Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Annual Clana Gift Exchange!

Hello everyone! Are you here to sign up for the Clana Gift Exchange? Well, you have come to the right place.

This exchange is simply like the Clois V-Day Gift Exchange - you make something (an avatar, manip or fanfic, something like that) and you give it to that person. Have fun!

Participants
    RedK
    Bre723
    jjsmallvillelvr
    zanaamen
    Clana4Life
    zHeN zHeN
    dreamsofnever
    Clana Kent
    Boingo

Additional Rules:

1) I will be picking who gets who, not soon after the sign up ends. So, don't put a users name on the gift.

2)
    If you don't no how to make avatars, or if you don't want to make a short story, someone here can help you!

The entries are now CLOSED. Everyone, have fun!
    Last edited by redkryptoniteisthebest; 03-03-2009, 08:21 PM.

Sign me up!

Comment

See i knew that making a thread would be a good idea! hehe! sum1 already signed up! ^ lol! Add me to the list! definately!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

...but in two weeks when everyones signed up thats when we will know who get...well nvm i guess i can make it b4 i kno who its for...it doesnt really make a difference does it? cuz we all love CLANA!!! hehe! To my fellow Clanians! Lets have some fun!
      Last edited by jjsmallvillelvr; 02-17-2009, 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thread updated!

Okay, so, the way we will pick who we give our creations to will be by me. I will type out a list of everyone's name, after the two weeks, and then I will post it right after!

Comment

C'mon! I know there are way more Clana fans than just us three, lol.

Comment

yea it wont be so secret if there is only 3 ppl lol. you should PM all of the clana fans that you can find!

Comment

I left a message on every Clana fans' profile, hahaha.

Comment

Here I am! But RedK, you've really got to join the SWEET website and the Clana's Angels websites.

Comment

Do you want to join? Ah, darn! I had it in my PM's, but I recently cleaned the majority of it out. Could you send me the link again?

Comment

hey Im here, Sign me up!

Comment

Sign me up but I don't know how to make avatars. I don't know what a manip is???

Comment

I added you two!

A manip is a picture, lets say it was a picture of a rock star, but you wanted TW's face on it, you would edit the image to have his head on another body, something like that.

Don't worry about that, if you can make something on the computer, like an image of some sort, or if you wanna make a story for someone, you can! It just has to be something here on K-Site. Hey, it could even be a video.

Comment

hehe fanfics r awesome! lol. so much fun! avatars are fun to make as well!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                          Hello everyone! 3) If you don't no how to make avatars, or if you don't want to make a short story, someone here can help you!
                          as always we clanians here at k-site r very helpful!!! hehe! I <3 helping ppl!
                          Last edited by jjsmallvillelvr; 02-19-2009, 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi! Sign me up too, please!

I'll be nice, promise!!

Well, I'm just your friendly-neighborhood Cloiser here to join the fun! And, I've never joined an exchange before, so this should be interesting!

hehe
                            Last edited by zHeN_zHeN; 02-25-2009, 06:36 PM.

Comment

lol great Coconut! I knew you could do it! lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎