No announcement yet.

She Fu**in' Hates Me (anti-Clana comedy) *explicit lyrics*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Fu**in' Hates Me (anti-Clana comedy) *explicit lyrics*

This is an anti-clana video with a comedic edge. It's funny, even if you are a Clark and Lana fan. *I* was a Clark and Lana fan from the first few seasons, and even I enjoyed seeing their tension. Well, this one certainly has tension. That and then some!

Even then, I apologize to the clana fans for the scenes at 2:54. I had to do it. Don't send me hate mail. This song seems to be perfect for them for where they are now, though.

Explicit lyrics warning:
    *Please note that the 'F' word is used more than a few times in this video. I think it's more funny than hateful, but if you're prone to being offended by the word, please do not download. This is not the edited version of this song. Music is by Puddle of Mud.

Another warning: This song is addictive. Don't sing it at work or in front of the kids.

Streamed link: http://www.neuralcluster.net/index.p...d=51&Itemid=37

Other videos are located in my video thread: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=63636

Lyrics (edited):

Met a girl, thought she was grand
    Fell in love found out first hand
    Went well for a week or two
    Then it all came unglued

In a trap, trip I can't grip
    Never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
    Then I started to realize
    I was living one big lie

She fu**in' hates me
    Trust
    She fu**in' hates me
    La la la love
    I tried too hard
    And she tore my feelings like I had none
    And ripped them away

She was queen for about an hour
    After that, she got sour
    She took all I ever had
    No sign of guilt, no feelin' of bad - No

In a trap, trip I can't grip
    Never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
    Then I started to realize
    I was living one big lie

She fu**in' hates me
    Trust
    She fu**in' hates me
    La la la love
    I tried too hard
    And ripped them away

[bridge]

That's my story as you see
    Learned my lesson and so did she
    Now it's over and I'm glad
    Cause I'm a fool for all I've said

She fu**in' hates me
    Trust
    She fu**in' hates me
    La la la love
    I tried too hard
    And ripped them away

La la la la la la la la la love
    Trust
    La la la la la la la la la love
    trust
    La la la la la (and she tore my feelings like i had none, trust)
    La la la la
    She fu**in' hates me
    Last edited by RedK Rush; 12-20-2007, 11:56 AM.

Link please! I gotta see this.

Briee

Comment

Originally posted by Briee
      Link please! I gotta see this.
      You got it.

Also, autolinks are sent.

Comment

haha, can i get a link?

Comment

Originally posted by starchy
          haha, can i get a link?
          Link sent. BTW, I love your avatar.

I've also done a slight re-edit to fix a ghost frame at 2:57. Same link as previously provided.

Comment

AWESOME VIDEO!

This video was so well done, and absolutely hilarious! RKR you have a fantastic sense of humor. I especially loved how you put in Chlark scenes when the song would say "Then I started to realize, I was living one big lie" showing that he really belongs with Chloe. Just awesome. Really nice use of effects (gotta love those split screens), and the color changes looked great too. Overall this was just a fun video to watch. You matched the song perfectly through out the whole video with all your scenes.

Favorite parts :

- I like how you edited the Pilot scenes by showing Clark walk over, and then just cutting to him on his knees and Lana smiling at him. It cut to the chase.

- Loved the scene choice for "Met a girl" with the kiss on the cheek from the Pilot. Great stuff.

* This area had my only editing gripe for the whole video though. The fade you did after the kiss on the cheek looked a tad rough because all of a sudden Lana was gone. Anytime you have an image suddenly dissapear, it never comes off smooth. But I have a feeling it was kind of a lose/lose situation because there was nothing to cut away to, and it would have taken way too long to show Lana walk away.

- Great scene choices for "Went well for a week or two" with the Exodus Clana kissing scene and the happy aftermath. I thought this was dead on with the lyrics because of how short lived the relationship really was.

- Loved the use of the Obsession Clalicia moment when the lyrics talked about a "tramp".

- The color change/repeats for Lana dumping the water @ .58 were awesome. One of my favorite parts of the video.

- "She took all I ever had. No signs of guilt. Not feeling bad" @ 1:19-1:27 was probably my favorite part of the video, which is ironic because I hated Spell. But it was just such a perfect choice to use for those lyrics, with Isobelle sucking Clark's power out of him, and then standing over him smiling. Just so dead on.

- Great use of the Magnetic scene where Lana is holding the gun on Clark for "She fu**in hates me". This made me laugh out loud.

- Perfect placement on the Isobelle/Clark fight from Sacred during the instrumental section. I also LOVED how you had the final collision of the swords hit right on the final beat. Sorry to bring up HRS during the review, because I know you want to be thought of in a different light. But both you and her are really great during instrumental sections of songs. You always choose really great scenes to put during an instrumental part of a song. Props on that.

- LOVED how you showed Clark reading the "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book.

- PERFECT CHOICE for "Now it's over and I'm glad" by showing Lana storming out and Clionel grinning. This was my favorite lyric match of the video.

- The best editing in the video IMO was from 2:32-2:35 with the recap of the Reckoning scene to the beat with black flashes. Loved it.

- A close second favorite part to the Spell segment was the overlay segment from 2:54 - 3:03. I loved how you showed all the different scenes of Lana mouthing off. One time I loved seeing mouth movement. I also thought your scenes of showing Clark in discomfort were great with the X-Ray scene, and I especially loved the scene choice from Visage with Tina/Clark writhing in agony. That one had me laughing the hardest.

Just a fantastic video overall. Wonderful use of effects, FANTASTIC scene selection, and you could not have chosen a better song. Aside from the one little part near the beginning I mentioned, the editing was absolutely perfect.

Another winner!

Comment

RedK Rush, you know I love Clana to no end! But this song is just so freaking hilarious that I just have to see what you've done w/ it!!! Link, please?!

Cat.

Comment

Even though I'm a Clana fan...I still want to see this.

Link please.

Comment

link please?

Comment

Can I get a link please?

Comment

Is it mean to say this song has reminded me of Clana since the breakup in Hypnotic? Link please!

Comment

Can I get a link too please?

Tania

Comment

Originally posted by Jess4302
                          Is it mean to say this song has reminded me of Clana since the breakup in Hypnotic?
                          Possibly mean but hitting it right on the mark.

All links are sent. I did some effects re-editing for continuity purposes. Final (one would hope ) link up 3pm PST.

Comment

Link please

Comment

Ok, RKR. This anti-Clana vid totally whipped my vid's a**. For real. This was so awesome. I was seriously laughing the whole time. The song was just so hilarious. Believe it or not, but I actually contemplated doing my vid to this song. But, seriously, you did so well portraying the suck side of the Clana relationship...which, presently, is pretty much all of it. The effects you used were really awesome, too. Here are just a few of my favorite parts:

:17- Nice lyric match for "met a girl".

:26- Funny match up for "went well for a week or two..."

:36- HA. Cool use of Calicia scenes for the "tramp" lyrics.

:51- HA. the look on Lana's face here after the Chlark kiss when the lyrics say she "f***** hates me made me laugh...hard.

:58- Awesome triple take of Lana with the color changing to the music here.

1:00- Lana looks like a total biotch right here when shes like posed against the lockers. I loved it.

1:43- HAHA Lana with the gun here on she f***** hates me was SO FUNNY.

2:07- I loved how you edited the fight from Sacred. It looked awesome.

2:20- Ok, this was very clever. I loved Clakr reading the "men are from mars...." book here on "thats my story"

2:24- This was awesome scenes here for "learned my lesson and so did she"

2:36- Again. Lana's face on "she f***** hates me" right before the kiss/slap was so awesome. Nice flashes too.

2:42- Nice triple take of lana walking away from Red.

2:54- This was definitely my favorite part of the video. I loved the overlay with Clark with his hands over his ears and Lana nagging in the background. This was so funny and clever.

- Nice scene to end on.

Very funny video, RKR. I don't even need to say how awesome your editing was, as usual. Thanks so much for sharing.

- Aimee

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎