Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under The Boardwalk (Sarita's Fanfiction Challenge (s): End Of Summer)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under The Boardwalk (Sarita's Fanfiction Challenge (s): End Of Summer)

A/N: Sarita aka taquitotexano09 challenged me to write a song fic in honor of the end of summer. I was up to the challenge, so I wrote this one. She picked out the song by the way. Excellent choice, Sarita. I will also post the link in the new thread she just created under Smallville fan fiction: Fan Fiction Discussions called Sarita's Fanfiction Challenge (s). Please be sure to check it out. There will be a lot of cool challenges for all you writers out there - and if you're not a writer and have an idea, then go for it. What do you have to lose anyway?

ENJOY!!!

Sarita's Fanfiction Challenge (s)

SUMMARY: Clark and Lois decide to go away for the weekend.

AUTHOR: gem65

RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: This is an AU story. It's based on The Drifters song (original version) of the same name.

Here's a video to set the mood:

UNDER THE BOARDWALK - THE DRIFTERS

When the sun beats down
    And burns the tar up on the roof
    And your shoes get so hot
    You wish your tired feet were fireproof

"I wish this damn heat wave would end," fanning herself with a magazine as she swings back and forth on the couch situated on the front porch. "Even my feet are hot," still complaining.

"It doesn't bother me," Clark says in a casual way as he's using the garden hose to water the sunflowers in front of the house.

"That's because your impervious to heat," getting up from the swing to walk over to him and smacking him on the back of the head.

"Hey!" dropping the hose. "Do I look like DiNozzo? Because you don't exactly look like Gibbs," glaring at her for a moment. Then he picks up the hose and aims it at her. "Take that!" completely soaking her from head to toe.

"You are so going to pay for that, Clark Kent," her eyes narrowing.

"I don't think so," aiming the hose again at her and this time knocking her down to the ground. She starts to get up when he drops the hose and promptly straddles her thighs; effectively pinning her arms down. "You're not going anywhere," a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Just watch me," struggling beneath him.

"I'm watching," sporting a smirk on his face as his eyes move down from her face to her wet tank top.

She notices his eyes lingering on her chest. "Don't even think about it!" she warns him.

"Think about what?" pretending not to know what she's talking about.

"You know darn well what I'm talking about."

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean," his hands moving up her chest.

"Come on, Smallville. Let me go. Please?" batting her eyelashes at him.

"That's not going to work," his hands now covering her breasts and squeezing gently. "I may have fallen for that when Lana used to do it - but not you, Lois," winking at her.

"What's going on here?"

Both Clark and Lois look up to see Martha walking towards them with a couple bags of groceries in her arms.

"Lois was a bad girl and I was just punishing her," he replies as he gets up and takes the bags from her.

"It didn't look like she minded," suppressing a smile as Lois gets up and brushes off some of the dirt. "Now I need a shower," stomping off in a huff.

"I can't leave the two of you alone for one hour without you getting under each other's skin," shaking her head at her son. "Then again, you've been doing that to each other since the moment you met," laughing a little as they walk over to the house and enter the kitchen. As they place the bags on the kitchen table, they both hear the shower turn on.

"She's probably going to use all the hot water on purpose," a frown on his face.

"I'll take care of that," climbing the staircase and walking over to the bathroom. She knocks on the door. "Lois?"

"Leave me alone, Smallville," she yells out.

"It's not Smallville," rolling her eyes. "It's Smallville's mother," she replies.

The water shuts off and Martha hears footsteps coming towards the door. "Yes, Mom?" opening the door a crack and poking her head through it.

"I would appreciate it if you don't use all the hot water because I have some laundry to do," she tells her.

"Oh," a frown on her face.

"I know that look," Martha eyeing her daughter-in-law curiously. "You were going to use all the hot water on purpose - weren't you?" arching an eyebrow. Lois has a guilty look on her face that tells Martha all she needs to know. "That's what I thought," shaking her head and walking away.

She goes back downstairs to a waiting Clark. "So what did she say?" he asks her.

"She didn't have to say anything," she replies. "The look on her face said it all."

"I knew it!" promptly climbing up the stairs.

What am I going to do with them? rolling her eyes as she puts away the last of the groceries. Then she hears the sounds of laughter coming from upstairs. At this rate, I'll have another grandbaby for sure, a smile on her face as she puts on her sunglasses and heads on outside to take a walk.

Under the boardwalk
    Down by the sea
    On a blanket with my baby
    Is where I'll be

"You know what I was thinking?" Clark says to Lois as he's using the body wash on her back.

"Now how do I even know what you're thinking?" craning her head to look back at him.

"Don't give me that," his hands caressing her back. "You know you have this uncanny ability to read my mind."

"I swear I have no idea," shrugging her shoulders.

"Al-right," not really believing her but continues on as his hands move down to her backside. "I was thinking that we could go away for the weekend. Maybe go back to Coney Island. What do you think?"

She turns around to face him. "That sounds like fun," she says with a smile. "We could spread out a blanket and have a picnic under the boardwalk. When do you want to go?"

"I was thinking this weekend," he replies as he kneels down in front of her to rub the body wash all over her legs.

"What about the kids?" she asks.

"They're going to visit their Aunt Lucy and Uncle Ron this weekend. Remember?" looking up at her as he lifts her feet to clean them one by one.

"That's right," smacking her forehead. "How could I forget that?"

"That's what I'm here for, Lanie, to remind you about these things," winking at her and ducking his head to avoid her swat.

(Under the boardwalk) Out of the sun
    (Under the boardwalk) We'll be having some fun
    (Under the boardwalk) People walking above
    (Under the boardwalk) We'll be falling in love
    (Under the boardwalk, boardwalk)

A few days later, they're on one of Oliver's planes heading for New York. "I don't know why you couldn't just fly us there yourself," a small frown on her face as she unbuckles her seatbelt.

"Even Superman needs a break once in a while,"' winking at her.

"I suppose," picking up her book. "It was nice of Oliver to let us use his plane though," she says as she begins to read.

"I know," he says as he picks up his own book. "I thought for sure that Oliver would take Dinah some place exotic for their anniversary."

"Well she did say she wanted something simple," not looking up as she continues to read.

"You can't get it any more simple than a picnic at Crater Lake," he replies.

She puts down her book and looks over at her husband. "You know what I'm really looking forward to this weekend?" she says suddenly.

He looks over at her. "No, I don't. I do know what I'm looking forward to," resting his hand on her knee and slowly gliding it up her thigh. "I'm looking forward to making love with my wife on that blanket under the boardwalk," lowering his lips. "What are you looking forward to?" his warm breath tickling her neck.

Her eyes close; a soft sigh escaping her lips as he lays a trail of soft kisses down to her shoulder. "I'm looking forward to a Nathan's hot dog."

From the park you'll hear
    The happy sound of a carousel
    You can almost taste the hot dogs
    And French fries they sell

He stops what he's doing and stares back at her. "That's what you're looking forward to?" a surprised expression on his face.

"Oh yeah," licking her lips. "I want a hot dog with everything on it."

"I suppose you also want fries to go with that," a scowl on his face as he sits back in his seat and picks up his book again.

"You better believe it, Smallville," a smile on her face. She puts down her book and gets up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" looking up at her curiously.

"To the bathroom," she replies. "Where else can I go on this plane?" raising one eyebrow, then walking away from him.

He watches as she opens the bathroom door and steps inside. I'm going to make her forget all about that damn hot dog; a determined look on his face...

Under the boardwalk
    Down by the sea, yeah
    On a blanket with my baby
    Is where I'll be

They arrive at Coney Island a few hours later. After buying their food, they continue walking until they find a secluded spot under the boardwalk. "This is a good spot," spreading the blanket out on the sand.

"I think so too," watching as her husband sits down on the blanket and takes off his sneakers.

"What are you waiting for?" patting the spot next to him.

She sits down next to him and takes off her sandals. "We should do this more often," handing Clark one of the hot dogs.

He takes it, but puts it in the bag instead. "Don't you want it?" she asks him.

"Nope," taking the hot dog out of her hand and also putting it in the bag.

"I was just about to eat that," her eyes narrowing at him.

"We'll eat after," a gleam in his eyes as he puts the bag to the side.

"After what?" she asks.

"What do you think?" rolling his eyes as he pulls her close to him.

"Oh," she remarks as he gently pushes her down to the blanket and lays down on top of her.

"So you remember now?" pushing her hair out of the way so he could kiss her neck and shoulders.

"Oh yeah," her eyes closing as he makes his way down to her cleavage.

"Good," he murmurs as his hand moves to the zipper of her shorts and pulls it down.

Her eyes pop open. "You really want to do it here?" staring up at him.

"You better believe it, Lanie" he replies. "I'm going to make you forget all about that damn hot dog," unzipping his own shorts...

(Under the boardwalk) Out of the sun
    (Under the boardwalk) We'll be having some fun
    (Under the boardwalk) People walking above

"So?"

She looks up at him. "So what?"

"You know what," an annoyed look on his face.

"I see," pretending to think about it, then pushes him onto his back and straddles his thighs. "Does this answer your question?"

"Oh yeah," closing his eyes as she moves her hand to his crotch.

"I'll take Clark Jr. over a hot dog any day," a smirk on her face as she squeezes him.

"What about the fries?" opening one eye.

She looks down at him. "Fries too," lowering her lips to his chest. "What about you?" she asks as she kisses her way up his chest.

He reaches up to cup her breasts. "Does this answer your question?"

"You better believe it," her lips finding his again. "I have one more question for you," she says after their lips pull apart.

"What is it?" he asks her.

"Can we make this an annual thing?"

He looks up at her. "You mean come here every summer?"

She nods her head. "Well, technically it's the end of summer, but yeah."

"I would be agreeable to that," smiling up at her.

"Good," lowering her lips to his as they make love again...

Last edited by gem65; 03-12-2013, 04:38 AM.

Aunt Lucy and Uncle Ron, Ollie and Dinah, Lois and Clark...NICE! Loved the story Meg, as always. The grandbaby quote by Martha was hilarious. So much for no smut though, right?

Thanks for the endorsement and the link. YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! Hope you'll be able to post more in my thread soon.
    Last edited by taquitotexano09; 09-29-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by taquitotexano09
      Aunt Lucy and Uncle Ron, Ollie and Dinah, Lois and Clark...NICE! Loved the story Meg, as always. The grandbaby quote by Martha was hilarious. So much for no smut though, right?

Thanks for the endorsement and the link. YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! Hope you'll be able to post more in my thread soon.
      I couldn't resist putting a tiny bit in there. Glad you liked it. I will post more in your thread soon. Right now I'm concentrating on some of my stories that I'm behind on.

Comment

That was just awesome Mary Ellen.

Comment

Yeah i dont like hotdogs...I LOVE HOTDOGS!!!! Clois is a baby making machine!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
            "I wish this damn heat wave would end," fanning herself with a magazine as she swings back and forth on the couch situated on the front porch. "Even my feet are hot," still complaining.

"It doesn't bother me," Clark says in a casual way as he's using the garden hose to water the sunflowers in front of the house.

"That's because your impervious to heat," getting up from the swing to walk over to him and smacking him on the back of the head.
            One advantage to being Kryptonian.

"She's probably going to use all the hot water on purpose," a frown on his face.

"I'll take care of that," climbing the staircase and walking over to the bathroom. She knocks on the door. "Lois?"

"Leave me alone, Smallville," she yells out.

"It's not Smallville," rolling her eyes. "It's Smallville's mother," she replies.
            Martha rocks!

She puts down her book and looks over at her husband. "You know what I'm really looking forward to this weekend?" she says suddenly.

He looks over at her. "No, I don't. I do know what I'm looking forward to," resting his hand on her knee and slowly gliding it up her thigh. "I'm looking forward to making love with my wife on that blanket under the boardwalk," lowering his lips. "What are you looking forward to?" his warm breath tickling her neck.

Her eyes close; a soft sigh escaping her lips as he lays a trail of soft kisses down to her shoulder. "I'm looking forward to a Nathan's hot dog."
            Naturally, that's where Clark's mind was... and naturally, Lois' was on food. You know, it's kinda funny, after watching Castle, every time I read "Lanie" I think of Tamala Jones now. I have to remind myself it's just Lois' nickname in this story.

"What is it?" he asks her.

"Can we make this an annual thing?"

He looks up at her. "You mean come here every summer?"

She nods her head. "Well, technically it's the end of summer, but yeah."

"I would be agreeable to that," smiling up at her.

"Good," lowering her lips to his as they make love again...
            Nice. Fun one-shot, Mary. I actually played the song while reading it, it added to the coolness.

Clois Forever!!!!!!!!

Comment

That was great.

Comment

Thank you gem.
                Another fantastic look at our favorate couples life.
                Eh,,,. we should see the getting wet with the hose more often...what do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by There Is No Spoon
                  That was just awesome Mary Ellen.
                  Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by angie_casas
                  Yeah i dont like hotdogs...I LOVE HOTDOGS!!!! Clois is a baby making machine!!!
                  I love hot dogs too.

Originally posted by kena02
                  That was great.
                  Thanks.

Originally posted by ana1975
                  Thank you gem.
                  Another fantastic look at our favorate couples life.
                  Eh,,,. we should see the getting wet with the hose more often...what do you say?
                  I would absolutely agree with that. Maybe Clark could get wet...hum...I think I already wrote that in The Lane-Kent Bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by superlc529
                    One advantage to being Kryptonian.

I wish I had that ability now that winter will be coming up soon.

Martha rocks!

I love Martha.

Naturally, that's where Clark's mind was... and naturally, Lois' was on food. You know, it's kinda funny, after watching Castle, every time I read "Lanie" I think of Tamala Jones now. I have to remind myself it's just Lois' nickname in this story.

If you were married to Lois, I'm sure that's where your mind would be at. What I can't understand is why would Lois think of a hot dog instead of the hot and sexy man sitting next to her?

Nice. Fun one-shot, Mary. I actually played the song while reading it, it added to the coolness.

I like to include the song. It sets the mood. I usually try to find a Clois version first.

Clois Forever!!!!!!!!
                    Once again I agree with you.

Comment

Love the stories with married Clois but with a such passion. I am find very adorable that his mom caught them in an embarrased moment like if they were children, jajaja.
                      Great Work as alwaysˇˇ

Comment

Oh well, what a surprise. ANOTHER kinky story, sorta... xD Not that Im complaining, though... 8D
                        Hot dogs, everybody loves them

Comment

Originally posted by MrsWolverine
                          Love the stories with married Clois but with a such passion. I am find very adorable that his mom caught them in an embarrased moment like if they were children, jajaja.
                          Great Work as alwaysˇˇ
                          I love them too. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by KryptoInDaHouse
                          Oh well, what a surprise. ANOTHER kinky story, sorta... xD Not that Im complaining, though... 8D
                          Hot dogs, everybody loves them
                          It's not that kinky.

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
                            It's not that kinky.
                            No, but it still has a fair dose

Comment

Oops, and ow! Gibbs just smacked me in the back of the head for not replying to this awesome story. I love that song - I especially love Bette Midler's version, and just the thought of what Lois and Clark get up to under that boardwalk, I just melt.

Great story Mary Ellen.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎