Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep #5.1 "Sympathy For The Devil" Official CW Description!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep #5.1 "Sympathy For The Devil" Official CW Description!

Enjoy!

APOCALYPSE NOW — Picking up where the finale left off, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) watch as the Devil (guest star Mark Pellegrino, “Lost”) emerges from Hell. The brothers and Bobby (Jim Beaver) deal with the aftermath of Lucifer rising and the stunning news from Chuck the Prophet (guest star Rob Benedict) that Castiel (Misha Collins) was blown to bits by the archangels. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Eric Kripke (#501).

(I would have put this up on the KryptonSite Network Blog but I can't figure out how to cut-tag it. So this will have to do!)

ETA: And here are some images!

Hrm...there were multiple archangels that killed Cas? I thought only one protected Chuck?

Comment

Well you know the CW, they like to get these descriptions wrong but you never know.

Comment

awesome sounds good and i guess mark is in it but im still assuming it will be simmilar to brainiac on smallville it will be the last 5 minutes and show satans essance ungulf the vessel and have it end seeing how i think kripke said we wont see satan in a vessel right away.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
        Hrm...there were multiple archangels that killed Cas? I thought only one protected Chuck?
        eh im sure its just the one but they say it as a group like it was a group choice to blow him to bits not a spur of the moment thing like he did it cause he was mad at cas and decided to blow him up.
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 08-22-2009, 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanks for posting this graig you beat me to it and i think there are a few archangels protecting chuck

Comment

One Archangel was protecting Chuck, but all of them decided to join in and blow up Castiel anyway.

Comment

ive been seeing trailers for the premiere a couple times today. nothing exciting just a voice over about lucifer rising and a clip of same and dean in the finale being absorbed with the light.

Comment

Superhippie have you seen the one from kristen the 1 minute trailer with the song Oh Death that one's really exciting and probaly the best one yet

Comment

hey, thanks for putting this up! Can't wait for Season premiere!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎