• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Different Clark (one-shot)

Title: A Different Clark
    Pairing: A scene with Lois Lane and Clark [SPOILER]Luthor[/SPOILER]
    Rating: PG-PG-13
    Timeline: Season 10 Episode 10
    Spoilers: [SPOILER]We all saw the promo for Luthor where Clark wakes up next to two women in bed, this is my take on what would happen if Lois were to wake up next to Clark Luthor.[/SPOILER]
    Summary: Lois Lane wakes up next to Clark, just as she had every morning for the past month. But this morning the person next to her wasn't her Clark.
    Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
    Author's note: I'm taking a little break from NaNo and I'm ahead of schedule and after seeing the Promo for the 10th Episode of Season 10, I felt compelled to write this little one-shot of a scene. I hope you all enjoy! Please let me know what you think!!

Lois awoke to the pleasant feeling of kisses being peppered on every inch of bare skin on her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open, a warm golden sunrise was casting it’s beautiful golden rays through the window of Clark’s bedroom. Well scratch that, her and Clark’s bedroom. At times it still seemed odd to think that she, Lois Lane, was living with Clark Kent. Two years ago she would have laughed at the idea, or concluded that it was against her own will. But the past few weeks had been absolute heaven, living with him, even though she practically had been there for a month. Who would have thought that having her apartment blow up would be a blessing in disguise.

Last night Clark was called out on an emergency just when things were getting interesting between the two of them. But who was she to be selfish when the world needed her man more than she did at that particular moment. He sped off but obviously had come back in time for morning. Lois rolled her shoulder towards his eager lips. “Well someone is capitalizing on leaving me last night.” Lois smiled still laying on her stomach with her head turned away from him.

“I didn’t leave you last night.” She heard him say, but it seemed there was something different about his voice, it seemed ragged, a dangerous inflection even. She shrugged the idea off figuring it was just her tired mine playing tricks on her, and his husky morning voice. “Now where’s that other girl so we can get down to business,” Clark paused beginning to kiss down her spine, “Again.”

Lois was now at full attention. Other girl? She was certain she didn’t share her bed with another woman last night, and she was even more certain that something was definitely up with Clark. Lois shot up out of bed bringing the soft fuzzy blanket that she slept under nightly with her. “What did you just say?” Lois asked clutching the black fuzzy fabric to her chest, covering all parts of herself.

“Lois Lane?” Clark looked intrigued as he took her in from head to toe with a devious grin on his face. “I would think I’d remember getting you into my bed. Especially since you claim to hate me with a deep passion, I guess that passion was buried in another place last night.”

“Clark?” Lois asked studying him now thoroughly confused by the words he was spewing out. “Did you get infected with red K last night when you were out?”

The man in her bed let out a hearty laugh. “Red K doesn’t affect me.”

Okay now Lois was officially confused. Clark was definitely different, and from what he told her this is what he acted like with Red K in his system. Lois walked toward the nightstand continuing to face him, she noticed him taking her in, a look in his eye that Lois had never seen before, it was primal, predatory, she had to admit it kind of excited her in some way, but she knew this wasn’t her Clark. Lois reached in the drawer pulling out a lead case, opening it to reveal a piece of green K. “I’m sorry Clark but you told me that this snaps you out of these little episodes.” She held the rock out, a pained look on her face because she knew it would hurt him. But when he didn’t move, simply sat up smiling so the sheet fell dangerously low on his pelvis Lois snatched the rock back in her hand. “Why weren’t you affected?”

“I don’t know where you’re getting these ideas from Lois.” Clark grinned. “Now if you don’t mind why don’t you come back to bed so I can remember what I seemed to have forgotten last night.”

Lois was at a loss for words. She rushed towards Clark’s drawer grabbing a pair of old beaten up jeans. She figured if they fit her Clark they would fit this one, she tossed the jeans to him. “Oh come on now, that kind of defeats the purpose.”

“Put the pants on!” Lois shouted at him in no mood to play games she needed to figure out how to fix this problem and make her interview with the mayor later that afternoon, though she would happily give up the latter for Clark.

“Fine.” Clark threw the soft sheets off his body revealing everything to Lois. It wasn’t so much a shock being that she had been intimate with Clark, but it was jarring knowing this wasn’t the Clark she had been laying in bed with the night before, before he got called on. Lois rapidly turned her back to him grabbing her clothes, she pulled a bra and underwear on while remaining shielded by the blanket. Lois figured that this Clark probably still possessed the same abilities Clark had so she didn’t want to keep her eyes off him for too long. Once she was semi covered she turned around relieved that he was a) covered from the waist down and b) still there. He smiled at her as she pulled on a pencil skirt. “Well if I’d have known that that was under your work clothes I would’ve worked a lot harder to get you to stay with me.”

“Let’s just loose the banter there Clark, put on a shirt for crying out loud.” Lois chastised him before pulling on her own button up red blouse. “Speaking of, you’re not my Clark, Kent what’s your name anyway?”

“Clark Kent? Who’s Clark Kent? I my dear Lois am Clark Luthor, you know that.” The intruder spoke quite proudly. Lois was sure all the color drained from her face, this was not good. She knew about time travel and such from her little trip to the future last year that Clark had told her about, but was there such thing as alternate universes? Oh who was she kidding she was dating an intergalactic traveler from the planet Krypton, of course there were alternate universes. Lois assumed that her Clark and this Clark had maybe traded places? There was only one way to find out. She needed to get to Watchtower and pray that Tess would be there to help her figure something out, because even though Lois liked to think she didn’t need any body’s help, when it came to Clark’s super powered world, she was out to sea without a paddle sometimes and this was one of them.

Lois approached him cautiously, never in her life did she think she would be a bit scared of Clark but this man in front of her just had a different way about him, he was dark, calculating, dangerous, he almost reminded her of Zod, that was so far and away from the polite, gentle, yet super farm boy she was in love with. “Okay then Clark Luthor, why don’t you come with me and we’re going to go visit my friends to see what’s really going on here.” Lois lead him to the stairs.

“Where are we going Miss Lane?” Luthor asked in a suave voice. “I can’t fly you there unless I know where we’re going.”

Lois gulped, “Fly?” She quickly shook the thoughts from her mind before straightening herself, “We’re going old school today, we’re driving, just bare with me.”

And with that Lois closed the Kent’s front door and lead this man out to her car, she hoped Tess or even Ollie had some idea of what to do because they didn’t need any Luthor’s walking the streets of Smallville or Metropolis again, they had been killed years ago. All Lois knew was that if Clark Luthor was here with her, that meant Clark Kent was in Luthor’s world. She could only hope that he would blend in and make it home to her okay.

---
    There you have it! What did you think? I LOVE comments haha<3
    Part Two: The Only Hope For Me Is You (Companion Piece to A Different Clark)
    Last edited by AnneBoleyn; 05-01-2011, 06:08 AM.

Ooh, now you're getting me even more excited about this episode. It's actually quite freaky to think that they could swap places and Lois could be in a lot of danger here. Yikes. But you did great with this. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
      Ooh, now you're getting me even more excited about this episode. It's actually quite freaky to think that they could swap places and Lois could be in a lot of danger here. Yikes. But you did great with this. Thank you for sharing.
      Haha this has been my most anticipated episode so far, there are so many ways to go with it. I'm glad you enjoyed my little take on what could be! <3

Comment

Ohh, you've got to make this a full story AnneBoleyn. You can't leave us hanging here?? Please continue?

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
          Ohh, you've got to make this a full story AnneBoleyn. You can't leave us hanging here?? Please continue?
          Awe I'm glad you liked it so much! I don't know if I'll continue, I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month this year, I've spent the whole month of November writing an original novel, this was just in the forefront of my mind. I don't want to burn myself out and give you guys a crap story! <3

Comment

Ok Anne, fully understand where you have to set priorities. In that case thanks for posting this little prologue of what we might see. Good luck with your novel.

Comment

Great Ann¡¡ I am happy you are back with a new story¡¡
              I don't know If they are going to give us a wake up scene between [SPOILER]AU Clark and RW Lois,[/SPOILER] but I love your version and I know Lois is going to recognize him, not like Lana with Bizarro.
              BTW-Good Job¡¡

Comment

Originally posted by MrsWolverine
                Great Ann¡¡ I am happy you are back with a new story¡¡
                I don't know If they are going to give us a wake up scene between [SPOILER]AU Clark and RW Lois,[/SPOILER] but I love your version and I know Lois is going to recognize him, not like Lana with Bizarro.
                BTW-Good Job¡¡
                Thank you so much! It was nice to take a break and write this little piece. I don't think we're going to get that scene either, there are bigger things to tackle in that episode, but this could be a deleted scene
                I'm glad you enjoyed it, and of course Lois would know something was up <3

Comment

Wow. I really liked this. It was well written, I would like to see some sort of counterpoint at least with Clark and those two women. Not in a pervy way but like this, it could be a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Akasha
                    Wow. I really liked this. It was well written, I would like to see some sort of counterpoint at least with Clark and those two women. Not in a pervy way but like this, it could be a lot of fun.
                    Oh I like that!! Maybe I'll write a companion piece before the episode airs with that scenario

Comment

That was a fantastic start, loved it
                      Clark Luthor and our Lois Lane, should be fun to watch !!!
                      Can't wait to see the JL reaction to this Clark
                      Update soon!!!!!!

Comment

OMG, that was fantastic but you have to finish the story! I want to see how they'll bring the real Clark back and I want a Clois reunion!!!
                        Another update please!!!

Comment

I spent all yesterday WISHING somebody would write a story like this!!!! It seems higher forces are at work.. lol. Thank you! This started off great and I can't wait to read more. Pretty please include a JL (plus Tess) reaction! PPMS

Comment

Very good. It's a shame this is a one-shot as it has a lot of potential.

Comment

WoW! This was a nice story! I loved it [SPOILER] I'm really looking forward to this episode and this story makes me wish we didn't had to wait so long for it! Like you said there are so many possibilities.[/SPOILER] You did a good job here.

Who would have thought that having her apartment blow up would be a blessing in disguise.
                              Oh, and I totaly loved this part! I couldn't agree more with Lois.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎