No announcement yet.

Georgie Sutton

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgie Sutton

He tried to start up another Resistance group. He's known about the Vs for a long time. His family was murdered by Vs.

I've been in love with Georgie and his intensity since the Pilot. Anybody else have some Georgie love?

I've done nothing BUT talk about this character. He has to be one of the most human on the show. I like how he seems to be making these mistakes. The crushing of the resistance group mad him go off the wall. Now it's time to see him come back and start leading again. It really doesn't matter what scene Georgie is in. It's always more interesting.

Comment

He's DEFINITELY one of the most human characters of the show. He does tend to make scenes more interesting, especially after last night's episode, because of two main reasons (at least for me).
      1) You can really feel for his character and understand where he's come from. He's a broken man who's had to totally rebuild his life after the tragic events of his past, when the Visitors killed his family. How can you NOT sympathize with his character?
      2) You never know what he's going to do next. He's the loose cannon among the rebel group that's being formed, and that could end up being a very GOOD or a very BAD thing for the team depending upon what he decides to do next... I'm just hoping they keep him around for a long time!

Comment

He seems to try and act on his own.
        Wanting revenge maybe.
        He did seem to know the Visitor he shot in last nights episode.
        But he lied and turned it around, which was odd.
        I think there is more to him than has been revealed so far.

Comment

I agree -he did seem to know who he was talking to. The way he said 'hey' was like you would say to a friend. I think there might be something totally different happening.

Comment

Maybe that Combs guy was a part of the group that was responsible for killing Georgie's family. I hadn't thought he reacted like the guy was familiar to him, but you may be right... I think he's on a one-man mission to destroy the Visitors any way he can.

Comment

There is something i still don't quite get about Georgie, and somehow that maybe gives me a bad vibe about him.
              Why kill his family?
              That is not a visitor tactic.
              They will go after the immidiate threat, not anyone around him while leaving the threat there.
              I mean, what does killing his family achive other than making Georgie even more determined to expose and destroy the visitors?
              If it was done because he got to close, they would have killed him, not turned him into a bigger threat now.
              The visitors are very calculating.
              Not to mention they are predators, they will go after the immidiate threat.

True, some might say that Georgie turned mad and just imagins the visitors.
              But there will always be some who believe him.
              And even a small drop can create alot of ripples in a smooth surface.
              That is not a chance the visitors would take.
              It just seems so ..not visitor like to only kill his family.
              And obviously his face is known to them.
              Not to mention Erica found his location easily.
              Any infaltrators to the FBI could have found him long ago.

It just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎