No announcement yet.

"Never" - PG-13

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Never" - PG-13

Last edited by elliottxoxo; 09-25-2010, 12:29 PM.

Beautiful!*It was so sad, I wish Clark could have somehow saved her in the end.
    Last edited by Yarisa; 03-31-2010, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Wow that was so powerful and sad... I have no words to describe what I'm feeling right now...Thank you for sharing that amazing story

Comment

I'm hoping that you weren't planning on killing Chloe in "Go By"!!!! :O

But besides that... It was a really good fic. =D If only Chloe wasn't so loyal and let out a little whisper for Clark. But we all know that Chloe would never betray Clark so...

Comment

Excellent writing. Loved the suspense and Lex's evilness. I'm gonna have to check out your other stories now...

Comment

I was screaming (inside my head, of course) call Clark! Call him, call him now!!! But then I realized, at the very end, when she thought his name, Clark can hear when people think about him so he got there in time and pulled her out, you just didn't write that part. But it's okay, because I know how it really ended. Either way, it was so good and very moving. A forgotten testament to what Chloe will do for Clark. Really enjoyed it.

Comment

Oh, damn! I'm so hoping that this is not an indication of how "Go By" will end? Hopefully, you've written it into a one-shot so "Go By" can end differently... (shameless begging in disguise...)

I was sort of hoping that Lex's door would get stuck and he'd be screaming Clark's name the whole way down exactly as he'd expected Chloe to do. Such a cowardly madman! But you captured exactly how Lex does always seem to get away with everything.

You wrote Lex's evil, traiterous, murderous and cowardly nature so well. And so perfectly his exact opposite in Chloe's goodness and brave, courageous and selfless loyality.

Very sad... but so faithful to Chloe's loyalty. It does beg for a sequel: Clark's reaction and will he avenge her death? Will Lex finally have to pay for something he did?

Amazing writing. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Oh, wow. As awful as this scenario is, it would have made a perfect series finale. So in character for both Lex and Chloe, and it solves the problem of why Chloe is not in Superman's future.

I wonder what Lex was thinking when he bailed. Had he planned to all along? It would be the smart thing to have planned for it, but the fright in his eyes and his obsessiveness suggest otherwise. I can see him twisting this and using it against Clark in the future: "You let her die! You're never there for the ones that love you!"

(Ok, maybe that last one is me talking.)

I'll second and third all the comments about the writing. The tense, short paragraphs had me taking tense, short breaths -- and you set it up beautifully, with the creepy bondage vibe in the beginning. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingHigh

I wonder what Lex was thinking when he bailed. Had he planned to all along? It would be the smart thing to have planned for it, but the fright in his eyes and his obsessiveness suggest otherwise. I can see him twisting this and using it against Clark in the future: "You let her die! You're never there for the ones that love you!"

(Ok, maybe that last one is me talking.)
                  Yeah that would be a good thorn in Clark's side, wouldn't it? I like the way you think! Maybe one day we could write something together...

Originally posted by Mari2Anne
                  Oh, damn! I'm so hoping that this is not an indication of how "Go By" will end? Hopefully, you've written it into a one-shot so "Go By" can end differently... (shameless begging in disguise...)
                  Originally it was going to be one of the later chapters, but I did change a lot of it once I decided to cut it out of the other story. Don't worry, it has little resemblance to what I'm currently working on. Oh, there's an update in that story tonight, too.

Originally posted by hughie87
                  I was screaming (inside my head, of course) call Clark! Call him, call him now!!! But then I realized, at the very end, when she thought his name, Clark can hear when people think about him so he got there in time and pulled her out, you just didn't write that part. But it's okay, because I know how it really ended. Either way, it was so good and very moving. A forgotten testament to what Chloe will do for Clark. Really enjoyed it.
                  You know, you're right. I did leave it open ended for interpretation. I mean, I'm not saying Clark does save her in the end or he doesn't. But there's something to say for how Chloe constantly defends Clark, and how Clark is constantly there to defend her. Maybe he did hear her afterall. I'm glad you liked it

Originally posted by Cat 25
                  Excellent writing. Loved the suspense and Lex's evilness. I'm gonna have to check out your other stories now...
                  Cool! Thanks, I have written a few others on here... you're welcome to them

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
                  I'm hoping that you weren't planning on killing Chloe in "Go By"!!!! :O
                  haha! Well you know how death sticks to Chloe. Because it doesn't stick. Every season they try to kill her off but it doesn't work. She's simply too awesome.

Originally posted by caramele89
                  Wow that was so powerful and sad... I have no words to describe what I'm feeling right now...Thank you for sharing that amazing story
                  Well thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you liked it

Originally posted by Yarisa
                  Beautiful!*It was so sad, I wish Clark could have somehow saved her in the end.
                  Maybe he did... like always.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎