No announcement yet.

Kensei Theory

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kensei Theory

I think Kensei will turn evil and then will become the one who kills Hiro's dad. This makes sense because Hiro's father new that someone in his family would inherit powers, and Kensei could have told him this. This also explains why another body wasn't found.

Also I think Kensei's power is basically to come back from the dead, but with the same conditions as Claire(If an object is used to kill you, the object must be removed from the body).

I dont think Claire and Kensei have the same power

Kensei must be the rumored immortal.

Comment

Yes, this is what I think as well, Kensei is going after the 9, but we haven't figured out why yet.

I'm sticking with the immortal idea with Kensei, but it could be that he has the same power as Claire. Should be interesting. I thought this was all going to turn into Hiro becoming Kensei, but this is going a lot deeper.

Comment

That's an interesting theory! It might be true since the killer pushed Hiro's dad off the cliff and jumped together. The killer ran away without any damages..so yeah I buy your theory!

Comment

yea that actually sounds real good... I think someone on herosite said he was the immortal...

Comment

In some of the spoilers they have mentioned that the same person who plays Kensei plays another character, Kane. Similar?

And that he is an immortal who has a european look.

So your initial theory is sound.

Now I don't know if Kensei is the one who is killing the 9 or what but I'm sure he has some connection...

Also I think the Irish big guy (the one who's son attacked the pub girl) has something to do with the 9 as well. But I don't have any theories to back it up.

Comment

Hmmm...Im starting to wonder if this Kensei is the killer theory might have some merit to it interesting...

And just a thought- Drawing parallels between Kensei and Claire, its been stated that Kensei has 'immortality' and not just claires regenerative abililties...whats to say Claire wont live several hundred years herself? Drawing from the Marvel comics character Wolverine, who pretty much originated the 'healing factor' power, he has lived well over a hundred years himself all due to the fact his cells regenerate.

Comment

At first I thought that Hiro would become Kensei - it seemed to fit. He seems to be in love with the swordsmans daughter already, but maybe Hiro and Sark (yes I know that's not his real name) will work together. And they are both Kensei.

Silly thought, I know, but I just can't see Sark being the real Kensei. Legends are often misinterpretations.

Comment

Why is he referred to as Sark?

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                    Why is he referred to as Sark?
                    He's not. I'm a goof. He used to be on Alias as Sark and every time I see him that's who I think of. Sorry for being confusing.

Comment

Just curious, seen several people call him that on here and wondered if I missed something somewhere. Clearly I did, I never watched Alias hence the reference was lost on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms. Mack
                        He's not. I'm a goof. He used to be on Alias as Sark and every time I see him that's who I think of. Sorry for being confusing.
                        Eh, I still call him Sark, because I know him from Alias too. Which reminds me, it made me laugh when Sark was the only bad guy to get away in the finale. Makes me wonder if when Kristin shows up, how many people will still call her Veronica. I really need to start watching that show.

I also think Sark--er, Kensei--is the guy behind the killing of the nine (now I think of that ABC show), and I also think it's possible there's some sort of familial ties between him and Claire, as I find that the odds of two people having the same power, no matter how far apart in time, and not being related as next to impossible. No, somehow, Kensei is related to Claire.

Comment

I have only watched Veronica Mars two or three times.
                          Not that it wasn't a good show, I think it conflicted with something else I watched.
                          The only times I really turn to CW is for Smallville, I watch Supernatural online.
                          I used to turn to CW late night for reruns of South Park, but they replaced those with Friends & Sex in the City. (two shows I have never watched)

Comment

Originally posted by anakinjmt

I also think Sark--er, Kensei--is the guy behind the killing of the nine (now I think of that ABC show), and I also think it's possible there's some sort of familial ties between him and Claire, as I find that the odds of two people having the same power, no matter how far apart in time, and not being related as next to impossible. No, somehow, Kensei is related to Claire.
                            I dont really agree with you on the point you made about claire needing to be related to kensei to have the same power... We have already seen that claire's new boyfriend can fly just as well as nathan and yet, unless nathan has tons of illegitamate kids out there (which just makes this relationship gross), then it proves that the same power can sprout up in different people without genetic connection.

Comment

claire is a lizard and lizards lifespan in comparison to a human is about the same

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎