No announcement yet.

The Forgotten Son 4 - The Future's Past

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forgotten Son 4 - The Future's Past

Hello my fellow freinds and readers as you can see i have once again returned as promised with the fourth installment of TFS series.

After great reviews on and off site regarding i have ploughed straight in with the next part of the story.

For those who are just joining us here are the following links to the previous storys...

The Forgotten Son
    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=83064

The Forgotten Son 2 - Red With Envy
    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=121494

The Forgotten Son 3 - A Family Reunited
    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=128606

So here is the ususal speel

Disclaimer I do not own anything apart from the ship known as "Chlodam" and Characther Adam Kent.

Storyline A short amount of time has past since the events that led to the unlikely reunion of the Kent family. Adam and Chloe's feelings for eachother start to blossem however an old nemesis of Clark's threatens to destroy that by any means nesserary which in turn leaves Adam Kent facing an unprepared nightmare...alone.

Not giving to much away but i hope that satisfys you till the first chapter is up!!
    Last edited by SilentAbyss; 07-22-2009, 03:23 AM.

Ok guys sorry the first chapter took so long we have a new baby in the family so my duties have been streched

But here is the first of 2 parter

Chapter 1

The summer sun shone through the small gaps through the planks of wood that formed the walls surrounding the old Kent barn. The sunlight rays enveloped the tall but beautiful figure that was of Kara Kent.

Kara had recently changed her name thanks again from the help of Lionel Luthor and Martha Kent who were busy in Washington with summit meetings. The metropolis united charity’s had once again been opened to act as cover for her true kryptonian heritage.

As she sweeped the remaining shards of hey that had fell from the truck she smiled at thinking how crazy the last two weeks had been.

For starters she thought of when she had first awoken from her never ending dreams that was an 18 year suspended animation. Her first encounters with humans and with her new found family.

Family she thought.

Kara was prepared and emotionally ready to be reunited with Kal-El but she wasn’t expecting to be reunited with Kal-El’s twin brother Tor-El as well.

Clark and Adam which they had been constantly reminding her to call them, had done everything they could to help her settle in to everyday human life.

Clark to her was a true leader like his father Jor-El but Adam was more sympathetic with her. After finding out the dark and hazy past of Tor-El of Krypton and to look how much progress he had made to the man he was now.

The two brothers of course were not the only ones who were helping the blond teen into the habits of earth. Chloe & Lois had become her best friends as even though Adam and Clark where family, Chloe and Lois where there to help her with the girly things. Lois was under the impression that she was a long lost family member from Wichita and not that she is a super powered alien from another planet.

Chloe on the other hand knew as much as could be known about the three of them put together and there was no secrets. Kara just hoped that Clark would finally be able to be a man and tell the woman he loves the whole truth.

Adam however was completely open to Chloe, however ever since she awoken from reeves damn and settled into life on earth. Kara had immediately noticed the connection and bond that was shared between Adam & Chloe.

Lois and Clark had proclaimed it the “Chlodam” effect.

Chloe had confided in Kara that she did have very strong feelings for Adam but that she was waiting for Adam to break through his inner shell that had covered his heart for so long and realize the feelings that were very obvious between the frustrating to be couple.

Kara giggled at the numerous times Lois had tried to embarrass the two in her short stay so far as she swept the remaining flakes of hay.

“I remember that laugh so well on Krypton…”

Kara froze immediately as the voice brought back frightening memorys of fear death and destruction.

She slowly turned around and found the entity of the voice step out of the shadows of the barn. Her heartbeat increased as she released the rake from her grip and raise her hands in a defensive stance as she slowly said just above a whisper.

“…Braniac”

TO BE CONTINUED

Comment

Ok here is the second part of chapter 1 enjoy...

Chapter 1 Part 2

The brain interactive construct smiled at her recognition and continued to slowly circle her.

“So you do remember me?” his smooth tone echoed around her but she fought the fear that she had when she was a child.

“I remember the chaos you and Zod brought that ultimately are planet paid the price for” she said with anger filling her voice but Braniac shrugged with no remorse.

“Krypton’s lost was…a necessary lost” he raised his hands in gesture to the things around him.

“…now we have earth a way to start a New Krypton just like the general always wanted.”

Kara shook her head and took a step forward which the cyborg did not flinch at as she spoke with a voice raised.

“You are as crazy as the general was”

“And you are still that stubborn girl who just couldn’t face the facts…”

Braniac hit Kara hard across the face sending her spiraling into the nearby tractor with a loud crash as he concluded.

“…your family is destined to fail”

Braniac then felt a hand grip his shoulder and with a mighty rush of wind he was sent through a nearby wall crashing into the farms water tower which exploded in a burst of skyward water.

Clark and Kara quickly supersped to the water tower side by side ready to take on Braniac. Then out of the spiraling water came a recovered Braniac as he shouted over the rush of water.

“If you would of done things my way, no one would have gotten hurt”

Braniac rushed toward them with a blur as did Kara and Clark and with a loud crash the battle of good and evil began.

Comment

Ok guys here is the next chapter and a nice reintroduction of "Chlodam"

Enjoy....

Chapter 2

The red Toyota Yaris pulled up to the entrance of the driveway of the Kent Farm as one of the two occupants couldn’t stop laughing as she put the car in park.

“I still can’t believe that happened…” Adam hung his head in embarrassment.

“I don’t know Adam I thought it was hilarious…” Chloe said in a fit of giggles.

“Its not funny Chlo…” he said trying to hide his head in his hands.

“Adam you may not realize it or not but you are a very handsome man that is bound to get attention”

“BUT FROM GUYS!!!” He said as his face fired a deep crimson shade in which Chloe just hung her head back and laughed even harder.

Adam tried to hide the laugh as now he was seeing the funny side of the story but then realized he was going to have the last laugh.

“All though…” he began “…the guy with the shorts looked kind of cute”

Chloe’s laughter quickly subsided and looked at him seriously for a moment.

Adam looked back at her but snikered very quickly as he pointed at her.

“Oh my god you should see the look on your face” as he now let out a heavy laugh.

Chloe let out a relieving smile and playfully hit him on the shoulder and said in a whisper.

“You jerk” she giggled.

Adam found his moment and quickly had grabbed her waist and started to tickle her sides.

“ADAM…STOP!!!” She said screaming with laughter as Lois had been a Judas and told Adam Chloe’s fatal weakness…she was ticklish.

After a moment of being tangled together he reluctantly stopped after there joint laughter had slowly subsided and realized there latest predicament.

Adam still sitting comfortably in the passenger chair and in the mitts of there tickle war she had ended up on top of him with his hands securely around her tiny waist.

But it was each others eyes the fact they stared deeply into one an others and did not move.

The thoughts of the two were of only one thing…each other.

Chloe had told Adam she would wait as long as it took for Adam to truly embrace his humanity and finally realize what the feelings he had running through his heart.

Adam took in her eyes her face, her hair even her smell and was starting to realize there was no where he wanted to be then here in this moment.

What the two didn’t realize was they were both leaning into each other.

They were feeling each others breath as there lips were only millimeters from one another’s just as they were about to touch and seal there destiny.

BANG!!!

A huge explosion from the Kent farm broke the trance of the two and they both turned to see the water tower explode with a gust of water escaping skyward.

“What the hell?” Adam said in confusion.

Then another loud bang as loud as thunder echoed around the farmer even making Chloe’s car shake.

Chloe reluctantly got off the top of him and hopped out of the convertible as Adam followed beside her.

“What’s going on?” she said gripping his arm as another loud crash came from an impact of the barn. After homing in to the commotion he realized the implication and took a step forward.

“Its Clark and Kara…there in trouble”

He slowly turned to Chloe not giving her chance to speak.

“Chloe stay here until its safe” he said gripping her hand.

“Ok…be careful” she said with a bit of fear in her voice.

He concluded by brushing her face with his hand.

With a gust of wind that whipped her blond locks Adam had gone in a black blur and into the battle.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comment

Ok guys here is the next chapter please let me know what you think...

Chapter 3

With a loud crash both Clark and Kara flew into the barn door and broke through it falling hard onto the concrete floor where the battle had begun.

The 2 Kryptonians slowly got to there feet trying to figure out how they could beat what seemed to be an upgraded Braniac.

The Cyborg of destruction swaggered into the newly formed hole of the barn and inspected the damage he had inflicted and spoke with humor.

“When will you understand that you cannot win…”

He approached the weakened Clark and Kara who were on there feet preparing for more punishment of Braniac as he concluded.

“…I am the Brain interactive construct…” as he was about to conclude he felt someone tap his shoulder.

Braniac slowly turned to see a young man standing nose to nose with him and was surprised but of course raised an eyebrow of curiosity.

“And who are you?”

Adam looked from the machine to his family and felt a huge build up of rage within him as his family was everything to him and if anyone would hurt his family they would pay.

Without thinking Adam grabbed him by the throat which Braniac was surprised he couldn’t get out of his grip as Adam said coldly.

“Your Judge…”

Adam lifted Braniac into the air with ease as the Kryptonian continued.

“Jury…”

With a loud crash Adam slammed Braniac hard to the ground which made the cyborgs circuits electrify as the cyborgs eyes closed and his body went limp.

“…and Executioner” Adam concluded as he got to his feet.

Clark and Kara were shocked as he approached them to check they were ok.

“What?” Adam shrugged as Clark tried to laugh at the situation.

“I have got to tell Lois to stop letting you watch late night wrestling with her” he concluded with the shake of his head.

Kara just rolled her eyes.

At that point Chloe was at the entrance to the barn shouting over.

“Adam” she shouted with relief and concerns all rolled into one as between the two was the lifeless braniac. Clark and Kara just stifled a laugh at how obvious the situation was between these two.

Adam and Chloe smiled as they were beginning to close the distance to each other.

But within a second of this Braniacs eyes opened and his body sprung upwards looking directly at Chloe.
          Braniac smiled evilly as he pointed his index finger at the petit blond who froze as she saw the tentacle finger expand and head right for her.

“CHLOE!!” Adam screamed and before Clark and Kara could react in time Adam went into super-speed and stopped the tentacle finger inches before it hit Chloe’s forehead.

But Braniac was not fazed as he was actually more pleased.

“Your feelings for this woman will be your downfall Tor-El…”

Before Adam could react to the statement spectrum of multi colored lights enveloped his vision as a surge of pain ran through every part of his body.

Chloe Kara and Clark watched in shock as Adam was enveloped in a white light as he screamed in pain.

As the light dissipated Chloe gasped in shock as Adam was no longer there.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Comment

Ok time for a update hope you enjoy...with an introduction of a cameo of a new villian guess who?

Chapter 4

Deeper, I’m Falling into the Arms of Sorrow
            Blindly Descending Into the Arms of Sorrow

KSE – Arms Of Sorrow (Acoustic Version)

So this was what death felt like he thought.

His body seemed to be eternally falling for which felt like forever to him and he kept his eyes closed knowing if he would open them he would be face to face with his story’s end.

Then he felt his body hit something soft as he lay on the soft material refusing to open his eyes as he could here the faint echo of birds singing.

Is this heaven?

But what immediately he noticed was heaven didn’t smell at all good he decided to go for broke and opened his eyes to realize he was inside a dumpster container full of bin bags of waste which seemed to have cushioned his fall.

“Oh for the love of…” he fought with the bags as he quickly rolled out of the container with a thud.

He went to get off of his knees when he realized how drained of energy he was as he strained as he got to his feet looking himself over to see was still in one peace.

Looking around he realized he was in a secluded back alley.

What is it with me and ally’s? He thought trying to bring a little humor to his confusing situation.

He realized were ever he was he needed to get back to the barn and stop Braniac.

He quickly headed out to the main busy street which was bussling with people going about the business. In that time he was in the direct line of the warm sun which he felt his body begin to slowly reenergize.

Whatever Braniac had done to him had truly exhausted his energy as he limply walked through the busy humane traffic.

He then stopped and realized were he was; the skyscrapers, daily planet he was in metropolis.

Why on earth has Braniac transported me a couple of hundred miles knowing I can superspeed back there in 5 seconds? His thoughts still adding more questions.

He felt his energy had charged enough for a quick burst of superspeed to get him back to the barn. Just as he was walking to find a secluded place to do this and with his thoughts driving most of his attention he had neglected to pay attention to ware he was going.

Adam felt the impact of knocking into someone but what happened he had never expected. It was him who felt like he had hit a brick wall as he went falling backwards onto the floor.

Dazed for a moment he looked toward the person who was surprisingly still standing.

What was more surprising at his first glance he thought for a moment he thought it was her.

Chloe?

However his vision cleared to reveal a teenage girl no more than 16 years of age she had long blond hair and her green pearl eyes had to make him look again to make sure it wasn’t the girl that he had just left at the barn.

“Oops…” was the girls apologetic introduction as she quickly continued.

“…I’m sorry I was light-years away there” she said offering her hand.

He reluctantly took it and what surprised him again she easily lifted him up in which he just looked dumfounded at her. She tried to lighten the situation by trying to explain.

“…you haven’t got brain damage have you?”

Adam then snapped out of the illusion and slowly smiled.

“No… I mean I should be apologizing I wasn’t paying attention” he said smiling at the teen.

“It sounds like we both had on mind on other things?” she said probing a little.

Adam knew he needed to get back but for some unexplainable reason he continued to talk.

“You could say that?”

She held out her hand again and let out a smile.

“I’m Jessica” she said with a wide smile.

He slowly took her hand and carefully spoke.

“I’m Adam” he smiled back.

He noticed the quick twitch of her left eye after he said that but as soon as it was gone.

Just as the kind introduction was being concluded a huge explosion erupted from a nearby road junction as the tarmac flew into the air and landed with a loud crash.

Jessica and Adam watched as out of the rubble came a man made of pure silver metal however his eyes were dark with sharp red pupils that immediately indicated danger as the man said with a robotic voice.

“I…AM…METALLO!!!”

Comment

Chapter 5

Screams were all that echoed around Adam and his new found acquaintance Jessica looked with equal determination and the new obstacle that threatened the grand town of metropolis.

Whoever this guy is he is not friendly…Adam thought to himself as he knew Braniac was now not his only issue. Jessica on the other hand just looked at the self proclaimed Metallo and shook her head in annoyance.

Metallo was approaching smashing cars and anything that stood in his warpath.

Adam and Jessica turned and both said in unison.

“YOU NEED TO LEAVE, ITS NOT SAFE”

Both were taken aback for a moment and realizing than neither was moving either.

Adam knew that he was powerless while she stood there as he greatly risked exposing his powers which he could feel had almost return to full strength as he stood in the sunlight.

But she also was showing equal annoyance at his neglect to take her advice but also confused why he warned her also.

Adam knew he was running out of time as the man of now clearly visible metal skin and bad attitude was now bearing down to the area.

Jessica then spoke out rather rushed.

“Erm…maybe I think your right, I will go call for help” she then ran rather quickly out of sight.

Adam mind raced he couldn’t just confront this guy while people were still around and risk exposing himself.

That’s when it hit him to stop this “Metallo” he would need something that him Clark and Kara were only starting to discuss on having.

A disguise.

He knew he had no time to think but he saw a local clothes shop and quickly super sped into it.

In the meantime Jessica had ran round the corner of the street and slowly looked back round to see that the guy called Adam was know where to be seen she sighed in relief.

Now was time for action out of her jeans pocket she pulled out a small earpiece and slipped it in her ear and then spoke two words she knew was probably going to get her into a lot of trouble but looking back to see the havoc Metallo she had no choice.

“Phoenix Online”

Adam didn’t know what he was more worried about the fight that was about to happen between an enemy he had never encountered before or the fact how stupid he looked.

Adam of course had changed his appearance in a matter of 2.3 seconds instead of the farmer boy image, he now stood dressed in a tight black shirt, and black jeans with a long leather trench coat that went right down to his feet.

To hide his most important feature his face he wore a black bandana with very sharp and tinted sunglasses hoping that would be enough at least for today for people not to recognize him.

Well here goes nothing…

Adam thought as now standing behind the shop again in a darkened alleyway which he seemed to always be hiding.

But hiding was no longer an option for Adam Kent as walked slowly to the end of the ally and into the beginning of his destiny.

Meanwhile on the other side of the street a very annoyed voice came over Jessica’s ear-comm.

“Phoenix? What the hell are you doing on this Channel? And why the hell is the system accepting your call sign as a log-in onto the database?”

Jessica tried to stifle her laugh at the outrage of the caller and tried to explain.

“Listen I will explain later but I thought you should know…”

“Know what J…Phoenix?” The caller nearly breaking the cardinal rule of revealing secret identities. Jessica slightly annoyed as being addressed like a child which she now obviously wasn’t in her opinion as she replied sarcastically.

“Oh I don’t know…maybe you would like to know that Metallo is on the loose and causing havoc on the streets of Metropolis but hey its no big…”

The caller immediately shouted back.

“Son of a…..” in which Jessica nodded in agreement.

“I now have your attention it seems”

“What’s the situation down there Phoenix?” the caller more sympathetic now, to which Jessica was very happy to receive so she explained the outline of the situation and awaited a response.

“Ok…” he began “…the league is stretched to the thin as it is, most of team are in Europe fighting off an attack by Toyman which has left us very much restricted back home”

Jessica then asked the most important question.

“No offence but we are going to need to bring in the heavy artiliry because it seems Metallo is fully powered and has no intention to stop…” she then concluded

“…were is the big guy?”

The recipient hesitated for a moment.

“You know he wouldn’t want you to call him that…” but Jessica immediately throated back as she heard another explosion.

“Damn it Uncle Ol…Arrow” she corrected “…were is he?”

Oliver Queen sighed knowing the situation was spiraling out of control.

“He is still in the process of resolving issues in the Middle East…”

Jessica sighed but then realized what has to be done.

“Then I guess it is up to me” she said confidently.

“WHAT?!” Oliver’s response was quickly.

“Arrow you know I am ready and I am the best chance metropolis has at this moment” she tried to explain.

“Phoenix your abilities are erratic at best you haven’t learned to control them and plus you are half human you can get hurt…you are to young this is not your fight yet…” Oliver was now pleading for her not to continue.

“No…” Jessica then concluded. “This is my destiny…Phoenix out” she removed the earpiece and placed it back into her pocket.

She then made sure no one was around and like a small tornado she had immediately changed in appearance now wearing a white leather suit with a red cape. On her chest a symbol of a fiery bird was cemented in the centre to confirm her name and her soul which was The Phoenix.

The Phoenix then approached from out the ally and ready to face her first of many challenges to come in her young life.

But the question that was cemented now in her mind as another car exploded and another cry of screams of fear was simple…

Was she ready?

Comment

Here is the next chapter enjoy

Chapter 6

As he took the slow steps from the shadows towards the cybernetic machine known as “Metallo” he looked at his clothing once more to make sure no one would recognize him as his nerves were now in the front of his mind.

Just as he was about to make his presence known a gust of wind from the far end of the street and a very persistent voice echoed through the now empty street.

“Your reign of destruction ends now Metallo” Phoenix spoke out with a purposed stance with her hands on her hips.

Adam just watched as this young costumed heroine now stood in Metallo’s path in which the machine laughed.

“Well Well…It seems the mighty Justice League have sent a child to face me…no offence but I was expecting a lot more from them”

Phoenix under her mask grew anger which made her eyes glow with fire.

“Well tell me did you expect this…” she said with anger as a massive blast of heat vision hit Metallo head on making him arch back and sending him sliding hard across the floor.

Adam just watched with shock as it seemed this young hero had a similar trick up her sleeve so he decided to remain in the shadows for the time being and then he had some questions to ask.

Phoenix was very impressed with her display but her gloating was cut short as Metallo got to his feet looking less than amused shaking the dust of his metal exoskeleton.

“Had enough Tin-man…” she said as her cape whipped in the summer breeze.

Metallo didn’t dignify her remark with nothing verbal as he charged at her as fast as servos would let him.

Phoenix surprised Adam again as she sped with a red and white blur approaching the already charging machine.

But as soon as she entered superspeed she unexpectedly fell out of it again.

She realized in shock and said in annoyance at her self.

“Oh not again...” she cursed at her frequent failures of her powers.

Metallo didn’t give her much time to think as a driving forearm hit her square in the jaw sending her spiraling into a nearby shop window with a loud crash.

Through the glass and concrete Phoenix lay in the rubble barely moving as her vision returned slowly as she tasted blood on her mouth and then the sound of laughter.

Metallo slowly approaching her laughing uncontrollably.

“You should have stayed at home little one…”

She tried to get up but her strength was only slowly returning but not enough time before he would finish her off.

Metallo clenched his fists with all purposes to finish off this small obstacle as he was now within striking distance of her.

Her vision slight blurry made out a raised fist of Metallo she refused to give into fear and her eyes remained open he was about to finish her off when she noticed a black blur from the corner of her vision hit Metallo with such impact that he went sailing out of her vision and she made out a very loud explosion which rocked the floor at the force.

A few seconds past then she saw the black blur again but this time it headed for her when the blur stopped and took form in front of her.

She looked from the head to toe of the now clear man who was wearing all but black as he also looked down on her. The masks they both wore stopped there truth identitys being revealed to eachother as both were under the interpretation this was there first meeting.

But she then watched as the masked crusader outstretched his hand to hair.

“Can you stand?” his voice was calm yet a sense of familiar confidence in it.

Her teenage hormones were slowly raised as she took his hand as he carefully got her to her feet as she tried to get coherent words out.

“Y..Y Yeah” she said with a affectionate smile.

Oh my god Jessica, do not start crushing on a guy who is clearly a lot older than you.

Adam was clearly still confused at how she seemed to have recovered quickly along with some rather familiar abilities.

“I’m The Phoenix…” she quickly and unexpectedly said as his train of thought was brought back to the present.

He slowly took her hand and shook it when she waited politly when he remained silent.

“And…you are?” she said quriously.

OH CRAP!! Adam thought alarmingly.

After getting a attire/costume in place he didn’t have time to think of a name to call himself.

“Erm…” he said trying to think quickly.

Ok, ok think, think what can I be called, ok I am wearing black so that is dark but wait I don’t want to sound evil. Dark, Dark Black Shadow Night, NIGHT!! That’s it!! But I cant just be called Night that sounds lame.

He noticed Phoenix slowly tapping her white boots waiting for an awnser.

Ok you got Night, But Night what? What can I do? I can speed, x-ray, superbreath, suck at choosing names…

But then from the distance he saw a distance he heard a distinctive cry from a animal. He slowly looked out from the shop to and zoomed in through his superior vision to see a bird which had reminded him of what he Clark and Kara do all the time, as the bird swooped over metropolis watching over the ground as below. He now realized that this could be his symbol, his beacon it was decided as he looked back to his new found super-companion.

“Call me…NightHawk”

TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE R&R

Comment

That was good but where's the rest? This can't be the end! Are you going to update soon?

Comment

Thanks for checking these storys out lisa

I kind of lost focus on this series when i started doing clois fics but as there are people reading this story again i myte reignite into this story once more.

I laughed as season 9 matrix clark seemed to be like adams alter ego nighthawk

They copied my idea lmao

Comment

Ok back by popular demand i give you...

Chapter 7

The two superheroes exchanged passive glances at eachother when the young girl squinted her eyes.

“NightHawk huh? Got to admit…never heard of you” she said crossing her arms as she now had fully recovered from her injurys to Adam’s surprise.

“I would say the same of you…Phoenix” repeating her posture crossing his arms across his broad chest.

She was almost insulted as she let out a sigh through her nose.

“Seriously? Your Kidding me right?” she awaited for him to correct himself but he did not speak a word.

Before this verbal stand off could continue a commotion came from the direction Adam had sent Metallo.

“Stay here…I’ll take care of this” he warned in which she stepped forward.

“Your not my Dad…You cant tell me what I can or cant do now do you either except my help or I go along anyway.” She said now standing up to him not showing any fear or reluctance.

Adam took in that look which he was all to familiar of and sighed in defeat.

“Alright…but when this is over were gonna have a talk”

She shrugged her shoulders and made her way out with him in close tow.

Metallo watched as The Phoenix and her new super companion stood side by side in an attack posture.

External biological scanners activated.

Metallo internal sub processors would now be able to analyze his two opponents especially the young man who seemed to have superior power to the younger girl in the heat of battle.

“You take him from the left…I take him from the right” Nighthawk ordered in which Phoenix nodded in agreement.

The two super sped towards Metallo at which he stood his ground.

This time Phoenix had concentrated and she remained in super-speed to hit him hard in his metal stomach which made a loud thud in which sent his body arch forward.

Nighthawk then came him with a high swinging kick which learned from watching to many Chuck Norris films.

Metallo head plate took the round house kick hard sending him once more spiraling to the ground.

Phoenix and Nighthawk nodded respectfully to each other for there teamwork but was cut short as once more the cyborg was back on his feet.

Phoenix readied her heat vision once more and fired once more at the machine but this time Metallo caught the beam with his hand and fired it back at Phoenix who went flying back from the impact.

“PHOENIX!!” Nighthawk shouted as she signaled with her hand she was ok as she struggled to get to her feet.

“He has adapted to my powers it his one of his abilities” she said coughing from the burn marks on her suit as she continued.

“Got anything in that arsenal of yours now would be a great time to use it”

Adam nodded and faced Metallo one on one with one thing in his mind that her abilities were still eractic and uncontrolled which still played his mind as the abilities were so far identical to his own. But he wondered if controlled power of his own would have more effect.

“Hey Tinhead…” in which Metallo eyes grew redder with anger as Nighthawk concluded as his eyes now glewed with fire.

“…Adapt to this” in which a similar blast of heat vision headed straight for Metallo who laughed at the similar trick and once more raised his hands to deflect it.

GOTCHA Adam thought triumphitly as he focused more as he channeled a stronger pulse of heat into the already ignited beam causing the bean to expand twice as large.

Phoenix watching in disbelief at the power Nighthawk was possessing hitting Metallo’s hand and causing an explosion of sparks of the outstretched metal arm.

Metallo fell to one side as his arm disconnected from his body from the overload and left melting from the immense heat making sure he would not be taken along for the ride.

Nighthawk closed his eyes and focused back to his normal vision and saw a one armed Metallo struggling on the floor. He then turned to Phoenix who was now on her feet mouth agape speechless.

“Hence the reason why you and I need to talk” Nighthawk explained in which he got a slow nod of acceptance from her.

They both heard and looked to see Metallo somehow and someway getting to his feet but they saw him stumbling and knew that the damage had been done.

Metallo knew his adaption ability was compromised and all his remaining power was mostly drawn toward getting him on his feet. But a ray of hope came from his internal prossesor.

Scan complete.

A list of biometric readings inveloped his vision and it confirmed his now confirmed hypothesis as he started drawing towards them once more.

“Metallo surrender now and your life will be spared…” Phoenix said calmly knowing that the battle was over.

The cyborg response was laughter.

“I think not…Kryptonians”

Phoenix and Nighthawk expression completely changed and before any moment could pass, Metallo’s chest plated opened to reveal his heart which glowed violent green.

Immediately Phoenix and Nighthawk fell to the ground riving in pain at the close proximity to the lethal rock that they both realized on there own was kryptonite.

Metallo laughed in triumph as the last line of defense that was his heart was going to be the dynamic duos ultimate end.
                      Nighthawk looked through the black spots now forming his vision to see an equally struggling Phoenix as she had a single tear floating down her eye that’s when Adam realized she was only a kid after all as he said through his breathless lungs.

“…I’m…Sorry” he said holding his hand toward her.

He didn’t understand why he was doing this but it just felt right as she seemed to also as she spoke through her equal pain.

“…Me..To” she took his hand and they held each others knowing this was truly the end.

Metallo was so concerned with dealing with the two on the ground that he didn’t notice that in the distance there was old enemy about to scupper his plans

Comment

Originally posted by SilentAbyss
                        Thanks for checking these storys out lisa

I kind of lost focus on this series when i started doing clois fics but as there are people reading this story again i myte reignite into this story once more.

I laughed as season 9 matrix clark seemed to be like adams alter ego nighthawk

They copied my idea lmao

Lol yeah looks like they did copy you.

Great update! I love Pheonix she reminds me of Lois except with superpowers. Ppms!

Comment

Thanks lya its slow going because i havent touched this story for so long and with back in black still as popular as ever its hard to shift prioritys

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎