No announcement yet.

V Returns March 30, 2010

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Returns March 30, 2010

ABC has announced a return date for V - March 30, 2010.

It'll be well out of the way of the Olympics (which is good), though it's quite a long wait. And it seems the show WILL be paired with LOST!

Thoughts?

I don't want to wait.... I'm afraid such a long wait could damage the show's success, less viewers may be interested in it. (not me, course)

Comment

I hardly had time to get into the show and now it won't be back until March. I'll probably watch, but if they had more episodes for this half of the year, I would have been able to get into the show to properly care that it is coming back.

Comment

They might as well said April 1st lol with it at the end of march makes the wait even longer and IMO thats way too long

Comment

Paired with Lost, I will almost definitely be watching. Its a good combination of shows. Lost, Smallville, and Chuck are currently the only three shows I watch live regularly (though I do end up watching those online sometimes if I have something else to do).

Anytime I didn't have anywhere to be after Smallville aired, I would watch Dollhouse. So, same goes for V - I'll be around for Lost and will probably end up watching V as well. I wouldn't watch anything I have no interest in just because it airs next to something I am interested in, but V is pretty good and would make for a good two hours of TV. At least in my case, pairing it with Lost seems like a very idea. Assuming my last semester of college doesn't kick my butt, I'll be there.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
          They might as well said April 1st lol with it at the end of march makes the wait even longer and IMO thats way too long
          Agreed. I'll probably end up forgetting about it until it pops up. A date that far away doesn't make a difference anymore.
          Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 12-03-2009, 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

According to Twitter, V will be on at 10 PM, which makes sense because ABC would never air DWTS in such a late timeslot. Now fingers crossed that Lost won't be a killer of a lead-in for once.

Comment

Yeah, TV Mojoe and Zap2It are saying 10PM now too.

BTW check out the K-Site Network Twitter feed for updates, including for V: http://twitter.com/kryptonsite

Comment

I'm glad to see V paired up with LOST. Kinda figured it would happen because it's just too good to pass up, marketing and network-wise.

As a fan, I hate that V is after LOST because I usually call my friends up to talk about how our brains were broken from what was going on the island, so I'll have to make that call a little later or the next day or something. Or, just watch V on DVR.

But, I get why they put V on later. They're hoping to get people who watch LOST to stick around for V. It might work, but I kinda think maybe the LOST fans who would watch are already watching (at least, the ones I know, including myself). But, maybe people will be getting to missing Juliet and see Elizabeth Mitchell (not having known she was on) on V and tune in?

Comment

I have a feeling the 4 weeks prior to then 30th the previous 4 episodes will air...

Comment

Something to look forward to, and the fact it's being paired with Lost means a network actually wants a science fiction show to succeed - shocking. Fox never did the same for Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by aVenger1957
                      I have a feeling the 4 weeks prior to then 30th the previous 4 episodes will air...
                      That would be awesome and make all kinds of sense but this can only work if The Forgotten gets moved to another night or some of it's episodes get burned off in the summer. If the show airs regularly, it will be on until March 9, 2010.

Comment

March 30th...When will they resume production? I'm impatiently waiting for
                        new spoilers. They might hold me over.

Comment

I hope with this wait ABC will take a second look at the way the have poorly treated their foreign fans of their show by not allowing us fan participation in the Peace Ambassador Program etc... JMHO

Comment

That's an incredibly long wait. Can't wait, though.

Thanks Craig.

Comment

What About...

"Dancing With the Stars"? Is the results show being moved up to 8 p.m.? (it's aired at 9 p.m. Tuesdays).

"V" needs to be away from "NCIS" and "American Idol"- one of them as competition is bad enough, but against both of them, fuhgetaboutit.

This is my first post- big "V" fan from way back- I watched in 1984 (I was 9).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎