Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentient Power

Title: Sentient Power
    Author Bigvillir001
    Rating: PG to PG-13 (some mild violence, some sensuality, nothing more than you would see in an episode of Smallville)
    Relationships Lois/Clark along w/everyone in season 9
    Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Smallville DC Comics just for fun!!!
    Summary takes place right after the events Clark and ZOD Fight League continue to deal with Kandorain’s throughout the world; Oliver/Chloe link up JL Seattle Oliver is attacked mysteriously and goes missing Lois Discover the true about Clark/Blur

A/N this is just my thoughts on season 10 opener enjoy and please review

Previously
    Lois: Clark Kent's mild-mannered FBI friend is the guy who's always saving my butt?
    [Questionable look]
    Zod You risk your life to save mine.
    Lois: How can this be possible? Chisolm shot you. I saw the wound.
    Zod: My powers cured me.
    Lois: Yea well my hero told me not to trust anyone that said they were The Blur.
    Zod: Yes, I know what I told you but I need you help once more, Lois there is someone close to discovering me and destroying all I’ve for the City it’s Clark Kent.
    Lois: [Gave him questionable look]
    Lois: Clark…Your joking Smallville would never harm anyone I know he’s not too happy with whole Blur thing. But he would never do than thing to hurt anyone. So I thing all those powers speeding around has effected your brain.
    Zod: Lois you are a great report and a use you if looked a little closer you will find that Clark Kent is not everything he seems to be.
    Zod: [speeds off]
    JL
    Clark: This is the only peaceful way to eliminate the threat. Without a war, a war that no one will win... once the Kandorians are gone, there will be other threats to mankind. The world will need you. You'll have to work together to become the team that you were meant to be. I once believed that my destiny was here on Earth, but now you need to accept that destiny for me.
    BlackCanary: Clark's right.
    Cyborg: We'll protect the world... as one.
    Clark: It's been my honor to serve alongside each and everyone of you.
    Hawkman: The honor was ours, Kal-El.

Chloe: I’m proud of you Clark.
    Clark: Chloe…
    Oliver: You have let her go Clark, beside we both know there is someone even more important you need to see right now you and I both know Lois needs to know the true Clark it’s the right thing to do.

Clark: Oliver, I want to open up to Lois more then you could possible imagine, but how that be the right thing to do to her tell her everything and then leave her I couldn’t do that I love her to much to rip that away.
    Oliver: that doesn’t mean you can’t say goodbye.
    Kent Farm Loft

[Looking through Clark’s things]

Lois: how can a QB Farm Boy from Smallville possibly hurt a living soul?
    [Journal Dr. Swan Looking through the pages and see Drawing Book of Rao]

Lois: What….?
    Clark: Lois…
    [Journal Dr. Swan back]

Clark: Lois I’ve looking all over for you.
    Lois: Funny, me too.
    Clark: Look Lois, I know things are weird with us at the moment but I have something to tell you and if I don’t tell you I never will
    Lois: Ok.
    Clark: My whole life has been about relationships that end badly or to soon, Lois when I let Last year I was so lost in the darkest, and when I return to the bullpen you were there waiting, you jump from your seat and the way your eyes lit up as you through your arm around me in that moment I truly know you were the one that I always needed. That I was home and I need for you to know that, what’s the matter Lois…?
    Lois: Perry White offered me a job I Africa.
    [Walking to window looking over Farm]

Clark: that’s great Lois; it sounds like a chance of a lifetime.
    Lois: I’m sure I’m going to take it.
    Clark: Why not Lois, it’s a dream come true why would you pass it up?
    Lois: For you… For us...I…I would give up Africa, for you for us, Clark you and me together that more important to me then Africa, you know that right… So Please Clark be truthful with me no more secretes we’ve promised each other to always the truthful
    Clark: Lois I have no idea what you are talking about?
    Lois: Yes, you do Clark... I can see it in your eyes so whatever it is Clark, you know you can tell me anything right we always been able talk.
    Clark: I do Know that Lois, But there is nothing to tell. I think you taking; up Perry’s offer to leave Metropolis, for awhile will be great for you.
    [Hugs her tight against him as she slides book of Rao out of his pocket]

Clark: Just Know, that where ever you go I will be watching over you and I’ll be thinking about you always.
    Lois: [A strange feeling comes over her hearing those words] I should go.

[Leaving Clark alone in the loft]

JL

Oliver: Chloe…I was getting a status report from John when I lost the Fed.
    [Oliver wind eyed looking at the mess JL command center]

Oliver: Uh… Chloe…What’s going on?
    Chloe: What’s going on is that we’re blind out there Zod and hissoldiers have disabledall satellites links with the team
    Oliver: Ok….Deep…. breathes….Chloe calm down I’m hear I’ll help you, but first a gift when Tess broke in here I reinforced JL top level security and I also assigned JL its very own independent satellite.
    Chloe: you mean to tell me we have are very own eye in the sky and you are telling me this now?
    Oliver: Yea sorry, I wanted to surprise you it just needs to have a couple switches thrown and it will be up and running
    Chloe: Do me a favor, okay? Just keep a low profile.
    Oliver: [kisses Chloe] I'm wearing green leather, so I'll do my best.
    Crow’s nest

Zod: [looking over Metropolis]

Zod: Report.
    Lt Basqat: General Sir, Kal-El's comrades have been lured to crests and our soldiers have cut off their communications. All their satellites have been destroyed.
    Zod: So they have to have been dispersed around the world and Kal-El is alone in Metropolis.
    Lt Basqat: Sir, Have you obtained the Book of Rao? If Kal-El still holds it, you said he could use it to kill us all.
    Zod: In due time Lt. I will soon have the Book of Rao, and then I do it will be destroyed. And by dawn this planet will be ours.

Metropolis communication Building

Oliver: Mission Control I have a problem I’m lost and in air vent system
    Chloe: [laugh to herself] Easy my green leather, mole man in about 20-30 ft use see a tee route. Half way through you will see a marker JJ-910 -60 is-
    Oliver: The one in the middle got it…You know, you got to admit, I know how to treat a girl on date night.
    Chloe: Sure, next week, you think maybe we can just grab some Thai food and catch a movie?
    Oliver:: That sounds like a good plan, but tonight, you're gonna have to settle for stream satellite video.
    [JL Satellite Video Link showed on the screens]

Chloe: Ah… there is my mole man…Why don’t you make your way back home mole man?
    Oliver: Ha… Ha…Funny. Chloe I’m on my way.
    [JL motion tracker detect unknown movement]

Beep….Beep…Beep….

Chloe: Oliver, you have to move fast you got company and it doesn’t look to friendly.
    Oliver: I’m moving as fast as I can, but Chloe they could trace the signal back to your location I got go.
    Chloe: No, Oliver...Chloe, they are not Kandorain!
    Chloe: Oliver!!![Static… Static…]

Daily Planet

Lois: [Sitting at her desk, thinking about the past few hours with airline tickets still on her desk a chance of a lifetime...But the talk earlier that afternoon with Clark, still played in her head along with everything else she had gathered so far.

His files on the blur along with the weird Journal filled with strange symbols and writing by one Dr. Swan. She has found that Dr. Swan had passed away quiet some time ago, but he did talk with Clark many times before he passed away. She found things that didn’t make scene and she was seeing that Clark was not proving to be more of puzzle then she thought he was add that what she remember about Lex and Clark’s weird friendships. Which they were nothing alike if anything Clark tried to help Lex from his own dark path, but she knew how that ended. Leaving her more lost now than ever.]

Lois: [sigh stood up] Come Lois snap out time to meet agent Zod or the Blur. [Shook her thoughts away once more an left.]

Clark: [alone with his own thoughts about everything with his Father his training, his mother and the Red Q business the Kandorains. Mostly his thoughts where about Lois, he wanted so much to share with her everything in way he never thought possible. He wasn’t afraid of telling Lois, about himself and he tried but she had made a valid argument with the whole mess with former D.A. Sacks charade.

He did finish a few chores and talked to Ben about over seeing farm for a while he called his mother thanked her for the gift they said, their goodbyes he patted Shelby’s head, and made the food bowl was full and set fresh water out an then left. Looking over his family farm one more time filled with good/bad memories most of them good then he speeds away. Whoosh….]

Crow’s Nest

Clark finds the consol reach for the book-

Clark: Lois!
    Phone Booth near the theater

Zod: I knew I could on you...
    Lois: It turns, out right about Clark, he’s a lot more puzzling then I ever thought he was as turn out you seem to be the only I can count on.
    Zod: Yrs. Lois I can see the heartbreak and sadness.
    Lois: It not broken, it’s shattered.
    Zod: I understand such a pain myself but know that I will never do what Clark has done…
    [Zod places hand on her shoulder, Lois gets a weird feeling]
    Zod: Now, Lois I need the book so I can to put an end to all this pain.
    Lois: I don’t have I hide so, Clark wouldn’t find it and use it.
    Zos: [getting upset] this isn’t a game, Lois where is it?
    Lois: In the place where I told you how much I cared for you.
    Lois: [She see Zod’s strange puzzle look.]
    Lois: You're not really him.
    [Turns to leave… Whoosh…]

Zod: I should've known better than to deceive The Blur's most devoted follower.
    Lois: Just who the hell *are* you?
    Zod: Unlike The Blur, I'm someone who doesn't care whether you live or die.
    [He throws her backward, Clark shows up super punches Zod rushes to catches Lois he sets her down,whoosh….Lois stands slowly looking around and see him standing in the shadow]

Lois: you ever forgive me, for thing he was you? Say something anything.
    Handing him the book of Rao, as he place his hand on hers she sighs at his knowing touch he pulls her tight against him and kisses her a kiss of promise and goodbye whoosh…he was gone. Lois steps from the shadow as something click inside her head and heart.]
    Lois: Clark! [Smile on her face]
    Crow’s nest

Zod lands in front of Clark.

Clark: Zod you will not stop me, we are leaving this planet and find a new home.
    Zod: I am not going anywhere and neither are they.
    [All Kandorain land and surround Zod and Clark]
    Zod: You see Kal-el; unlike you we will not just hide our birthright by hiding in the shadows like you.
    Clark: You are one that is hiding Zod not me, your hiding the truth from them because if they know the real truth they would never follow you. The of Rao, will not destroy us but lead us to place were we can build a new home and live in peace Krypton will live again.
    Zod: Lies we all know, where his heart truly lies with these humans more than his own people he knows nothing about being truly Kryptonian
    Clark: What does it mean to be truly Krpytonain, Zod Kneel before following your orders and any who a pose you suffer just like Faora, but she was not the only one who suffered was she?
    Zod: [Whoosh…….. Slammed Clark to the wall] Do you think I wanted kill my child? [The others heard his words.]
    Zod: [to Vala] Your sister was a traitor. She would've betrayed us all.
    [Vala goes in to attack Zod, Basqat stops her]
    Basqat: Wait! We will deal with him once we're on our own soil.
    Vala: Kal-El, take us home.
    Clark: [Walks up to the console and uses the Book to activate the gateway to their new home a brilliant fill the sky and in the clouds casing it to start raining..

Chloe:[Lost in thought over Oliver look and saw the light fill the sky she was about loose her childhood friend forever..
    Lois: [As was walk back toward the Daily Planet lost in her own thought about what she just discover about the Blur… She noticed how quiet things seemed, it was almost like an ire calm just a block from The Daily Planet she heard a loud rumble she looked an saw a bright light in the sky, she then at that moment felt as if Clark was in danger so, she took off running toward The Planet an got her car then drove the building where the light was coming from.]
    Roof top Zod and Clark fight

Clark: You knew the blue kryptonite would prevent you from ascending like the others!
    Zod: Better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven. [Slash the dagger across Clack chest.] Seeing as you love the humans so much, let’s see if you fight like one!
    Clark: [Block Zod’s attacks with the dagger and knock from his hand, he then slams Zod into wall zod push back Clark hits him sending to the floor stands they continue to fight punches, kicks, Zod had kick Clark through a window and tried again to stab Clark with dagger he blocked the attack once more but with the wet ground it hard to hold good footing.]

Zod: Unlike you, I will lead from a throne, not from the shadows. Every human, including the woman you love, will kneel before Zod!
    Clark: You already destroyed my first home. I won't let you take this one.
    [in that moment he allowed himself to be stabed shocking Zod time seemed to slow as the light shown over him it was then he realized what Clark had done, he back at Clark and for a moment he saw Jor-el in his eyes, with that Zod was pulled through the banished from earth forever..
    Last edited by bigvillir001; 06-05-2010, 06:28 PM.

interesting, more please

Comment

Ok this has me intrigued completly and utterly intrigued but is good so I'll wait your next chapter

Comment

great, can't wait to read what's next!

Comment

more please.

Comment

Great start hope you keep Chloe/Oliver together or send her to Bart if not. PPMS

Comment

Sentient Power

Chapter 1

Time returned to normal and fell towards the ground bellow, Clark wasn’t afraid of death he just closed his eyes, think not of the pain. Only of the memories of his family and friends, they say that when one is near death they can see all things be at any point at anytime in cosmos and receive wisdom all thing in the cosmos and beyond.
              He saw Krpton his parents Jor-el Lara, he saw his cousin Kara and is home as it was peaceful just it was beautiful full of kind loving people. He saw the wars Zod and soldiers had done, he saw his home destroyed because the people didn’t listen to his father’s warnings. Clark watched as his father and mother try and help his people listen to reason but that understanding came too late.
              Clark watched himself as kid growing up in Smallville, he watched as his mom and taught him to control his powers and watched his parents and his younger himself as laughter filled the farmhouse, he watches his mom baking pies and cookies, teaching him how to cook. He watched as his young self and his would work on the farm and talk about anything. He sees them fishing and playing basketball

He sees Pete and himself with their dads on camping and fishing trips together… He continues see his young self along with his two best friends Pete and Chloe through their younger years, he remembers the spring dance and beautiful Chloe looked. Chloe a true and friend who has helped him in some many difficult times in his life. Pete a friend and a brother who has also helped him just as Chloe has done. Clark couldn’t wish for anything truer than the friendships he had with his two childhood friends. Ryan and Maddie who’s light shines brighter and stronger with in him and in spires him to be that much better.

Clark see Lex his once was a good friend, with such a great promising future, greater than his father but that’s what all parents want for their children to write their own stories follow their own path. But all he saw was Lex, his friend push himself closer toward a dark future even with their friendship and the help Lionel in his reformed years who tried to help Lex, to stay clear of a dark and cold path.

His past loves Alice, Kyla, and his first love Lana puppy love some say, each one of them brought joy and pain some more than others, Kyle the one who help him understand that a person or a people only see a small part of themselves instead of what their truly destined to become.

Alice showed him that it was ok to be different not to hide the heart away, but enjoy life and the world around and be free not to let life weigh so heavy on your shoulder, but embrace everything that is special in yourself and world around you,

Lana the girl next door, the one he watched from a far dreaming about the y share many special moments in their younger love laughs hard ship and they though all of that they truth never grow together even when she discovered who he was it overwhelmed her. She love him and she love her but, she thought to be what he truly needed was someone equal to him in every way but that was not true it was a cheat to less the pain and heartache of choices she had made, to go against the tougher ones he made over the years except of the choice of learning to let go, which had ended with both in great pain but we all have to grow up sometime. Each of them helped him come who he was now, hid father words rang true in his mine.

[Jor-el] The lesson we learn from pain and joy make us the strongest.

Clark thought of his friends Oliver Bart, Victor, Dinah, Zatanna, Courtney, Carter, John. People he knew and trusted, people were in ,any was a lot like him hope believed in humanities spirit a hope and peace each with their own inner powers to do what is right not for just each other but help others find their inner power to make the world better for everyone. He saw his fight their own inner battles and become stringer from it, he these people as a family of brother and sisters to known his destiny would be share brought him great joy.

But most of his thoughts were filled with Lois for which he had found great comfort Lois was just like him in many ways, she is truly one of kind much like him with an unbeatable strength and confidence that is unmatched. She always fights for was right her passion for truth and justice something her father in steeled in her and her sister at a young age. She has always need strong willed she had to help her sister, she often put her own need for others her sister, Chloe and even his own parents.

He looks back at the way they had met all those years ago, first impressions they say, you only get one but in case of Lois and himself ours was defiantly immortalized throughout the universe for all of time. But granted he was not been his real self in those first few moments, but he did feel drawn to her in some way that he couldn’t explain the first few years of their very strange and weird friendship as she would often explain their early years to others people.
              He should have know, the minute she walk in on him in the shower in his flannel shirt with her long shapely toned legs his life as he knew it would never be the same ever again. He silently thanked God, for bringing her into his life.

At first however he though she was brought into the lives of his parents and friends for which they were all truly grateful. But he thought she was rude, bossy, stuck up and a little arrogant and just plan suborn a general pass in the ass, pushing his buttons to bust his chops and turned he’s whole world on its ear which she did as only Lois can.

In the begin it was very interesting there was never a boring moment with her around we defiantly have hand the love/hate kind of friendship right from the start we would argue and tease each other to the brink to the we wanted to pull out each other’s hair out. People often mistake, us for a couple because of our sarcasm and our bantering all the time, which we would denied until we were blue in face many could see what Lois, and I couldn’t or just weren’t ready to face the truth yet but, has he thought of those things that once annoyed him and her they both, became a custom those in Dearing quarks, both knew that their lives would never be the same without them

He remember all those talks they shared about her father and sister even relationship mishaps [Oliver and Grant] he too would shared things about his own life whether it be about his parents or his own relationship mishaps [Lana] or just anything’s in general and be themselves in a way they couldn’t be with their families or friends. The one of the many this he love about their relationships is that they real do make a great team weather its chasing stories fighting side by side fighting for truth and justice doing what right

He remember their first dance at Chloe’s wedding and beautiful she looked, he continued remember their first real kiss in the bullpen and the many kisses that follow afterwards he also, remembered their first real date out as a public couple to their romantic getaway to a B&B and how her body felt laying next to him a feeling of heaven. As Clark continue to fall to street bellow him, his mind filled with more memories giving him peace to his in pending death to over take him all sounds fell away his eyes closed as he drift in and out of concussions he was completely unaware that someone had caught him and slowly brought him to street level and carried his nearly lifeless body down the street away from the build he fell from to a bus hub and then everything went dark.

Weeks later

Early Morning

Clark woke from a deep sleep; he eyes looked at the ceiling for a moment wondering where he was and how here got there. The last thing he remembered was falling after his fight Zod, as he was pulled sky word through the portal with Kandorians, in that moment he felt a pain of sadness that he is once again the last son of Krypton, never would he see his people again clones or not they were Kryptonins like him.

Clark pushed aside his thoughts when he felt something pressed against his body. It wasn’t heavy. It was soft and warm it was comforting. Clark moved his head slightly when he heard a soft sigh he looked and saw Lois snuggled against him, one of his hands were wrapped around her waist and the other rested just above a bandage were the dagger stabbed him he also saw a bandage across his chest and still a little sore but doing better then he remembered but how did he survive the fall, he wondered perhaps it was Carter or John or fate had gave him the strength to land safely.

It didn’t matter at that moment all that truly matter was he is alive and that Lois was their she had bandage his wounds she had saved him in that moment he vowed he would do everything within his power to protect the women he loves most in his world and in the universe he would fulfill his destiny and protract her and the world to inspirer hope, peace and justice for mankind for his new adopted home earth.

In truth for him home is where ever Lois is it’s like that old saying. “Home is where heart it is” well truer words could never be spoken when it came to his love for her to him she is his heart, strength and everything that he will become. It amazed him at how incredibly soft she really is he always knew she was well toned she kept her body in top shape, he knew it came from years of growing up with her father’s army lifestyle and the occasional farm chores, here and there of course she never admit she like to do them but his parents and him knew deep down she likes to do them help his folk anyway she could and just made them lover even more and secretly he did to.
              Clark found the whole thing very comfortable and completely natural found himself, wishing that both of them will in deeded have more moments like this forever. He once again made a secret vow he would do everything in his power to make sure they do for all of time and beyond Clark He heard a soft sight escape Lois’ lips he inhaled the scent of her hair it had a hint of Cherries hmm wild cherry he thought he pulls her tight to him and kissed her head. “Sweet Dreams.” He said. Hmm was all he heard as he closed his own eyes and went back to sleep.

6:30 am Friday

Lois stirred slowly she opened her eyes she found that her body pressed tight against Clark’s body once again. First time she found herself in this position like this was weeks ago, when he was rung a high fever from the loss of blood and being out in the rain to long. She remembers those first few nights very well. [Thinking back] she had gotten him to the apartment with the aid of a very mysterious gentleman who set Clark, on the bed and even helped her remove the dagger from his body thanked him for his help he smiled a small smile she asked for his name he told her and then left.

Lois felt like she was super speeding, dashing to the bathroom grabbed towels wash cloths and first aid and was in the bedroom within a few seconds, she looked at his body for moment checking his pulse it was very slow and weak but he was alive.
              She ripped the rest of his shirt from his body she had dreamed about doing that and more, but this was not the time for those thoughts. Grabbing a wash cloth and first aid, undoing temporary bandage used by her scarf she was still amazed that wound didn’t damage any other or organs, but then she remember what the mysterious gentlemen told her as slowly set Clark, on the bed and slowly began remove the dagger from his body he told he that if the dagger had just a few more inches to left or right he would have been dead long before now, and how the dagger was actually helping him from not bleeding to death.

After she cleaned the side wound and applied a new bandage she work the gash on his chest it was deep but not as bad the other wound she removed, the temporary bandage the mysterious gentlemen had ripped her scarf into two pieces and we used them to bandage his wounds, she made mental note to tell Clark that he owed her the rest of their lives and a new scarf too, she cleaned the wound then put a new bandage on him.
              Lois kissed him on the cheek and then got off bed picked up the washcloths and first aid and when back into the bathroom to get cleaned up. She look at herself in the mirror she look like hell like she had just done an army march up mountain with a 1,000 lbs pack she was tired more than she realized she washed her hands face and then she returned to the bedroom to continue her task of helping Clark. When she entered the room she saw him but trembling furiously. Giving him extra blankets didn’t resolve the problem.

Despite the warm summer he was cold and I bit clammy then she remember the old survivor rule the General told her and Lucy when they were younger for raising a person’s body temperature then thought for moment how is that really an old survivor really it just sex without actually having sex she thought to herself putting that thought aside and focused she removed rest of Clark’s clothes now on any other occasion, seeing her boyfriend stark naked again in her bed would most defiantly elicit a different response from Lois, one they both plan exploring together very soon here in the future but at the moment, Clark Jr. would have to wait hopefully not too long smirk herself [dirty mind]

She shed her own clothes even her bra leaving her in underwear Lois climbed into bed she slowly lifted Clark’s upper body careful of the bandage she positioned herself so that head lay against her chest she wrapped her legs around his, gently she lowed Clark, down against her and pulled the cover over top of both of them. She gently rubbed his arms to create more warmth. Lois couldn’t help notice how nice this felt. She would run her hand through his hair and kiss the top of his head Clark as she continue to sooth him she was lost in thought as she remember something someone once said to her, [Dr. Fate]: You are the one he will need. He is the one you will need.
              Dr. Fate: The savior, the one who will heal us all. The sentient power the man in the golden helmet was right Clark did need her and she need him and whatever Clark is meant to for the world she would always be there to help himLois could feel the shivering subside in Clark’s body. She quiet prayer to the heaven for the man she loves most in this in tire world to be healed she also prayed with all heart and vowed she would do everything in her power to make sure they have a lifetime and beyond of endless moments together filled with joy and love.
              Lois kissed his head once more [whispering} rest my Smallvile, and heal the world can wait a little a longer for the sentient power of the Superman I know you to be and kisses him once more before sleep over take her as they both dream of a future that will sometime soon be a reality.

6:40 am Friday

Lois shakes her thoughts away it was time to start the day she did the same thing she had done for weeks she changed Clarks bandages and then she and Shelby would go for a run and when they got home, she would shower then she’d fed Shelby and check on Clark once more and then head off to work at planet, but today she had very special surprise when she got home from her run with Shelby. Lois walked in to the bedroom get a change of clothes and a towel for her shower she see Clark, laying the all peaceful no high fever no clammy skin for cold sweats
              Lois climb back into bed and snuggled against him just for a few minutes before take a shower 5mins passed and she need to take a shower now she went move when a strong arm pulled her tight against him, she was surprised so she decided to test his response [whisper] Smallville? He moans slightly so she upped the ante a little more by kissing his neck and [whispered again] Smallville it’s time to get up. [Clark mumbled] No.

Lois upped the ante big time to get his attention [whispering last time] ok smallville you have two options she says, between kisses. Choice one is that you get up have shower we have breakfast together and the we go to work. She says between kisses [Clark grumbles] in his sleep as she continues to kiss his neck slowly works her way down his chest. Choice two, she says kissing him more amore loose herself in this little game. Lois: [Repeats] Choice two is that you get up we shower together we have breakfast together and we forget work, stay home and make love all day like rabbits. Kissing his neck and chest and softly kissing his lips.

[Clark mumbles] second choice she smiles to herself as she continues her downward journey of his body she reach point of no return she straddles his waist and moves her hips an grins against Clark Jr. Clark’s eyes snap open and he sat up in bed with Lois in his lap. Lois [Giggles] well that got you up in more was then one huh.
              Clark: That just mean Lois, to tease your boyfriend who had need in near—he trail off he couldn't tell the hold story without give her horrific derails of the events of falling to his death lost in thoughts and images of family friends and most important of all Lois. he was brought out of those thoughts by Lois calling him back to the present Smallville…Smallville… in that moment his lips crashed with hers they kissed a kiss filled with love desire passion lust and promise of today tomorrow and beyond

Clark rolled Lois on to her back she wrapped her legs around his waist as they continue to devour each other until air be came to great a need. They broke the kiss both breathing heavily still wrapped up in each other looking into each other’s eyes, to their souls both: [in unison]

“I Love You!

continues
              Last edited by bigvillir001; 06-08-2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

lol i love the end of this chapter, steamy! more please

Comment

I liked it! So, has he been unconscious these past weeks or just resting?

Comment

Originally posted by ilovethursdays
                    I liked it! So, has he been unconscious these past weeks or just resting?
                    thanks im glad you like it well he was unconscious a 3hrs and had a bad fever for a long while i will get to all of that in the next chapter

Comment

Weeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was freaking fantastic don't leave there
                      ppms ppms!!!!!

Comment

aaw, lois took care of him this whole time!

Comment

Originally posted by MariVe
                          Weeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was freaking fantastic don't leave there
                          ppms ppms!!!!!
                          Originally posted by maggie2390
                          aaw, lois took care of him this whole time!
                          trust me there's a lot more come up thanks so much
                          Last edited by bigvillir001; 06-08-2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Great chapter. I look forward to more.

Comment

great, update soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡