No announcement yet.

New 'Legion' Spoilers 10/28/2008 & 11/4/08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kal-El-073
    Here's to hoping they don't lend him a flight ring. I want him to fly by himself without the help of the Legion, and it'll be stupid if his first flight as Clark involves a ring.
    Maybe they give him one they know doesn't work to force him to fly on his own kid of a mind over matter type of thing they make him think he can fly so he does fly.

Comment

Imagine, Lois in this episode, talking to a Legion guy:

Man of the legion: Hi, you must be Lois Kent?
      Lois: Kent?
      Man of the legion: Oops s**t, I mean Lois Lane! Where is Superman?
      Lois: Superman?
      Man of the legion: Oops, s**t, I mean Clark Kent!
      Last edited by clark595; 11-05-2008, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clark595
        Imagine, Lois in this episode, talking to a Legion guy:

Man of the legion: Hi, you must be Lois Kent?
        Lois: Kent?
        Man of the legion: Oops s**t, I mean Lois Lane! Where is Superman?
        Lois: Superman?
        Man of the legion: Oops, s**t, I mean Clark Kent!
        LOL! that was pretty good there.

so it's suspected the Legion comes back because future Superman sends them back for...whatever reason, right? what if throughout the episode clark asks them who sent them, and they don't give him a direct answer just something like, "someone close to you." then, just before the end of the eppie clark asks again and this time, as the leader walks away they turn around and reply, "your wife." and then fade-out right after close-up of a surprised clark with sudden dawning and realization.

Comment

Originally posted by Indira Kal
          LOL! that was pretty good there.

so it's suspected the Legion comes back because future Superman sends them back for...whatever reason, right? what if throughout the episode clark asks them who sent them, and they don't give him a direct answer just something like, "someone close to you." then, just before the end of the eppie clark asks again and this time, as the leader walks away they turn around and reply, "your wife." and then fade-out right after close-up of a surprised clark with sudden dawning and realization.
          or how about lois lane your future wife? or your future self aka clark?

Comment

Originally posted by bigfanofsv24
            or how about lois lane your future wife? or your future self aka clark?
            i was gonna say that, however i had been imagining that somewhere in the eppie it would be assumed that neither lana, nor chloe will be the woman in his future (perhaps this is where we get that infamous "heartfelt Lana moment?" which would be bittersweet yet resolving in that area of smallville-angst. And then toward the end it would therefore be alluded that that woman or "wife" would have to be none other than the ever famous Lois Lane. I like the alluding aspect better than the outright, "hey man, Lois Lane is gonna be your wife in the future, so step back and digest THAT!"

just a thought.

Comment

Here's to hoping they don't lend him a flight ring. I want him to fly by himself without the help of the Legion, and it'll be stupid if his first flight as Clark involves a ring.
              Ya totally agree!!
              Maybe in this episode he will see the other one flying and he will finally decide that it will make thing easier if he can fly too so he will try by his own to fly on the next episode or maybe even in this one!!

Comment

Is Legion about teenage superheroes from the future to help protect Clark from getting killed from a villain from the future? I mean I saw a cartoon recently and it was Saturn girl and two others come back to Smallville when Clark was still in high school and dating Lana, and try to stop the villain from killing Clark.

Comment

Keilani, I think you are referring to Superman: The Animated Series. In that legion episode, Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, and Chameleon Boy followed Brainiac. Brainiac built a portal and traveled back to Smallville to kill Clark Kent when he was still in High School. That's when those three legionnaires followed Brainiac and helped Clark defeat him.

In another interpretation, The Legion of Superheroes cartoon, Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, and Bouncing Boy go back in time to ask Clark to go with them to the future to help them defeat the Fatal Five.

The confirmed Legionnaires that will be visiting Clark, as stated on the spoilers page will be: [SPOILER]Garth (Lightning Lad), Imra (Saturn Girl), and Rokk (Cosmic Boy).[/SPOILER]

Comment

[Mod Edit]
                    Last edited by STFanatic; 11-07-2008, 02:25 PM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #1

Comment

Craig has it posted that Alexz Johnson is Saturn Girl.

Guest Stars:
                      Kristin Kreuk (Lana), Alexz Johnson (Imra/Saturn Girl)

From what I see of her, she looks the part pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsbury
                        Any guess about what could be this heartfelt scene?
                        Lana: Erica Durance isn't in this episode! Nooooooooo!

Just kidding.

Probably has to do with the fact she is dying or something with Clark.

Comment

Imperiex would be a very sweet villian, but I am willing to bet it's either Doomsday or Brainiac. I'm leaning more on Doomsday seeing as it looks like in Bride he's going to be let loose. I'm REALLY liking Davis' character and the way Witwer plays him. He's a spectacular edition to the cast. Tess...not so much. I miss Michael Rosenbaum too much and she's no substitute for Lex. SO I got off topic. I just hope the villian is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Maverick
                            Who the hell is craig? I posted this info 28 minutes before your post here.
                            Craig is KryptonSite himself.

He controls the spoilers and other content on his website.

I was simply confirming your post that actually needs to be edited because you used an unauthorized link.

Comment

sorry, didn't realize newsarama is unauthorized
                              Last edited by Super Maverick; 11-07-2008, 02:48 PM.

Comment

No problem.

The best way to check to see if it is an authorized link, feel free to send a private message to a Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎