No announcement yet.

The conversion chamber returns

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The conversion chamber returns

I was so happy to see hints of the old conversion chamber in the latest episode when the Visitors tortured Georgie. Anna showing him the video over and over again of his wife and kids getting slaughtered would've made Diana blush.

I thought the show was a little slow tonight but loved the theme of human emotion vs the cold and calculating. Love is their weapon against humans but I have a feeling for Anna that weapon could be double edged.

Even though I thought this episode was a bit slow, this is still a very sophisticated remake. The producers have done a fine job tipping the hat in homage to the Ken Johnson version.

I also like the idea that John May isn't just about one person. it's a movement. Georgie knows this which is why he was willing to be euthanized. it was all bigger than him and he was willing to sacrifice himself for man kind. after all he'd lost everything, what did he have to lose.

this show was much better in theme than in action and surprises.

Good job V people.
    NYM

You thought it was slow Newyork? I for one thought it was moving along at lightning speed!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
      You thought it was slow Newyork? I for one thought it was moving along at lightning speed!
      I thought it moved along quickly too.

Comment

I thought the latest episode was a step in the right direction. Alot of story lines developing, alot of emotion showing the stellar cast at its best. This show is showing more and more potential and longevity, I am so hoping this show will break its 1 season curse, and gets signed for a second season.
        Yes the ratings are not huge, but it is still giving ABC good demographics they are looking for. Plus what this show is about cannot be told in 12 episodes, so I am sure ABC knew they have to give this show more than 1 year, and be commited to it even if ratings are not huge.
        5 more epsiodes before we see the season finale. I am hoping we see some lazer fights and a full body lizard.
        This show is becoming my favourite, and I am loving every minute. Cant wait for the Blu Ray release !!!

Comment

"Georgie Sutton Lives" and "John May Lives". Litterally.

Comment

Originally posted by djmadonna1
            it is still giving ABC good demographics they are looking for. Plus what this show is about cannot be told in 12 episodes, so I am sure ABC knew they have to give this show more than 1 year, and be commited to it even if ratings are not huge.
            Let's hope so! I want a Joshua costume for Halloween!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎