Marc Singer on the Reimagining of V

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Singer on the Reimagining of V

Hi guys!

While reading my feeds this morning, I came across a little snippet of Marc Singer discussing the reimagining of V. Figured I would share.

He's still so very swell. Just saying.

TDG

Sounds great!!! Since Marc Singer is from Vancouver it would be like
    a homecoming for him. Robert Englund interested in a cameo is also
    very cool...

Comment

That would be so awesome if they could work some of those original actors into the remake!

Comment

It definitely looks like Marc Singer's more than willing to do a cameo on V. Awesome. I'll keep my fingers crossed for it.

Comment

I wonder if he'd do a recurring role kind of like Richard Hatch had on BSG as Tom Zarek.

Though part of me would like to somehow see Mike Donovan again... though I guess the continuities wouldn't match, I'd love to see Mike Donovan, Julie Parrish, Ham Tyler, Willie, Diana, etc.

Comment

It would be cool to see not just one but even multiple former castmates making reappearances in the new show. That would be a great tip of the hat to the established fanbase and for nostalgia's sake.

Whenever I heard Michael Ironside's voice, I always think of Ham Tyler. That was his most immortal role for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sanman
              Whenever I heard Michael Ironside's voice, I always think of Ham Tyler. That was his most immortal role for me.

I completely agree. He did a fantastic job playing Ham Tyler.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎