Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marylene's art thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!!! great job on avis they look so wonderful.

Comment

• Awesome Again As Always.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveHurts38
        OMG!!!! great job on avis they look so wonderful.
        Thanks alot LoveHurts38

Originally posted by indy1jones2
        Awesome Again As Always.
        Thanksss Jason

Comment

• Fantastic batch Marylene, as always!

Comment

• There is something about this one that is just so cool to me! Haha, I don't know if it's the washed out color, their faces or that little touch of sparkle, but I really like this avi.

Love the text and the bright colors of this one.

Wow, what a great shot here. Like this one the best of the two. I like the coloring, or lack of it, as the case may be.

LOOOOOOOVE this one!

This one may be my most favorite of all the avis...but I wish Cat weren't in it. Love this one though and what you did with the manip of it.

This one's great, I love this crazy high-tech looking touch up you did with it.

So. Cool!

Wow! I love this one of Cat! So sparkly and peppy, just like that scene!

Ok. I can't even tell you how awesome AWESOME AWESOME these are!!!!! These are my favorites! They literally made my heart skip a beat! We are just thisclose to getting him there! And these two shots show that. Love these avis Marylene!

Yes it does. GREAT job on this one. Love the brightness of the \S/, almost like it's a star.

FANTASTIC twist on those sparkles I love! This is a great avi!

So. Freakin. Beautiful. So gorgeous, I love these. And I love the one of him looking at her from behind. Awesome job here!

Fantastic!

I love how different this one is. How it's just the aftermath of them falling onto the couch. I also like your new framing wallpaper, or whatever it's called.

Love this one, the framing, the coloring, the text...excellent job on this gif!!

Love it!

Wow, is it possible to love your artwork even more week by week? Well, yes, it is apparently. This is the best avi ever. !!!!!!! (The exclamations needed their own sentence)

Love these Marylene! Amazing job!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sizzlinggurl
              These are all amazing! I really like the effects you used!

Comment

• OMG, you are just...... wow. AMAZING. I love so many of these, I wish I had the time to give you a big comment..... but awesome work once again, I just love these so much.

this is flawless, you are so unique!!!!

I am loving this one.

*_________________________*

this is beyond awesome!

Comment

• amazing icons Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Investigations
                    Fantastic batch Marylene, as always!
                    Thanks alottt Matt

Originally posted by hellokitty
                    There is something about this one that is just so cool to me! Haha, I don't know if it's the washed out color, their faces or that little touch of sparkle, but I really like this avi.

Love the text and the bright colors of this one.

Wow, what a great shot here. Like this one the best of the two. I like the coloring, or lack of it, as the case may be.

LOOOOOOOVE this one!

This one may be my most favorite of all the avis...but I wish Cat weren't in it. Love this one though and what you did with the manip of it.

This one's great, I love this crazy high-tech looking touch up you did with it.

So. Cool!

Wow! I love this one of Cat! So sparkly and peppy, just like that scene!

Ok. I can't even tell you how awesome AWESOME AWESOME these are!!!!! These are my favorites! They literally made my heart skip a beat! We are just thisclose to getting him there! And these two shots show that. Love these avis Marylene!

Yes it does. GREAT job on this one. Love the brightness of the \S/, almost like it's a star.

FANTASTIC twist on those sparkles I love! This is a great avi!

So. Freakin. Beautiful. So gorgeous, I love these. And I love the one of him looking at her from behind. Awesome job here!

Fantastic!

I love how different this one is. How it's just the aftermath of them falling onto the couch. I also like your new framing wallpaper, or whatever it's called.

Love this one, the framing, the coloring, the text...excellent job on this gif!!

Love it!

Wow, is it possible to love your artwork even more week by week? Well, yes, it is apparently. This is the best avi ever. !!!!!!! (The exclamations needed their own sentence)

Love these Marylene! Amazing job!!!
                    Thanks for the detailed feedback as always Jenn ..as always i appreciate it

Originally posted by VilleFan
                    These are all amazing! I really like the effects you used!
                    Thanks sooo much Ryan

Originally posted by kneel4justice
                    OMG, you are just...... wow. AMAZING. I love so many of these, I wish I had the time to give you a big comment..... but awesome work once again, I just love these so much.

this is flawless, you are so unique!!!!

I am loving this one.

*_________________________*

this is beyond awesome!
                    thankss soooooooooo much K4J...for taking your time out and giving me your feedback

Originally posted by likalel
                    amazing icons Thanks
                    Thanks Liliam

----------------------------------------------------------------------

DOMINION

Feel free to snag....but PLZ CREDIT when used!
                    Feedback is LOVE...keep it comin
                    g

Comment

• I've chosen my avi Marylene, I love it

Will come back and comment later on the rest of your amazing batch

Comment

• Originally posted by starflower69

I've chosen my avi Marylene, I love it

Will come back and comment later on the rest of your amazing batch
                        Tracey
                        ok awesomeee choice and sureee take your timeeee

Comment

• Love the latest batch and I can't even say how many i snagged cause I lost count. All of them are so pretty ..and I know I grabbed one from at least every scene and one of every character. Oh gosh.. love them!..

Comment

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
                            Love the latest batch and I can't even say how many i snagged cause I lost count. All of them are so pretty ..and I know I grabbed one from at least every scene and one of every character. Oh gosh.. love them!..
                            Awww thankss soo much Jenny...glad i gave you enough choices to choose from

Comment

• Marylene, your new batch is totally awesome...

Comment

• Originally posted by WendySue
                                Marylene, your new batch is totally awesome...
                                Thaankksss soooo much Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎