No announcement yet.

L.A. Times Interview With Scott Rosenbaum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Times Interview With Scott Rosenbaum

A new interview with Scott Rosenbaum is now up at the L.A. Times website.

Not a lot of new stuff, and keep in mind when he says "episode #4" he is talking about the fifth episode, which airs on March 30. (They don't include the pilot in that count)

I find it interesting that Rosenbaum is talking about V soldiers and such when previous showrunner Jeffrey Bell seemed dead set against having them. Like, perhaps some of the better elements of the original <em>V</em> are coming into play here... could be cool.

The article that I'm going to post tomorrow that I read from a magazine is
    very similar. There seems to be more details in this particular article than
    the one I'm going to post. Visitor soldiers...I wonder if they'll fire laser
    rifles? I'm already getting tired of them carrying around knives and
    swords. Pretty cheap for an advanced civilization.

Comment

Multiple pregnancies? I guess the Tyler/Lisa hybrid is just around the corner. I hope the writers have better things in store for the female supporting characters than simply tying them down with babies. Other than that I'm really excited for what they seem to have in store for us.

Comment

Well, if there is a war, I would think the Vs would HAVE to have soldiers. I'm wondering if they are any different from that assassin who attacked Jack in the church?

It'll be interesting to see how the V soldiers might also differ from say, the Visitors who we've seen on the mothership because they seem, somewhat peaceful or you know, not menacing.

Comment

I’m hoping that you will be shocked and surprised about the relationship between John May and Ryan and the Fifth Column. We came up with a pretty interesting spin on that.
          This cocked my eyebrow a bit. Some here were wondering about the relationship between Joshua and his medical assistant, but I question what could truly "shock" us about a relationship between John and Ryan?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I'm also REALLY glad to read about the "rodent" desire and Rosenbaum's goal of topping what was arguably one of the most classic sci-fi scenes of all time: Diana's McDonald's Hamster Meal.
          Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 03-13-2010, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
            what could truly "shock" us about a relationship between John and Ryan?
            I have a few theories... how did John May become leader of the Fifth Column? Did Ryan help him? Was Ryan against him at first? Maybe Ryan wanted to become the leader at one time. Maybe before Ryan joined the Fifth Column something bad happened between them. Maybe John May killed Ryan's V-wife or V-parents or vice versa. Either way I am looking forward to more of a back-story on them both and deeper Visitor/Fifth Column mythology.

Comment

"Rodent desire!" yay!
              I can just see Anna salivating as she watches a rat run away, unable to attack because humans are present.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎