• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisitorSite.net Interview With Exec. Producer Jeffrey Bell

Enjoy!

Thanks Craig

finally some Info I can enjoy the International theme sounds cool

Comment

It sounds like they have really put a lot of thought into making this a great show. With that said, I really don't want extra episodes this season.. I may not watch and then just rent the dvd's or something. Juliet being on Lost is pretty much the most important thing at this point. Okay I realize that's a horrible thing to say, and I feel horrible about it, so I guess I shouldn't say it.

here's the deal I guess if V gets more episodes then Darlton get to eat their mistake for killing Juliet off.

All that being said I won't be completely selfish. I actually think this show sounds better the more I hear about it. I really hope it does well, and yes I'll watch it. EM is a very talented actress and deserves for this show to do well. She, nor the rest of the cast should be punished because Lost writers made a horrible decision that didn't go over so well with the fans. You don't kill off your shows most popular leading lady. At least with this show we won't have to worry about Erica dying.. or at least I hope lol.
      Last edited by EMLostfan; 08-03-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Didn't EM say in a talk show interview that she had done the V pilot while still shooting LOST? If there's only a little bit of overlap, maybe she can work it out.

I'd love to see more than 13 episodes for Season 1, though I know LOST fans like yourself love Elizabeth Mitchell, so maybe I'm hoping for both.

Comment

Aw kryptonsite you are always so nice. You know what like I said it's Lost's loss, they screwed up. I'm really hoping this show is major successful. It looks like a show I will really enjoy. I just worry about other Lost fans that do kinda feel the same as me, but are a little more disgruntled lol I think it will all work out. Although I do feel sorry for Elizabeth Mitchell, she's going to be exhausted this year.
          Last edited by EMLostfan; 08-03-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

EM, think of Elizabeth. It's the show's last season. Let her use the show to bridge her to a new show and character. Hopefully her missing 8 - 12 episodes of of Lost will lead to getting to see her for another 4 years in V. (fingers crossed) And since she is from Seattle think how happy she must be working just a few hours from her family.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎