No announcement yet.

Marylene's art thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sizzlinggurl
    your welcome dear....glad you liked it...!!

......thank you sooooo much for your kind words Ryan..... its really sweet of you to drop in to comment.....and as much as i would loveeeee to have some high-tech ART wizardry....i don't see that happening.....i am not that lucky .....i use photo shop just like most of the talented artist around here
    oh and welcome to my thread ....hope to see you around often

Thanks! And you are welcome. You do fabulous work! I kind of want a Clois avi, but you done some many that I like already, I'm not sure which to choose from, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanE
      Thanks! And you are welcome. You do fabulous work! I kind of want a Clois avi, but you done some many that I like already, I'm not sure which to choose from, lol.
      oh....feel free to chose whichever avi you want....but do credit me....

and if you have any certain pic or scene in mind....of which i havent made an avi already....i wouldnt mind making it ....

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
      Holy schmoley.... those are excellent, Marylene!!

I thank you
      its my pleasure Kim...enjoy !
      Last edited by sizzlinggurl; 04-28-2010, 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

oh....feel free to chose whichever avi you want....but do credit me....

and if you have any certain pic or scene in mind....of which i havent made an avi already....i wouldnt mind making it ....

Well there a lot to choose from, which is good. So I might request one just yet. But we will see. Do you make your own wallpaper as well?

Comment

your welcome dear....glad you liked it...!!

......thank you sooooo much for your kind words Ryan..... its really sweet of you to drop in to comment.....and as much as i would loveeeee to have some high-tech ART wizardry....i dont see that happening.....i am not that lucky .....i use photoshop just like most of the talented artist around here
          oh and welcome to my thread ....hope to see you around often

REQUEST

thank you sooooo much Kim......

and heres your request...i hope this is the pic you wanted......a few choices to chose from.....

hope you like it....but if you want me to make any changes ...do let me know...
          Those Clark ones really look cool .

Comment

• wow is very amazing this icons Marylene Thank you very much

Comment

Whoa, so Tom Welling is always stunning, but that picture on the left is breathtaking. He looks different somehow.

What is that picture in the middle of Clark/Tom smiling from? He looks so dorky & adorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanE
                Well there a lot to choose from, which is good. So I might request one just yet. But we will see. Do you make your own wallpaper as well?
                yup. i do make wallies too...actually i am sort of new to this all...i opened this thread just back in nov end last year...since then i have been trying to learn alot....there was a time i preferred making wallies instead of avi's..... now its the opposite

Originally posted by Vergon6
                Those Clark ones really look cool .
                Thank you David

Originally posted by likalel
                wow is very amazing this icons Marylene Thank you very much
                Thanks Liliam

Originally posted by mzuri
                Whoa, so Tom Welling is always stunning, but that picture on the left is breathtaking. He looks different somehow.

What is that picture in the middle of Clark/Tom smiling from? He looks so dorky & adorable.
                Thanks Zuri ...

the pic is from season 8's promo shoot..all pics were not released before so they were released just last year....

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UPGRADE BATCH

some gifs

A WALLIE

without text

A BANNER

Snag, Comment, but please Credit

Feedback is VERRRYYYYYY appreciated

Wow!!! I really love your avis!!! I love what you do with the eyes! They all look so crisp and vibrant! I can't wait to see your Charade batch!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clois Wonderland
                    Wow!!! I really love your avis!!! I love what you do with the eyes! They all look so crisp and vibrant! I can't wait to see your Charade batch!!
                    Thank you soooooo much Erin...wont keep you waiting for long......oh and welcome to my thread

---------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARADE BATCH

gifs

SNAG, COMMENT....and do credit

FEEDBACK is appreciated as always

Comment

• Love the identical stances and mannerisms with their hands in this one and once again can't get over the size of his 'manhandling' hands.

Comment

• Mary this Wallie is just Incredible!!! I just cant seem to stop staring at it!!! Just WOW!!!

Comment

• Guess I'm so repetitive...but all I have to say is PERFECT and AWESOME!

Snag this one for now!

Comment

• As always Mary, this is a wonderful job ! I'm a huge fan of your work ! This is so colorful, I love that !

Comment

• Great job on avis**smile**....Did snag.
                              Last edited by LoveHurts38; 04-30-2010, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• I adore this one it is so beautiful so can i please get clark eyes blue and Lois eyes green. You know how i feel about colors i love them and combined clois avis. this is my all time fav from you as of now. You captured the right smile and emotion from them i love it! great job the whole batch is wonderful!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎