No announcement yet.

Howl (FOX)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howl (FOX)

FOX is prepping a show about werewolves. Really.

After the success of New Moon and the television success of shows like True Blood or The Vampire Diaries , it should come as no surprise tha...

I really don't know what to think...

I'd much rather see this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howl_(film) but thats probablly just me. Though its a science fiction type show on fox so it will probably not make it past its second season since they will deem the ratings not high enough if it isn't an instant hit and cancel it. That said if it isn't linked to twilight I might check it out.

Comment

Sounds like they're trying to get in on the whole "vampire/werewolf" craziness that's been going on.. Would be interesting to see it though LOL.

Makes me think of this werewolf show I used to watch when I was younger. Forgot the name, it was about some werewolf kid in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by number8
        Sounds like they're trying to get in on the whole "vampire/werewolf" craziness that's been going on.. Would be interesting to see it though LOL.

Makes me think of this werewolf show I used to watch when I was younger. Forgot the name, it was about some werewolf kid in high school.
        Teen Wolf? heh.

(Actually, Teen Wolf is coming to TV next year, but on MTV, so you know it'll be low-budget and probably bad )

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎