Crossfire Screentime

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfire Screentime

Crossfire Screentime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 9-06.

Clark: 17m, 05s
    Chloe: 4m, 50s
    Lois: 19m, 00s
    Oliver: 14m, 33s
    Tess: 5m, 45s
    Zod: 4m, 38s
    Mia: 8m, 38s

Year to Date ST/episode

Clark: 106m, 24s (6) 17m, 40s
    Chloe: 40m, 46s (6) 6m,45s
    Lois: 95m, 34s (6) 16m,55s
    Oliver: 71m, 37s (5) 14m,15s
    Tess: 29m, 12s (5) 5m,45s
    Zod: 15m, 17s (3) 5m,00s

how pathetic is it that us chloe fans were excited to see "more" of her and yet she did not even break 5 minutes. i'm okay with clois, but i'm watching smallville-- not lois & clark.

Comment

thanks for the list.

Comment

Please do not turn threads into Chloe vs. Lois fan wars.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          sorry about that, wasn't meant to be chloe vs. lois. i like lois, actually.

Comment

In all honesty I think the show has to slow down on the Ollie stuff. There should be some subplot of Clark being a hero and saving the day and the Ollie/Mia stuff was the timesuck this episode.

Now if they had a Clark saving the day subplot Lois probably would have gotten a little less time(the Ollie stuff), Clark would have gotten way more time and Chloe probably could have had an extra 2-3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
              Thank you for this. I've been keeping clear of these ST threads because they always turn into some type of war between fans of different characters.

I'm curious about Clark's screentime totals for this season. I know that being a director for an episode affects the screentime of the episode before the one he is to direct. I understand that he was initially to direct Crossfire which is why last week his screentime was so low. I wonder why his screentime is still lacking for Crossfire, though. I predicted during the summer that now that TW was a producer that he may have less onscreen time. I know that TW stated in an interview that what he would be doing now as a producer would be similar to what he has been doing without the title for years. However, I feel that perhaps he made a stipulation on his new contract for more time off. That would explain the low STs for so many episodes. If this is the case then I both respect and understand TW's decision. Of course this is pure speculation on my part which I doubt will ever be confirmed or denied since I know that contracts are kept very confidential.

Comment

well tom still had the most in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                  well tom still had the most in this episode.
                  Lois: 19m, 00s

he definitely seemed more present in this ep than the last, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                    In all honesty I think the show has to slow down on the Ollie stuff. There should be some subplot of Clark being a hero and saving the day and the Ollie/Mia stuff was the timesuck this episode.
                    I think following straight on from last weeks Ollie-heavy episode made it stand out a little more than it might have done otherwise. Isn't this the episode that was switched round at some point?

Comment

This episode was perfect on the screen time. Chloe did her part. After all, we wouldn't want 15 minutes of watching her try and out-hack Stuart. She was great in the Daily Planet at the beginning too. She reminded me of how she was in the earlier seasons, back before she became all angsty.

People keep complaining about Oliver getting screen time. Why shouldn't he? He's a regular character and deserves screen time like everyone else. I'm really enjoying his storyline this year, more so now that he has his head screwed on straight again.

This episode had just the right amount of screen time for Tess and Zod. No too much, yet not too little. I'm really enjoying the battle between these two.

I'm not surprised Lois had the most screen time. She was in both storylines tonight, Clark's and Oliver's. I never felt she was hogging the screen at all.

I'm also happy with the amount of screen time Clark got. There was no meteor freak or main bad guy this episode for him to fight. Plus it's nice to see the entire cast in one episode.

Comment

Yay!
                        As much as I love Clark being front and centre as it should be, I can't deny that I love Lois having the most screen time. I never get bored with her on screen, her scenes never drag and well Clois is just awesome.
                        Also usually I have a problem with Chloe's lack of screen time, as in she feels shoved in and underused, however even though she had a small screen time in this one, the variety of places and coolness of her scenes made up for it.
                        This was a great episode, and tbh given my lack of enjoyment of episodes with less Lois in them, even Roulette felt Lois-lite to me, I'm starting to realise that I really do watch for her.

That said I cannot wait for Kandor or Society - JOR-EL OMG AND THE JUSTICE SOCIETY ....

Comment

I think Chloe kicked ass in her 4 minutes to be honest. Quality vs quantity... and Clark... wow. He was more Superman-y than ever especially with that last save... and Lois was made of awesome-ness as always. I even enjoyed Oliver's moments... he's baaaaaaaaaaack

Comment

Originally posted by dsfjr1190
                            People keep complaining about Oliver getting screen time. Why shouldn't he? He's a regular character and deserves screen time like everyone else
                            Basically the problem is his storylines have nothing to do with Clark. I have no problem if they throw him an episode here or there where he plays a bigger role, but this is like 3 episodes in a row where his storyline has eaten up alot of time and in the case of the last 2 episodes Clark played a very minor role in both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ooglebug
                              Yay!
                              As much as I love Clark being front and centre as it should be, I can't deny that I love Lois having the most screen time. I never get bored with her on screen, her scenes never drag and well Clois is just awesome.
                              Also usually I have a problem with Chloe's lack of screen time, as in she feels shoved in and underused, however even though she had a small screen time in this one, the variety of places and coolness of her scenes made up for it.
                              This was a great episode, and tbh given my lack of enjoyment of episodes with less Lois in them, even Roulette felt Lois-lite to me, I'm starting to realise that I really do watch for her.

That said I cannot wait for Kandor or Society - JOR-EL OMG AND THE JUSTICE SOCIETY ....
                              ITA! And Chloe scenes where total awesomesauce which made-up for the lack of screen time. When her plot thickens, I'll enjoy more of her. Right Clois heaven is rockin' my world. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎