No announcement yet.

New Smallville Tweets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
    I REALLY REALLY HOPE BEEMAN DIRECTS THE FINALE!!

If he does the finale will def feel like a movie, he likes to do things very grand scale and he can direct the hell out of action! PLEASE DIRECT THE FINALE!
    I agree - I hope he directs the last two episodes...

Comment

• Originally posted by djc
      CW: http://twitpic.com/3td7ux - Here is the new #smallville poster!
      Thanks this one is probably my favorite. Although would a little red, blue and yellow kill them.

Comment

• Let it be so that Beeman is directing the finale!!! I can think of no one else but him. He has directed so many pivotal episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by djc
          CW: http://twitpic.com/3td7ux - Here is the new #smallville poster!
          Seriously, would it kill them to take a new photo of Tom? I get that budget is low, but how expensive can a single cast photosession be for the CW?

Comment

• Greg Beeman knows the show since day 1 and has a great track record with season finales. If anyone should direct the series finale, it should be Beeman.

Comment

• Greg Beeman directing the series finale would be excellent!

Comment

• If Tom's not directing it, then I'm really, really down with Greg doing it.

That'll be totally awesome if it's true.

Comment

• With big and hopefully in the same sentence better think of "extremely rare astronomical event".

Comment

• Hope we hear something about Jonathan again. Wasn't he supposed to come back again later this season?

Comment

• He's supposed to come back for 2 more episodes.

The problem with TW directing the series finale is that the previous episode would be Clark-lite and that would be between episodes 20-21.

Comment

• Interesting news about Beeman. As someone said, he is also close with Rosenbaum, so who knows?

It could be about directing the finale. If not, then James Marshall will probably direct it.

Comment

• He HAS to direct the finale!!!!!And Souders said they have'' their own piggy-bank '' for the final episode so

extra budget+the most awesome director ever=GREATNESS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vantheman77
                            He's supposed to come back for 2 more episodes.
                            And my guess is that he will be in "Kent" and in the finale.

Originally posted by vantheman77
                            The problem with TW directing the series finale is that the previous episode would be Clark-lite and that would be between episodes 20-21.
                            Tom is not going to direct the finale. The PTB announced he was going to direct two episodes this season even before the season started. He directed Patriot, and now he is going to direct Booster. In another words, two episodes.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by smallv17
                            He HAS to direct the finale!!!!!And Souders said they have'' their own piggy-bank '' for the final episode so

extra budget+the most awesome director ever=GREATNESS!!!!
                            Those elements are very promising indeed.
                            Last edited by liana; 01-26-2011, 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Meh I hoped it would be spoiler related

Comment

• I think epi 21 and 22 are the series finale, so... yeah so can be about him directing...

Oh man, JH will direct the last episode of Smallville, before 'the end'. Wow. Good luck to him I know that he will do awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎