No announcement yet.

Heroes Canceled

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Canceled

According to the very reliable Josef Adalian.

You can read more details here.

It is a shame, but I think it's the right time for it to bow out.

Comment

That's fine with me, Heroes began to sink after season 1. Though, it was left with a cliffhanger ending last season, why don't they make a direct-to-dvd(s) release finishing off the series with an actual finale.

Comment

Not really shedding a tear by the news, although the show had so much potential it just went downhill after season 2! I really hope the cast bounce back into new shows though, because they are all very talented and worked hard with what they were given!
        Last edited by Batman_Beyonder; 05-12-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

NBC is dead to me now. not just me but 100s of people i talked to online have stated that they will no longer watch NBC because all they do is Cancel good shows. and very soon we are going to have a site up and running that has a poll to get NBC off the air forever.

Comment

damn damn damn

Comment

Give it 13 episodes so it can get a proper send-off. Or give it a 13 episode chance with two finale's recorded. One a finale, the other a series finale.

Comment

this bunch of bs. First Kyle Xy, then Legend of the Seeker, not they fina cancel Heroes. I can't take it, what's next Vampire Diares?

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                  this bunch of bs. First Kyle Xy, then Legend of the Seeker, not they fina cancel Heroes. I can't take it, what's next Vampire Diares?
                  Nah. Vampire Diaries is safe. ;-). But i agree, this sucks, but I can't say that I'm surprised. Ratings went to 3.93 at one point which would be great for The CW or for Fridays, but I could never imagine that they would accept these ratings. Hopefully it will get a short final run just to get up to 100 episodes. That'd be epic if the series ended at 100 episodes.

Comment

Well NBC hasn't cancelled it yet so I still believe it will come back. I don't know who Josef Adalian is and how he knows it is cancelled.

Comment

Greg Grunberg and Ali Larter have both said they believe the show is coming back. Sunday night/ Monday morning we will know for sure. This is one of four shows on NBC I want to return. Chuck, Trauma and Mercy as well. I would be most upset about Heroes and Chuck.

Comment

why doesn't NBC try moving it to another night where the competition isn't as stiff. not that monday nights are when all the hits are on but it worked out ok for smallville

Comment

Well it kinda surprises me because off all the positive feedback Ali,Tim and Greg gave but I kinda expected this even if I'm a big fan of the show since day one and I really hope(d) they'll give a show one last shot with a 13 ep. season to wrap things up

Comment

A year ago I would be disappointed. Now not so much. I was a big fan of the show at first, but season 4 bored so bad that I just couldn't watch it anymore.

Comment

just move it to Wednesdays. There is absolutely nothing worth watching on Wednesdays

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎