No announcement yet.

Upcoming Episode Titles

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Episode Titles

Thanks to Andreas. Some seem a little different from some we've heard, but I know Andreas is really reliable, so I'm going to take them as "real":

#5.9: Real Ghostbusters, The
    #5.10: Abandon All Hope
    #5.11: Sam, Interrupted
    #5.12: Being Sam Winchester
    #5.13: Back to the Future II
    #5x14: My Bloody Valentine
    #5x15: Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
    #5x16: Dark Side of the Moon (aka Your Whole Life Flashes Before Your Eyes)
    #5x17: Your Time is Gonna Come
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 12-03-2009, 04:48 PM. Reason: updated

Whhaattt?

Comment

Haha, can't wait to hear what these episodes are about.

Comment

awe those sound awesome. back to the future 2 sounds intresting. perhaps we see the world if sam becomes lucifer and dean micheal. would like if trickster angel showed them this time. or if they go to the past agian maybe something good like going to the time of samuel colt.

dead men dont wear plaid? they hunting a ghost that golfs?

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          Thanks to Andreas. Some seem a little different from some we've heard, but I know Andreas is really reliable, so I'm going to take them as "real":

#5.9: Real Ghostbusters, The
          #5.10: Abandon All Hope
          #5.11: Sam, Interrupted
          #5.12: Being Sam Winchester
          #5.14: Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

This show has the best episode titles!! I really like Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid...

I wonder if 5.13 is another time travel episode. I mean, with a title like that...but maybe that is too obvious.

Comment

so 12 is no longer swap meat? if it is im not changing it. kripke can do it haha.

Comment

Haha, well at least the 12th episode is still going to be the same. So it seems with that title, anyways.

Comment

i kinda have a theory on episod 14 now based off the title we know two characters are getting killed off on episodw 14 what if Bobby is one of them and returns in episode 14 as a ghost are something?

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                  #5.14: Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
                  Maybe it's because I was listening to "Plagues", but for a moment, I thought this said The Devil Wears Prada.

And I think episode twelve will get a name change, just because it's odd that two episodes in a row will have Sam's name in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                    i kinda have a theory on episod 14 now based off the title we know two characters are getting killed off on episodw 14 what if Bobby is one of them and returns in episode 14 as a ghost are something?
                    That's what I thought when I read the episode title.

Comment

Episode 13 seems to be the episode that Anna goes back in time to kill John and Mary.

Comment

Just updated. #5.14 has a new familiar title ;-) and now we know #5.16 as well.

Comment

Is My Bloody Valentine about miners not that I ever saw the movie I just read what the movie was about.

Comment

haha thats great i wonder if my bloody valentine will be moved up tho cause wouldnt it be after valentines day when it airs?

Comment

Originally posted by kari916
                              Is My Bloody Valentine about miners not that I ever saw the movie I just read what the movie was about.
                              no it has Famine in it

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎