*HumansRSuperior's Video Thread*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *HumansRSuperior's Video Thread*

removed by user
    Last edited by HumansRSuperior; 10-12-2016, 01:22 PM.

Could I have the links to "Trouble" and "Someday," please?

Comment

could i get the Blurry by puddle of mud one? thanks.

Comment

could i have a link to blurry, please ?

Comment

All links have been sent out. Hope everyone enjoys the vids!

HRS

Comment

Addicted please?

I like eggnog

Comment

could i get the "Someday" link please?

Comment

Links have been sent.

HRS

Comment

may have have the links to both the Doctor Who vids, please? Thanks

Comment

may have have the links to both the Doctor Who vids, please? Thanks

Of course!! They've been sent out on their way. Hope you like!!

HRS

Comment

HumansR Superior, I just got finished watching You and Me and I must say it was FANTASTIC! (hehe just like the Doctor would say).

I thought the song choice was excellent and the large ammount of Happy Doctor and Rose scenes made me all warm and bubbly inside :-P I love Doctor Who and it's nice to watch a vid of that Show once in a while. I'm actually working on a Doctor Who vid right now and it'll be posted in my vid thread pretty soon :-P

I Also really liked the ending with the still of the doctor and rose walking down with the olympic sign above them from the episode FEAR HER. The doctor crying was also very touching. Once I get around to watching the other, I'll post my feedback. Thanks for the links and keep up the greeat work.

-Ashley

Comment

Thank you for the links!

I love "I'm in Trouble". The pacing was excellent!! And the video itself was so much fun. I enjoyed every part of it. You're really talented at this. Great job!

"Someday" was beyond amazing! It really blew me away. I mean, WOW!!! It showed Clark's relationship with each of his friends and family including the fallouts, the good times and bad. The song is perfect and it's one of my top favorates.
                        I love how near the end, when it says "someday" you have Clark in glasses and then flying. I like that it ends with Clark going to the fortress.

Thanks, again for sharing these. I truly enjoyed them.

Comment

Can I have a link for Bring Me To Life, please

ETA Oh and Suddenly I See as well
                          Last edited by Naomi; 01-08-2007, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Can I get a link to addicted and Bring Me to Life please?

Comment

All requested links have been sent out.

HumansR Superior, I just got finished watching You and Me and I must say it was FANTASTIC! (hehe just like the Doctor would say).

I thought the song choice was excellent and the large ammount of Happy Doctor and Rose scenes made me all warm and bubbly inside :-P I love Doctor Who and it's nice to watch a vid of that Show once in a while. I'm actually working on a Doctor Who vid right now and it'll be posted in my vid thread pretty soon :-P

I Also really liked the ending with the still of the doctor and rose walking down with the olympic sign above them from the episode FEAR HER. The doctor crying was also very touching. Once I get around to watching the other, I'll post my feedback. Thanks for the links and keep up the greeat work.

-Ashley
                              Fantastic, brilliant word! As the Doctor would say indeed, so therefore I find that a very high compliment. I'm glad that you liked the song choice and all the clips chosen, and that it made you feel all warm and bubbly, too!! That's a good sign. Thanks for the lovely comments, Ashely. I hope you enjoy the other one.

I love "I'm in Trouble". The pacing was excellent!! And the video itself was so much fun. I enjoyed every part of it. You're really talented at this. Great job!

"Someday" was beyond amazing! It really blew me away. I mean, WOW!!! It showed Clark's relationship with each of his friends and family including the fallouts, the good times and bad. The song is perfect and it's one of my top favorates.
                              I love how near the end, when it says "someday" you have Clark in glasses and then flying. I like that it ends with Clark going to the fortress.

Thanks, again for sharing these. I truly enjoyed them.
                              I'm glad you liked Trouble and that you had fun with it. I had a lot of fun making it, so it's nice to hear when others find it so enjoyable.

Your comments on Someday are very flattering. Thank you! I'm glad that you liked how it touched on each of Clark's relationships and the ups and downs of each--I had a wonderful time putting those aspects into the vid. Glad you like the ending too! You are welcome for the links and thank you for the nice feedback, Dania.

HRS

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎