No announcement yet.

"It's Only The Beginning" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's Only The Beginning" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Count down to the episode's airing and then discuss it LIVE as it airs here!

Here are some extras related to the show:

Official ABC Description: http://visitorsite.net/ep4description.htm
    Advance Review: http://visitorsite.net/ep4advance.htm
    Logan Huffman (Tyler) Interview: http://visitorsite.net/loganhuffman1123.htm
    Images: http://www.visitorsite.net/gallery/t...s.php?album=10

Enjoy! Less than 21 hours left here in California!

1st to post in the countdown thread 3 weeks in a row!

16 hours 46 minutes!

Comment

The trailer for this episode sure looks promising!

16:39

Comment

12 hours, 24 minutes!

Comment

11 hours 48 minutes

Comment

I won't get to watch it until Thanksgiving, but I'll give an official
            11 Hours on the East Coast for those that will be lucky enough
            to see it, tonight.

Comment

9 hours and 45 minutes!

Comment

Is it time yet? Guys, I live in Vegas so I wont be able to watch it on the live feed with you guys on the East Coast. So will you people give this Resistance Fighter a blow by blow?

In the preview, do you notice how cocky Ryan is to Erica? "We're on the same side, Erica," said Ryan with a smart-ass expression.

Comment

9 hours, 30 minutes!

Originally posted by rictor
                  In the preview, do you notice how cocky Ryan is to Erica? "We're on the same side, Erica," said Ryan with a smart-ass expression.
                  I don't think it's so much "cocky", as he's trying to convince Erica.

Comment

I would have shot him for that attitude. BANG! Poor Ryan. I am mad at him any way. He's really gonna hurt Valerie in the end.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

BTW Saving people thing, I used your V in your avatar. I hope you don't mind. I thought it would be cool to do that.
                    Last edited by rictor; 11-24-2009, 08:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Rictor, you look like a young Ham Tyler. That is you in your avatar?
                      I could imagine you using that "Swamp Gator" line that was used in
                      the original V. Great to have you here at K-Site. Down to 9 Hours
                      here on the East Coast. Maybe, I'll get lucky and catch some of
                      it at the bar. We're at a visitor bar tonight and chances they'd
                      turn it on for me are not the best. By visitor, I don't mean lizard
                      bar.

I just remembered, Rictor was the name of Michael Ironside's
                      character in "Total Recall".
                      Last edited by Glove; 11-24-2009, 09:06 AM. Reason: Added Note

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
                        Rictor, you look like a young Ham Tyler. That is you in your avatar?
                        I could imagine you using that "Swamp Gator" line that was used in
                        the original V. Great to have you here at K-Site. Down to 9 Hours
                        here on the East Coast. Maybe, I'll get lucky and catch some of
                        it at the bar. We're at a visitor bar tonight and chances they'd
                        turn it on for me are not the best. By visitor, I don't mean lizard
                        bar.

I just remembered, Rictor was the name of Michael Ironside's
                        character in "Total Recall".
                        very true. I kinda look like Hams sidekick lol

10 hours here

Comment

7 hours 55 minutes

Comment

7.5 hours

Comment

5 hours 11 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                              X