No announcement yet.

"Somewhere, Up There, Forever."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Somewhere, Up There, Forever."

Last edited by elliottxoxo; 09-25-2010, 12:29 PM.

Very nice

That was amazing and so very, very sweet. So very revealing how both of them truly appreciated the wonder of their rare and true friendship from the very beginning.

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Perhaps the world would change, and even end. Perhaps one day, their friendship would fade.

Someday, perhaps they might even forget. But even if that day came, they’d always be together.

Somewhere, up there, forever.
      Last bit made me tear up. I kind of like the idea though, that years after Chloe is gone (since Clark is supposed to live a LONG time) he's flying through space and runs into the message again...and then burns in shame for how horrible he treated his best friend in the end.

Oops, sorry. Apparently I'm extra bitter before breakfast.

Comment

you could make a smallville series of your own starting with this one... its really cool

Comment

This is Canon. Well, my Canon anyway, which is the only one that matters. I love seeing Playful!Chloe and Smart!Clark, I love how well Clark understands her, and I love the idea that somewhere out there is lasting proof of how much they care about each other. This was such a great idea.

Comment

This story almost had me in tears. This is who Clark and Chloe are, not those animatronic puppets I see parading around in Season 9. *sniff*

I find it amusing that Clark considers being a nerd worse than being an alien! Young teenagers...

I really miss Chlark. Thank you so much for sharing this, Elliott! You're an amazing writer.

And because I'm dying to know: what was Chloe's message, the one Clark managed to decipher and was a little surprised by? I can hazard a guess, but I'd love to have confirmation!

Comment

Awww, young Chloe and Clark! I miss them! This was so sweet, you did great!

Comment

This was really sweet.
                Wondering about the message though. Possibly a sequel to clear things up

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
                  Last bit made me tear up. I kind of like the idea though, that years after Chloe is gone (since Clark is supposed to live a LONG time) he's flying through space and runs into the message again...and then burns in shame for how horrible he treated his best friend in the end.

Oops, sorry. Apparently I'm extra bitter before breakfast.
                  Haha, I'm bitter too so it's okay. I guess early Chlark kind of smooths it out... some. ;p

Originally posted by FlyingHigh
                  This is Canon. Well, my Canon anyway, which is the only one that matters. I love seeing Playful!Chloe and Smart!Clark, I love how well Clark understands her, and I love the idea that somewhere out there is lasting proof of how much they care about each other. This was such a great idea.
                  Thanks! I miss Smart!Clark too. I don't remember seeing him past season 1

Originally posted by BabyDee

And because I'm dying to know: what was Chloe's message, the one Clark managed to decipher and was a little surprised by? I can hazard a guess, but I'd love to have confirmation!
                  Lol, well let's just say it's Chloe's little, well known secret to Clark. She'll always be the first to know and Clark will always, unfortunately, be the last to figure it out.

I just want to say I love all your fics, BabyDee !

Thanks to Mari2Anne, pisco, hughie87, Zannah25 for reading and commenting and for everyone else as well!

Comment

So today when Clark was fiddling around with his telescope, he made the mistake of showing Chloe the special laser sights his dad had bought him. They were meant for star gazing, since it’s power was strong enough to carry for miles in the sky. They were also illegal to use inside of air traffic controlled skies like Smallville, because of it’s proximity to Metropolis.

Jonathan Kent said very sternly that there were to be no horse play with the lasers.
                    So if they were illegal to use in Smallville, then how did Jonathan get them for Clark? Great story!

Comment

Gorgeous one-shot. So sweet. I love wee-Chlark. And you wrote their introspection so well, I could imagine every expression that accompanied the thoughts. Well done. Thank you for sharing it.

Comment

I just want to say I love all your fics, BabyDee !
                        *blushes* Aw, thank you! And now that I know that you occasionally put pen to paper, I'll be reading more of your stories, for sure!

Comment

Awesome, truly awesome. Loved it. You need to write more stories! Chlark is indeed the best ship ever!

Comment

This was just WOWWWW. Really cute!! Made me come to Kryptonsite just to read this. amazing work!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎