but knew that wouldn't go down well. Lois Lane-Kent was also Lois Lane the Reporter and his cover in many respects depended on her doing this job. Besides, she'd never let him hear the end of it. "I could come with you," he suggested softly.

Sitting the bag down on the floor, Lois gave him a light smile. "Oh, Smallville. You have your own assignments to finish." She wrapped her arms around him. "That doesn't mean you can't come visit me at my hotel room. I'll get awfully lonely if you don't. "
                          He chuckled. "Can't have that. But when you get back, it’s me, you, and some private island."

“Deal,” Lois said with a grin, leaning her head against his chest.

Clark brushed his fingers slowly through her hair. "I'll finish the unpacking while you're gone."

Pulling back, Lois sighed and then gathered her hair back into the pony tail, looking at the dresser mirror. Her eyes flickered to his reflection as she talked. "Thanks. Just couldn't get to it this week."

Clark wasn't blind. He could see the emotion flitter across her face. "Lois, what is it?"

She turned to look at him directly. "Just missed you and if I didn't have this deadline I'd stay. Screw Mattheson but Perry's been breathing down my neck to reel something in one way or the other with him."

Clark reached out and gently touched her face before grabbing her bag. "I know. At least let me drive you to the airport then I'll head into the Daily Planet to finish a few of my own."

Lois could see what he was thinking. "So we're both free for our island getaway?"

"Exactly. Though Superman may have to make an appearance." His tone told her that he was feeling a little burned out, but was trying to not let it be issue. He loved saving people and being Superman but between the recent change of moving and the fact they had hardly seen each other as of late, he was stressing.

Crime and natural disasters seem to come in huge waves and right now they both felt like they were gasping for air. Even before the move or the two week unwanted hiatus from each other it had been crazy. Four times in one week she had to remind him to put his glasses on. One day a month ago she could remember he was so addle-brained between a busy news day and super hero stuff that he came in with his shirt improperly buttoned, revealing bits of his Superman suit.

Lois had just been grateful she was able to steer him away from everyone and into the phone booth on time. Superman might seem super capable and unfazed but Clark Kent was not.

Taking his hand Lois squeezed. "All right, time to be my chauffeur. Oh, by the way," she continued as the left they apartment. "You owe me."

"What for?"

She put her hand on his chest. "You know what for." She bit her lip before grinning at his eyes going wide.

Clark grabbed her arm and pulled her close whispering, "That was in no way a fair bet, but I'll pay up Miss Lane. Depend on it."

"Oh Smallville, you tease!"

~A day later~

Up above the Earth there was no noise, no screeching of cars or babbling of a billion people to rush over him. The only sound from the world below was that familiar beat, rhythmically telling him she was okay. He could hear it all the time. It went beyond the sense of sound and into something deeper; it was a part of him.

Down there among the masses he could hear it but it was part of the background, like the flutter of wings or the ticking of a clock; a soothing reminder. Up in the black with the sun shining on his back, he could feel her heart beat and it became not just only a sound, but a sensation that pulsed over him. Distance from her held no meaning.

Bathing in the sunlight, his eyes closed and his body relaxed as he drifted, Clark listened to the other half of his soul. He was suddenly very startled when Lois' heart skipped a beat. He turned angling his body towards the Earth, eyes narrowing as he felt the change in her rhythm.

Something was wrong. Not only could he hear it in her heart rhythm but feel it deep in his bones. Leaving the peace, he came back down to Earth, ignoring the sliver of anxiety that had crept into his own heart.

Thoughts? Cookies
                          Last edited by FWvidchick; 06-20-2012, 03:57 PM. Reason: because I am mentally deficient and notice mistakes way after the fact.

Comment

Oh I like this story very much!! I don't know why but I LOVED this line:

"He chuckled 'Can't have that.. but when you get back,its me, you, and some private island"

Comment

Hey!! you left me in the middle of my inspiration
                              But really what's going on??? Who got Lois??
                              That was fantastic, update soon

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎