Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only Hope For Me Is You (Companion Piece to A Different Clark)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Only Hope For Me Is You (Companion Piece to A Different Clark)

Please read this first! A Different Clark

Title: The Only Hope For Me Is You Companion Piece for A Different Clark
    Pairing: Lois and Clark
    Rating: PG-PG-13
    Timeline: Season 10 Episode 10
    Spoilers: Some quotes from seasons 4-10 [SPOILER]We all saw the promo for Luthor where Clark wakes up next to two women in bed. I wrote Lois waking up next to Clark Luthor well here is SV!Clark's POV waking up next to those two women[/SPOILER]
    Summary: This is merely a speculation for [SPOILER]Luthor[/SPOILER]. Clark wakes up in bed next to two women who aren't Lois and in a different time. He is determined to get back to his own time and his own Lois, how will he get there and how will the people he knows be different in this alternative universe
    Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
    Author's note: Due to some very kind requests (and completing my NaNo challenge!!!) I decided to write a companion piece for a one shot I posted this weekend called A Different Clark PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE THIS! I don't know what came over me but the inspiration was just flowing and this piece basically wrote itself. I hope you all enjoy this story... especially the ending

The Only Hope For Me Is You (One Shot)

The last thing Clark remembered was touching some box that Tess had placed on the desk in Watchtower. He didn’t remember getting home but he must have at some point as he was currently lying in a very comfortable bed. Lois had once asked him if he ever needed to sleep, and he didn’t most of the time. But as of late all of the stress he had been under with the Darkness, the VRA, and trying to be a leader for the League the times that he could go home and lay in bed next to the woman he loved were moments that he cherished more than any other. Clark smiled as he felt a delicate hand placed on his chest.

“Mmm, someone’s up early considering all the vigorous naughty activities he participated in last night.” A flirty feminine voice cooed cuddling up next to him rubbing her hand up and down his chest and abs. Clark’s eyes shot open, his heart momentarily stopping completely. He was in bed, a bed that wasn’t his with one brunette woman curled into him and another woman with jet black hair lying next to him, her back to him while his hand was nonchalantly draped over her breast.

The other woman rolled over caressing his chest mumbling, “Ready for round twenty baby? You know I can never get enough of you.” As she continued her sentence her hand traveled lower until it slipped under the sheet that was covering his manhood.

Clark quickly sat up in bed and jumped out bringing the silver silk sheet along with him. He regretted it instantly, it left the girls in bed completely bare in front of him, he turned to his side avoiding eye contact with them as he wrapped the sheet around his waist. Where the hell was he? Why was everything bleak and gray? Why was he naked? And who were these girls? “Who are you two?” Clark stuttered from nerves.

“Awe. Look Tawny he wants to role play.” The brunette smiled wickedly sitting up in bed teasingly crawling on her hands and knees down the bed.

The brunette followed suit getting into the same position. “Mmm you know Brandii likes when you roleplay Clark. Come here big boy and let us teach you everything we know. You won’t even have to lift a finger.”

“Well he’ll have to lift something.” Tawny said in a baby voice that made Clark want to go deaf.

“I have to use the bathroom.” Clark quickly said hoping that the opened door he saw to his left was indeed a bathroom and that it had clothes in it.

“Okay baby, you use the bathroom, Tawny and I will keep each other occupied.” Brandii smiled leaning into the other woman. Clark gulped and practically super sped to the bathroom locking the door behind him. Never once in his life had Clark ever been winded, but right then he was leaned against the door panting in panic. He prayed that this was just a bad dream, or that somehow this wasn’t his life. He had woken up next to two women in bed, he only needed and wanted to wake up next to one, Lois Lane.

Lois he immediately thought, where was she, was she okay? He hoped she wasn’t dragged into this hell with him. Clark had to push all the feelings of filthiness to the back of his mind, even though he was pretty sure he hadn’t actually done anything with those women it didn’t make him feel like any less of a cheater and a liar. Clark splashed his face with water looking himself in the mirror. He looked different, he looked like he had when he spent the summer in Metropolis all those years ago. Clark checked his hands and bare body for any signs of Red K, when he saw none the only thing he could possibly come up with was that he was in some kind of alternate reality. When Clark heard obscene feminine moans coming from the other room he knew he had to get out of there, and fast.

Swiftly looking around the room Clark’s eyes landed on a pair of dress slacks and a black button up shirt. Sighing in relief Clark dressed and set his eyes on the window above the sink. Luckily for him it was unlocked and Clark slipped out and onto the fire escape. He sifted through his mind for any idea of how to get back to his time and universe and his Lois. Speaking of his Lois he had remembered their date today, it was going to be the date that everything changed, that he asked the most important question he was ever going to ask Lois Lane in his life. Why is it whenever I’m about to do this something like this happens? Clark shook the thought from his mind and wondered if Watchtower was still functioning and if they could help him. Just as Clark was about to speed away a tall man that looked like someone Lois watched on Monday Night Wrestling called after him.

“Mr. Luthor.” The bald man called. Clark’s heart dropped… Luthor? Why would this man be calling him Luthor? Clark figured maybe it would be best to go along with whatever he needed to. He just needed to get home. “Do you need to go somewhere sir?”

Was this man his driver? Clark nodded his head standing up straight, “Yes I do.”

“Back to the mansion?” He asked. It suddenly clicked. Maybe Tess would be at the mansion and she could help him out of this. If she was anything like the Tess in his time she had to know some way out of this mess.

“Where else would I want to go?” Clark said bitterly, it made him feel sick to treat someone with such rudeness but if he was anything like he was when he was Kal that’s how he would act.

The broad bald man smiled brightly opening the door for Clark, “That’s more like it Mr. Luthor.”

Clark got into the back of the black car with blacked out windows and closed his eyes. This was going to be a long day, and he hoped it was only a day.

~~~

Somehow Lionel Luthor was alive in this world, and to top it all off Clark was Lionel’s adoptive son. And in this world The Blur was known as something called Ultraman, and Ultraman was known for being violent and killing people. The thought alone sent chills up his spine. This world was much darker than he had expected. When Clark asked about Tess, Lionel looked at him as if she had three heads. His response was simply: “Your sister is probably holed up in that club house she thinks we don’t know about, with the people that are trying to bring you down.”

Clark tried to conceal his jaw from dropping when Lionel referred to Tess as his sister, but he knew Lionel was talking about Watchtower, he managed to ditch the Rowdy Roddy Piper driver and speed on over to Watchtower. When Clark arrived at the grand stained glass doors a sense of relief washed over him, if anything could get him back to his time it would be in that building.

Clark opened the door and immediately smiled upon seeing Tess. “Tess you have to help me!” He called out to her.

Tess went ridged upon hearing his voice echo through Watchtower. She looked up and spoke timidly, “What are you doing here Clark? How did you know about this place?”

“Tess you need to listen to me, I’m not Clark Luthor. I’m from another universe, my name is Clark Kent I’m know as The Blur, and I write for the Daily Planet. I am not supposed to be here.” Clark’s voice was nothing less than pleading.

“I’m not falling for it again Clark.” Tess shook her head closing the laptop on her desk. “You remember the story Dad used to read us, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, well I’ve learned a thing or two from it.”

“Tess I don’t know what you’re talking about but that wasn’t me!” Clark raised his voice, he immediately regretted doing so when he saw Tess shake from fear. He softened his voice again. “Tess this isn’t my life, the Clark here can be a good person he just needs the same people around him that I have in my world. Please Tess, I need to get back to them.”

Tess’ eyes softened and cast a look of curiosity to Clark, he knew he was getting to her. “Tess that last thing I remember is touching some box you had on the desk in Watchtower.” Clark spoke as he began looking around for that same box in this world. He was halted when he heard two more sets of voices enter Watchtower.

“Tess we picked up the stuff you needed.” Lois’ voice filled the room and Clark’s heart swelled. He turned around smiling brightly, happy to know that Lois was alive and still fighting the good fight even in such a dark time. He should have known no matter what the universe Lois would always be Lois, his Lois. Clark’s swelled heart abruptly fell when he turned to see Lois and Oliver, together, holding hands. Oliver held a large duffle bag that he placed on the floor, it was then that Lois turned and locked eyes with Clark. “Whoa what is he doing here?” Lois asked a mix of anger and fear plaguing her voice.

Oliver swiftly reached down to the duffle bag but was halted by Tess. “Hang on!” She spoke boldly stopping Oliver. “He’s not Clark Luthor.”

Oliver scoffed, “Come on Tess if he’s not Clark Luthor then we’ve been after the wrong guy all these years.”

“Oliver he says he’s from a different time, and I believe him.” Tess sighed.

“Um, Tess come on you remember 2009 when he pulled this same crap on you. Manipulating you into sending him to another time so he could kill…” Oliver drifted off and Lois jerked her hand out of his.

“Listen I obviously know that I don’t have the best track record with being honest in this universe. But trust me I’m not Clark Luthor.” Clark approached them. “I don’t know how else to prove it to you.”

Tess and Oliver shared a look that Clark read as they didn’t know how to prove it either. But Lois looked down at her feet and quietly opened her bag. “I do.”

“What? How?” Oliver asked approaching Lois, she halted him by simply putting her hand up and that’s when Clark saw it. The glittering diamond ring on her hand that was so big he was sure they could see it from space. It was a ring that only someone who had more money then they knew what to do with could give. Then it dawned on him, someone like Oliver, Clark felt a pang on anger bubble up in the pit of his stomach. That anger however deceased when Lois spoke once more.

“I was doing a story on Clark Luthor years ago, I went back to his hometown of Smallville to see if I could dig up any dirt on him. My research led me to these caves and then this palace of ice. There I was greeted with a blonde woman who spoke to me about soul mates and her son Kal-El.” Lois spoke softly. He wasn’t sure if it was because she was nervous or if in this world Lois Lane was a mild mannered reporter who sometimes helped take down the ultimate bad guy with more than just her words but it was almost unsettling to hear Lois so, demure. Lois pulled out a velvet box, holding it gingerly in her hands. “And we all know that Kal-El is Clark. She gave me this bracelet and told me it would always connect us. I don’t know why it’s me she didn’t explain. But maybe if I slip it on I’ll know if he really is not Clark Luthor.”

“Wait Lois you never told me about this?” Oliver questioned. “And now you’re going to just trust some chick from the arctic who tells you that you’re connected to Clark? I say a big no way to this, what if she was lying? And Tess has said Clark doesn’t even use his Fortress anymore since Lionel took him under his wing.”

“It may be the only way we know the truth Ollie.” Tess spoke looking to Lois and nodding, “Put it on.”

Lois opened the box and revealed the bracelet, Clark recognized it immediately, it was the soul mate bracelet that he was told about years ago, he completely forgot about it, but he guessed his mother in this universe hadn’t. Lois slipped the bracelet on and was instantly hit with flashes from Clark Kent and his Lois Lane.

“Who are you?” “Lois, Lois Lane.”

“I guess that explains why we’re friends.” “Oh we’re friends now?”

“Maybe when you finally crack open that piggy bank, you’ll find that all this time you haven’t been saving for a bike, you’ve really been saving for a Harley.” “There are times where I think you don’t know me at all, then others where I think you know me better than anyone.”

“Lois I promise someday, you’ll meet someone even more special.”

“Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound I can’t wait to see what else he can do.”

“Besides, why settle for hot rich and famous when I can hang out with you?”

“What if my soul mate comes along and I’m too blind to see it?” “I don’t know Smallville I think, that when the right girl walks into your life, you’ll know.”

“Do you love him?” “Yes.”

“Guess I can give these well heeled puppies a rest.”

“When I’m ready to tell the world my secret you’ll be the first to know.”

“I’m going to be needing that.” “Clark Kent you’re back! I was beginning to think your family lived on some distant planet.”

“Clark, Clark what happened?” “We made it.”

“I was hoping we could grab something to eat tonight once we finished up. I’m not saying we should go out on a date, just… something like a date.”

“I’ve always known deep down that you were a hero.”

“Lois what are we doing?” “I’m eating a maple doughnut and you’re kind of invading my personal space.” “I mean us, Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois as a couple.”

“You asked me what my dream was and it’s this, with you Lois.”

“You’re perfect.”

“Can you ever forgive me for thinking it was you? Please say something… anything.”

“Clark please, please come back to me!”

“Thanks Clark but I get it, the super powered are people too, they wrestle with their flaws but the Blur is different, he’s my hero. No matter what he’s afraid of I know he will always be there for me.”

“I love you.” “I love you too.”

“You’ve had a lot of questions about the Blur, it’s me. I’m The Blur.”

“I want you to know me completely with no secrets, cause you’re the one. You always will be.”

“It’s my RIGHT to protect my family!” “it may be your right, but you’re wrong to think that we don’t belong together. I love your daughter, and I don’t want a day to go by where I’m not with her.”

“My toothbrush, I’m in.” “Why don’t you let me take you out? It’s Power Ballad night at the ace of clubs.”

“In case I forgot to mention it I’m glad I only booked a one way to Miami, your arms are a lot better than some seat in coach.” “The truth is I rely on you more than anyone else, I trust you to know parts of me that I don’t even trust myself.”

“I mean you gotta admit I’m…” “Everything I’m not? Lois that’s why it works.”

“Lois how am I supposed to protect people, protect you, if I can’t even protect myself from the darkness.” “By not trying to do it alone. We’re in this together now.”

Lois gasped for air as the visions stopped and she stumbled back slightly. So many feelings were coursing through her veins: safety, comfort, lust, and most of all love. Not only had Lois heard the words but she also saw the images of each and every moment the two of them shared in his world, and lots of skin and skin. “Lois?” Clark asked immediately joining her at her side, he didn’t care if this wasn’t his Lois, it was still Lois and he worried about her. “Lois are you okay?”

Lois looked up at him with complete adoration in her eyes. She reached up and caressed his cheek, “Maybe there’s still hope for you.” She smiled at him looking so much like his Lois, Clark had to hold himself back from kissing her. “He’s telling the truth it’s not Luthor.”

Clark offered his hand to Lois, helping her stand. As soon as she was steady on her feet Oliver pulled her to him protectively. Clark looked to Tess who nodded her head before walking over to a locked cabinet. She reached in her pocket for the keys but couldn’t find them. “Oliver did you take the keys again?”

Oliver thought about it for a second and quickly went to where he remembered leaving the keys. Leaving Clark and Lois alone. Lois looked up at Clark and bluntly asked, “Are you two happy?”

“I’ve never been happier in my entire life than I am when I’m with you.” Clark said softly. “And Lois has told me the same.”

“I’m glad one of us is happy.” Lois said sadly casting a glance to Oliver.

“Lois if you are not happy don’t do it. The Lois I know would never allow herself to live a life of misery.” Clark spoke lovingly.

“I have no choice.” Lois locked eyes with him, her eyes shining. “I’ve only ever loved one man in my life and it was you, until you changed. No one will come close to the way you use to make me feel.” Clark was beyond saddened that the Lois in this world was so unhappy and miserable. “All I have is my work.”

Clark couldn’t help but smile at her last statement, of course even a Lois Lane in such a bleak dark world would be a work-a-holic. The moment was interrupted when Tess’ voice resonated through Watchtower. “Clark is this the box?”

The black box with various designs was the exact box Clark had touched. “That’s it.”

“I don’t know why you touching Dad’s old music box would send you here. But maybe touching it once more will send you back home.” Tess offered. Clark’s mind raced, if the box was Lionel’s music box why did Tess have it in his world?

Clark stepped towards the red head and held his hand out so she could place the box in his hands. When it was cradled in Clark’s large hands a bright white light began to glow from the recesses of the box. Clark's eyes never left Lois as he hoped. He hoped this was it, and that he would soon be home. He closed his eyes waiting for the moment of truth.

When Clark’s eyes opened he was in a very different looking Watchtower, there were cables hanging everywhere and broken equipment, and Clark was now on his knees feeling absolutely sick. When he looked up he saw Lois, Oliver, and Tess holding kryptonite weapons to him. Clark keeled over in pain and Lois screamed, “Wait!”

She dropped her kryptonite knife and ran to his side. “Clark?” she questioned.

“Lois.” Clark choked out reaching for her hand.

“How did I find out you were the Blur?” Lois asked him in a pleading manner.

“I kissed you in the alley by our phone booth.” Clark spoke slowly.

“Put the kryptonite away it’s him!” Lois yelled at Tess and Oliver as she wrapped her arms around Clark. “You’re back. God I was so scared.”

Clark looked up at Lois seeing blood dripping from her lip. “Lois what happened to you?” Clark gingerly cupped Lois’ cheek.

Lois smiled softly leaning in to his gentle touch. “Let’s just say Clark Luthor isn’t as kind as Clark Kent.”

Clark gave Lois the most sympathetic look. How could another version of himself, even one from another universe ever physically hurt Lois. “Well I’m here now.” Clark said softly placing his forehead against Lois’.

“I love you.” Lois whispered.

“I love you too.” Clark kissed her lips gently.

“So boy scout where’d you go?” Oliver asked. “Because your twin here was quite the jack ass and would’ve give us anything.”

“I was in a place I never want to go back to that’s for sure.” Clark said turning to Tess. “Speaking of, we need to talk later.”

Clark saw Tess swallow before nodding.

~~~

When Clark and Lois arrived at the farm later that night Lois insisted the two of them take a nice long bath after the day they had both been through. Clark ran the hot water adding some bubble bath and lighting a few candles with his heat vision. Clark turned around to see Lois walk into the bathroom in a silk robe, she approached Clark smiling. “It’s nice to have you back Smallville.”

Clark simply smiled pulling on the flimsy silk belt slowly slipping the robe off Lois’ shoulders. Clark gracefully lifted her up and placed her in the tub, the bubbles quickly covering her body. Soon after Clark undressed himself and slipped in behind her. Lois laid her head back on his chest and sighed, “So are you going to tell me about what happened while you were gone?”

“Yes I am.” Clark chuckled.

“Start from the beginning.” Lois said as she grabbed a loofah, turned around so she was facing him and began to wash him.

“Well um, I don’t really know how to say this. I just want to preface this by saying that I did absolutely nothing except wake up and this had already happened.” Clark spoke all too quickly.

“Spit it out Clark.” Lois smiled grabbing his left arm and began washing it.

“I woke up next to two women. They were naked and I was naked but we didn’t do anything. They had names like Brandii and Tawny and their voices were like nails on a chalkboard. As soon as I realized what was going on I jumped out of bed and left.” Clark spoke nervously while Lois smiled.

“I guess it’s good that I suggested this bath then, I can wash all the Pam Anderson grossness off you.” Lois winked at him. “Continue.”

“Well when I left there I had a driver who took me back to the,” Clark paused, “Luthor mansion. In that world my name was Clark Luthor and my father was Lionel. I was known as Ultraman and I killed people Lois. People were afraid of me.”

Lois looked into his deep blue eyes and gently spoke, “That’s another world Clark, you can’t change alternate realities. In this world you are the greatest hero the world has ever seen.”

“Not yet.” Clark sighed.

“Hey, I’ll have none of that talk!” Lois playfully warned him. “So then what?”

“Well I came face to face with Lionel, it was hard to get him to buy that nothing was wrong with me but I got him to tell me about Tess who was still running Watchtower and in that world was my sister.” Clark continued.

“Wait a minute. Tess was your sister?” Lois asked. “What was that all about?”

“I don’t know but I’m going to talk to her about it later.” Clark shrugged as Lois grabbed a bottle of shampoo pouring a small amount in her hands and running it through Clark’s dark locks. “But when I went to Watchtower, Tess didn’t believe my story, and then you walked in with Oliver. Lois you were engaged.”

“Engaged? To Oliver? Yeah you were definitely in some sort of alternate universe.” Lois chuckled.

“You were miserable Lois.” Clark shook is head as Lois washed the shampoo out of his hair.

“So how did they figure out that it wasn’t you and get you back? Because we did nothing on our end.” Lois chuckled.

“Do you remember the bracelet I told you about? The soul mate bracelet?” Clark asked Lois as he took the loofah from her and she leaned against the other side of the tub as Clark began to wash her. Lois nodded her head and Clark continued, “Well that Lois had the bracelet, I guess even in alternate realities we’re still connected. She put the bracelet on and all my memories of moments between the two of us flashed through her mind. That’s how they knew I wasn’t lying.”

“Wow talk about a connection.” Lois chuckled softly.

“She asked me if we were happy.” Clark said softly.

“And what did you say to that?” Lois closed her eyes.

“That I’ve never been happier then I am with you.” Clark leaned in puckering his lips to the pulse point on her neck. That’s when it dawned on him, this was it, this was the moment. Clark continued washing Lois while reaching into his discarded pants pulling out a little black box he had been carrying around for a few weeks now. “And it’s true Lois. You bring me peace, you give me hope and you make me a man. Before I told you I was the Blur I was so worried that I would put you in more danger by telling you my secret. But now that you know things have been better than ever. The odds may be stacked against us but nothing can break us, we are stronger than anything when we stand together. When I’m with you I feel like I can be the hero my father always thought I could be. The hero you know I will become. Lois you’ve saved my life physically and emotionally time and time again. I want to share my life with you, I love you, I want you to walk through life with me as my other half because without you I am but half a man. Before your father left a month ago I talked with him before dinner. He gave us his blessing. Lois,”

Lois’ breath caught in her throat as she heard a small clicking noise. She somehow knew what was awaiting her when she opened her eyes. Lois smiled happily as her eyes fluttered open. The sight before her was something she wanted to remember forever, Clark’s normally disheveled hair was pushed off his face, the hopeful loving look in his eyes made Lois hope that he would always look at her in such a way, and he was holding open a little black box with a sparkling diamond ring nestled between two silk pillows. Lois’ eyes teared up as she looked up at Clark who was currently changing positions. “Are you trying to get on one knee?” Lois asked her voice wavering from wanting to cry, but also laughing softly at Clark’s old fashion romantic side shining through once again.

Clark beamed as he kneeled before her, bubbles falling down his chest as he looked her in the eye, “Lois will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife? Will you marry me?”

Lois covered her mouth with her small hand absolutely floored at what he was asking her. She shook her head softly before answering him, “Yes! Yes I will marry you Clark Kent.”

Clark smiled at Lois, he felt so happy he thought he would bust right then and there, it had to be illegal for someone to be so happy in a single moment. Clark reached for Lois and pulled her on top of him as he leaned back in the tub kissing her deeply, passionately, thoroughly. Lois couldn’t help but smile at their position, he reminded her so much of the first time they made love after the Hellsville debacle. Clark pulled away from Lois tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. “Now put the ring on my finger Smallville.”

Clark chuckled taking the ring out of it’s bedding and slipping it onto Lois’ engagement finger. “Look at that, a perfect fit.” Clark smiled up at Lois who was gazing at the ring. Clark’s words brought Lois back to another time.

“Clark this ring looks a lot like the one I picked when we were posing as a couple.” Lois observed. Clark simple smiled beautifully up at her. “Clark! No!”

“Well Lois you picked that ring out that day and you mentioned after you lied about slipping the device off your finger that the only thing you would miss about posing as an engaged couple would be wearing the ‘most beautiful ring I’d ever laid eyes on’ I think were your exact words.” Clark winked.

“You remember that?” Lois asked in a whisper.

“Of course I remember Lois, I remember anything that is important to you.” Clark kissed her once more running his hands down her back.

“I love you Clark. So much.” Lois smiled.

“I’m just glad you said yes, otherwise I would’ve had to give Oliver the ring to give you some day.” Clark teased while Lois hit him in the shoulder.

“Don’t even go there Smallville! And don’t even pretend like that hurt one bit.” Lois chuckled.

Even though the day had started out in a startling and scary way for both of them it ended with the two of them back together perfectly and incandescently happy. Lois Lane and Clark Kent were engaged and on cloud nine. After their bath Clark carried Lois into the bedroom and the two shared a night of devoted passion that neither would soon forget. Sure Clark still had things to tell her from his trip and theories to explain and he still wanted to hear about her experience with Clark Luthor but that could all wait until tomorrow. At that moment he wanted to spend some personal intimate time with his fiance and future wife, Lois Lane.

---
    I'm aware it's a little cheesy but sometimes I can't help myself Also who do you think Clark Luthor killed in 2009? Did you enjoy how AU!Lois knew that Clark was telling the truth? Did you like the reunion and ending?? Please tell me what you think even if you hated it! Oh also no offense to anyone named Brandi or Tawny! I also know that I skipped over some things (Like Clark meeting Lionel) but I don't even want to attempt to write for Lionel because I just think he's such a bad ass lol!

I love comments<3
    Last edited by AnneBoleyn; 11-23-2010, 01:15 PM.

No complaints about the cheese from me, my friend. I think he killed Chloe. That bracelet keeps popping up! Loved the bath. And I'm glad you focused on the Clois. That's what fanfic is for.

Comment

Its a fantastic cheesy. I love it!!

Comment

I love it¡¡¡ I'd like to see something like this in the episode, the way they are connected in the AU and then he finally finding the perfect moment to ask her, very romantic.
        I don't know who he killed, perhaps Lex.....
        BTW-Great Job and Please PPMS

Comment

Originally posted by Schatzie
          No complaints about the cheese from me, my friend. I think he killed Chloe. That bracelet keeps popping up! Loved the bath. And I'm glad you focused on the Clois. That's what fanfic is for.
          Okay good! Sometimes I get worried cause I like cheesiness but sometimes it goes overboard and it totally not believable I also think your suspicion is correct Thanks for reading!<3

Originally posted by FWvidchick
          Its a fantastic cheesy. I love it!!
          Haha yay!! Like I said sometimes when something is too cheesy it gets hard to read, I didn't want to do that!

Originally posted by MrsWolverine
          I love it¡¡¡ I'd like to see something like this in the episode, the way they are connected in the AU and then he finally finding the perfect moment to ask her, very romantic.
          I don't know who he killed, perhaps Lex.....
          BTW-Great Job and Please PPMS
          Thank you!! Yes I don't even know where that idea came from with the bracelet it just popped into my head and I thought 'wow wouldn't that be something for AU!Lois to see Clark Kent and SV!Lois together and what they have! I'm glad you enjoyed the proposal, that would be interesting to see on SV! Thank you for reading<33

Comment

This was awesome such great writing. Lois knows Clark like some other really girls Lana Tess for example.

Comment

Hmm...there are so MANY things that I LOVED about this story. First being the bracelet & the fact that AU Lois had it. Now if only Smallville could just follow your lead & bring back the bracelet so Clark could give it his Lois.

Another thing I loved about your story is that you brought Clark back to 2010 Watchtower with Lois, Tess, & Oliver pointing kryptonite weapons at him. In the Luthor promo, I figured it was 2010 Clark in AU Watchtower, so I definitely didn't see that coming. I liked it a lot because it only added to the suspense.

And of course, last but least, I LOVED the bath tub scene! How romantic & comical was it to have Clark propose in the tub and being the old-fashion, traditional guy that he is, trying to kneel down in a pool of bubbles!

And the fact that Clark was shirtless & wet was another bonus to this story. Thank you for that btw. You're the BEST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                This was awesome such great writing. Lois knows Clark like some other really girls Lana Tess for example.
                I don't really understand the second sentence but I'm glad you enjoyed the story so much!!

Originally posted by TeamClois
                Hmm...there are so MANY things that I LOVED about this story. First being the bracelet & the fact that AU Lois had it. Now if only Smallville could just follow your lead & bring back the bracelet so Clark could give it his Lois.

Another thing I loved about your story is that you brought Clark back to 2010 Watchtower with Lois, Tess, & Oliver pointing kryptonite weapons at him. In the Luthor promo, I figured it was 2010 Clark in AU Watchtower, so I definitely didn't see that coming. I liked it a lot because it only added to the suspense.

And of course, last but least, I LOVED the bath tub scene! How romantic & comical was it to have Clark propose in the tub and being the old-fashion, traditional guy that he is, trying to kneel down in a pool of bubbles!

And the fact that Clark was shirtless & wet was another bonus to this story. Thank you for that btw. You're the BEST!!!
                Awee you are too sweet thank you for this comment! Yeah I know the bracelet is something a lot of fans wish was incorporated into story and I thought that worked pretty nicely in this story.

Yeah I don't know if the Clark we see in the promo is SV Watchtower or AU Watchtower but I picked SV watchtower just because I kind of wanted to show how Clark Luthor kind of went a bit bad and tried to ruin watchtower (because in his universe it's there to destroy him not help him)

Haha I can totally see Clark doing the whole old fashion romantic thing no matter how he proposes to Lois, especially since there was practically a whole episode in season 9 about Clark's old fashion traditional ways lol!

I'm glad you liked the shirtlessness, and I'm glad I could give you a little mental picture

Comment

Aww just beautiful

Comment

Love it, absolutely wonderful

Comment

I didn't think it was cheesy at all, I loved it. I don't know who he killed, maybe Chloe to protect Lionel so she doesn't testify against him (season 3 finale) that's a speculation that's been going around. I loved the reunion and especially the ending it was my favorite part (lol at Clark proposing naked). Lol I never heard the name Tawny it made me laugh for some reason. Great story.

Comment

That was awesome and I think that Clark Luthor killed Chloe....yep!!!
                        It was so sad the kind of life AU Lois had she needs a second chance!!!
                        Great fic, loved it

Comment

It was great, love it. Loved their engagement.

Comment

Wow thanks Anne for providing Clark's point of view. Still one more path to pursue. Very interested to see what happens between Clark Luthor and AU Lois when he gets back to his world. Plain to see that AU Lois once had feelings for CL and her visions of our Clark & Lois' life together may be the stimulus for her to try and salvage Clark Luthor and reform him and obviously escape from a less than happy engagement with AU Oliver.

Your story aligns with my own feelings about Clark & Lois, no matter the time, place or universe these two are destined to find each other and when they do there is an immediate connection. Thanks again for doing this follow-up really enjoyed it.
                            Last edited by techtweeter; 11-24-2010, 04:34 PM.

Comment

hi anne sorry what i meant is that they dont know clarkl like Lois do. Lana sleeps with his clone and Tess tries to be manipulable zod to help him but in the way clark woould not approve of.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎