No announcement yet.

Arrested Development

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested Development

Man this show gets better and better... i hope iam not the only one watching it ?

The writers are so funny when it comes to nailing family quirks.

i guess i am

that cool, its all to myself.

Comment

I love that show! it is freakin hilarious, except for maybe the whole thing with Maybe (pun intended) and the other kid that is her cousin with the crush on her (ugh, I am so bad with names), that is just kinda weird.

Comment

that one of the best parts its so awkward. but real
        his name is michael bolton

Comment

Arrested Development - One of the best sitcoms ever

Does anyone else watch Arrested Development? It is probably one of the best sitcoms ever made and one of the best TV shows that I have ever watched period. The writing is unbelieveable, the entire cast is perfect, and the storylines are funny and interesting. I never watched this show while it was on television during the first season. But I recently purchased the first season on DVD, and I must say that it is probably one of the best buys that I have made in awhile. My two favorite sitcoms of all time are Wings and Married with Children. But Arrested Development is right up there. It is a shame that this show does not get better ratings because it actually deserves all of the critical acclaim that it has received.

As of right now my top ten shows are - Quantum Leap, Smallville, Wings, Lois and Clark, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Married with Children, Dead Zone, Angel, Forever Knight, and The Wonder Years. But, Arrested Development has been so entertaining and so well done, that it may manage to unseat one of the shows off my list. I am hesitant to add it to my top ten right now because I have only seen the first season, and I am waiting to watch the second season until it ends. But if the second season is as good as the first, I am definately adding it to the list.

If you haven't already, check this show out!!

Comment

haha, its a great show. most people dont watch it because it is "smart" humor, but most of the stuff isn't really that hard to get. that and the fact that anything that is critically acclaimed doesn't get watched...

Comment

I will never get tired of this show.

I love all the characters on the show. I've tried to pick a favorite but I can't. Its either GOB or George Michael. Or Tobias.

Sometimes I'm laughing so hard while watching that I lose my breath!

Comment

The first season box set just came out. I've watched it from the beginning and look forward to more shows.

Comment

I don't have enough time to watch Arrested Development as often as I would like to, but I have found the episodes I've seen to be hilarious. The cast is brilliant too. I'm glad to see Jason Bateman with a lead role again and Jeffrey Tambor has, in my opinion, always been one of the funniest people out there when he gets a good role in a comedy.

Comment

I totally agree. Tambor is highly underrated.

Comment

Yeah, I loved Tambor in Hellboy. He's great.

Comment

He's signed back on HELLBOY 2. So we can expect more of him there.

Comment

i just bought the Arrested Development dvd, released a few week ago..
                          pretty cool... one of my favorites series

Comment

Does it impress anyone else besides me that Arrested Development is a sitcom with actual continuity? Most sitcoms you go on an episode by episode basis and have traces of continuity when they bring back a character from the past. But in order to understand Arrested Development, you have to watch the whole series in order. That is a major accomplishment in its own right and shows that the writers for Arrested Development are extremely talented.

Comment

Yeah, but the biggest thing I get a kick out of is the trailers that end the episodes. They play into the next episode, but are only crucial to the current episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎