No announcement yet.

My Life As A Teenage Robot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Life As A Teenage Robot

I have discovered this animated series on Nickelodeon, and I absolutely love it. It´s about a robot girl built by a female scientist who named her JX9, although she prefers to go by the name Jenny. Although Jenny was built to fight crime and defend Earth she also tries to live as a normal teenager. She´s best friends with a guy "her age" named Brad and his little brother Tuck.
    Her two worlds tend to collide as her duties always somehow get mixed up with her personal life. The plots are often quite witty and entertaining, picking up issues every teenager is dealing with more or less and bringing some great action into it.
    MLAATR has some likenesses with PowerPuff Girls, which I have no problem with. This show is running it´s own race and you don´t have to relate to the other to appreciate it. Actually, I´d love to see a X-Over, maybe having Jenny babysitting Blossom, Bubbles and Mojo Jojo teaming up with one of Jenny´s enemies.

its a cute show. when you said Jenny babysit it reminded of when Mojo Jojo babysat the Powerpuff Girls which was really funny. besides Jenny i love the Fairy Oddparents...oh they are so funny especially Cosmo.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎