Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarita's Art Thread Thingamajig

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, guys! So here I am again with another post. First of all I would like to thank the great and wise djc for pointing out the EPIC FAIL on my Lois and Jimmy avi from last time. Lois did in fact say "Ex-lax", not "Maalox". So, here is the corrected version...

Next, are just some random avis that I made...

And finally some GIFs. The last Jimmy one doesn't work here on K-Site (sorry ) but should work on other forums and stuff like Windows Messenger.

The "Sarita Crying" GIF is one I made for myself but will be glad to make for any of you if your heart so desires. I know it looks a little rough but if you want one I'll spice it up for you guys.

Also the "Clois...because" GIF is the first in a series and is inspired by some avis that Imaris (Blazel here on K-Site) and Josh (Mr.Lane) did last year. I loved them so much that I thought I'd make some of my own. Let me know what you know and be sure to check out their art threads as well.

ENJOY!

Comment

Originally posted by taquitotexano09
      Hey, guys! So here I am again with another post. First of all I would like to thank the great and wise djc for pointing out the EPIC FAIL on my Lois and Jimmy avi from last time. Lois did in fact say "Ex-lax", not "Maalox". So, here is the corrected version...
      lol grabbing the corrected version.. and I love the new batch.
      and I think that sarita crying one is adorable!!

Comment

Snagging this one

I LUV MY LITTLE CUB PHOTOGRAPER!!!*I have a little crush on Jimmy*

AND I LOVE YOU SARITA!!!
        Last edited by LoisforPresident; 12-23-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

"Jimmy is awesome" avi that DOES work on K-Site...

Comment

"Jimmy is awesome" avi that DOES work on K-Site...

Okay,then again...

I LUV MY LITTLE CUB PHOTOGRAPHER!!*I have a little crush on Jimmy*

AND I LOVE YOU SARITA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoisforPresident

Snagging this one

I LUV MY LITTLE CUB PHOTOGRAPER!!!*I have a little crush on Jimmy*

AND I LOVE YOU SARITA!!!
              How can some one not have a crush on Jimmy? he totally rocks!! All Cloisers should bow to him!! I am so happy it is working Sarita!! *snags it too*

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                How can some one not have a crush on Jimmy? he totally rocks!! All Cloisers should bow to him!! I am so happy it is working Sarita!! *snags it too*
                IKR???Just read my Custom Title,the other day Cloisdestined tell me that we need to have a day where we all commemorate him...

About the avi,Great minds think alike.

Comment

How can I use one of your AWESOME avis on my description! I LOVE the Clois because...
                  I'm not very computer savy and do I have to pay you any user fees?

Comment

Where can I donwload your Clois because... avi? Its magnificent!

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                      How can I use one of your AWESOME avis on my description! I LOVE the Clois because...
                      I'm not very computer savy and do I have to pay you any user fees?
                      No user fees.

All you have to do is right-click on the image, "save picture as..." and then you can chande it in the "Edit Avatar" section of the User CP. ENJOY!

Comment

Haven't posted in a while. Made a few avis for the "Clois Week" event on The Lois/Clark Relationship thread. You should all check it out when you get the chance. The avis i was assigned to make were for "Arrival" and "Aqua".

Okay, now the following are some of my favorite characters and moments from the comics. Forgive me, I'm gonna geek out for a second...

I recently read Infinite Crisis by Brad Meltzer. It was a DC Comics event...AND IT WAS AMAZING! It made me cry...there is a villain but the villain hits a little more close to home. The person personally attacks not our heroes but their families. Needless to say, it was pure awesome sauce and everybody better go to their library and read that mess. Like seriously, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE UNTIL YOU READ IT!

Also, proceed with caution...there is a minor spoiler ahead.

This is Sue Dibny. She died.

Dinah Lance. Favorite girl hero EVER!

Carter Hall

My second favorite comic book cover of all time. Yes,
                        that is a noose.

Becasuse yes, that is a noose!

My favorite Superman story arc of all time is "Godfall". Also, a great read and full of Clois-y goodness.

My all-time favorite comic book cover.

An avatar from Superman Returns: The Prequels and another from All-Star Superman.

Random avatars. PLEASE NOTE: The last two are avis of one of Allie's posters so PLEASE CREDIT HER.

Cutest picture ever! George Reeve and one of his fans.

The next three are posters I made when I was first diving into the world of fan art. I used to use the first two on my school binder.

There's my uber-post. Don't forget to credit but most of all ENJOY!
                        Last edited by taquitotexano09; 01-07-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

These all are just indubitably fantastic! Man you opened this thread up a bit ago, and you're becoming super pro at them! I like your gifs, you did well on them. A lot of them are just over-the-hills hilarious though, especially that "Jimmy Is Awesome" requested one you did!

And may I say how AWESOME it is to see Lucy Lane in a few of these? She's my ultimate favorite guest female character of all others out there in Smallville! So seeing Luce in some of these, just made my day!

Keep it up, I cannot WAIT to see what more you'll unearth here!

Comment

Awesome job Sarita,do you mind if I snag a few avis???

Comment

Originally posted by LoisforPresident

Awesome job Sarita,do you mind if I snag a few avis???
                              Girl, that's like Lois asking Clark if she can walk in while he's taking a shower. Your family! Go ahead!

Comment

Girl, that's like Lois asking Clark if she can walk in while he's taking a shower. Your family! Go ahead!
                                You don't know how much that just brought a "certain" image in my mind!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎