Cyclonekat's Stuff

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyclonekat's Stuff

So yeah, here's my stuff,
    (I'll be putting up more, I have a lot from "Bride", that will be coming this thursday, but for now here's all my old stuff!)

I am also up for requests! So if you have one, just post it!
    Hmmm...anything else...uh....
    I think that's it!
    Enjoy!

Wallies
    (I know they're all kind of different sizes, so if you want one in a specific size, shoot me a message and I'll be happy to resize it! )
    (Oh! and credit to Tenaga on DeviantArt for the comic version of Chloe on wallie #21 )

Last edited by Cyclonekat; 03-18-2022, 09:48 PM.

wow!!

this is soo art-y!

i like all, and i snag chloe's/chlark and make it my boot screen, hope u dont mind.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

# 17, very nice job with the eyes, its perfect! love the green effect!
    Last edited by unex||den||adel; 11-24-2008, 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yay! You made a thread! I love your stuff

Comment

i love it all. i cant pick one fave.
        FANTASTIC work.

Comment

Those are amazing!!!!! Great job!

Comment

Compliments your wallpapers are awesome!

Comment

OMG Allie I'm so glad you started your own thread. Absolutely love all the Lois, Clark, and Jimmy stuff so much. Beautiful job. Can't wait to see more soon

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

And since it's thursday I can now post all of my "Bride" art! (plus some other random stuff I made this week!)

Yep, so some notes...if you want a wallpaper in a different size let me know and I can resize them....and I think that's about it for notes...yeah, I'm pretty chill like that...uhhh....anything else....hmmm...oh! right! Thanks so much to everyone who commented! I'm glad you guys like my stuff!

Anywho, without further ado...On to the stuff! (errr....or for lack of a better word...art? Lol...I think? Well at least I didn't attempt a lame thanksgiving joke by punning the word stuff with stuffing....or at least I hadn't...Now I suppose I have... oh well...details details...I should really shut up now....yeah.....)
                Anywho.....

Random Stuff that I've done this week
                avvies

wallpaper(s)...

to see a SPOILER LEGION WALLIE Click HERE

Bride Stuff

avvies

wallpapers
                Last edited by Cyclonekat; 11-27-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Aww love the new avies, Allie and really love the Lois and Jimmy wallie
                  Last edited by svtwamedfan05; 11-28-2008, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Thanks svtwamedfan05! I need to make some more Jimmy stuff, lol

Here's another random wallpaper that I made today, it doesn't include tess for some reason, but oh well...lol

Comment

Your artwork is simply amazing! Wow! I love it all but my favorites...

From the first post I love the Kara icon that says "Lost." Lex with the Umbrella, Oliver/Lois from Hydro, AM, Lex smelling the sunflowers (snagged it!), The Clark saving the little boy from the meteors Gif.

I like the Chlark smile banner and the Jimmy combo, the Kara combo in the Rain (snag!), the EPIC one with Clark flying the helicopter like a kite. LOL!

The wallpapers! Oh. Lois singing from "Noir." The Chloe Sullivan promo. The Lois/Clark Destiny Daily Planet wall, Chloe/Clark promo/cartoon wall, Lois/Clark intrepid reporters, Black Canary. The Gina wall is so funny. Awkward Chimmy (snag!)

From the second post I love the Lois and Clark with the red streak between them, the Green Arrow. From the Bride stuff the Chimmy icon, Lana looking over her shoulder, Chloe's gown, Clois "kiss me", Chloe/Doomsday "DOOM", Chloe/Jimmy "doomsday", Lois and Clark divided by the gold streak, "Ring that Bell", the Chloe/Jimmy bride wall is now my desktop wallpaper! I love the "rebuild my walls" text for the icon of Lois walking away.

The new cast wallpaper is great too.

I love the clarity of your art. There's a lovely balance of light, dark, color and texture in all of it. It's wonderful and unique. There's a lot of emotion in your art as well as beauty. Oh it's lovely.

I just had to gush. Can't wait to see more.

Comment

OMG Allie that Wallie is amazing. I love it. By far my favorite group of the series.

Comment

Thanks ginnyfan and svtwamedfan05!

Lol, glad you like the wallie too!

Here's some avatars that are in essential the same avatars that I submitted in the season 9 avatar thread, except these are either plain or they have different text. I liked some of them so much, so I just had recreate them without text! Lol. That and that was all I could really manage to create this week. I've have finals this week and next, so I have a ton of papers and projects due as well.

But I promise after next week, I'll be posting some new stuff, probably some wallies, any suggestions on what to do for those? (I'm asking because my brain will probably be melted by that point, so preformed ideas would be good! the less thinking I have to do the better!)

But I digress....anywhooooooo
                          Enjoy!

Last edited by Cyclonekat; 12-16-2008, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Aww so cute new avies, Allie. Love the all. Aww such an adorable Jimmy avy totally snagged. Will credit of course

Comment

Beautiful collection of art Allie! I like your creativity! Keep up the nice work!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎