No announcement yet.

Marylene's art thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by starflower69
    OMG I so snagging this one Marylene, I got the butterflies Great preview and as always your avis never cease to amaze me. I love this one of Tom!

I can't wait to see the rest of your Kent avis seeing as how this was such a Tom Centric episode
    Thanks so much Tracey ... I am almost done with batch ... I will upload it once I reach home... Hope you like the rest of the Avis too ....and yes since this episode was Clark centric... There will be lots of Clark Avis

Comment

• Originally posted by sizzlinggurl
      Awww!! Sweet....
      The fact is I didn't really start of that good if u see the first few pages of this thread u would see the difference... But as they say practice makes perfect....I ain't perfect but I learnt alot through practice.... Art has always been of interest to me... Photoshop has so much to learn ...it never enough
      Have you tried making art before??
      Yeah I have but all I can do is change colors. Nothing as elaborate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krypto_Knight
        Yeah I have but all I can do is change colors. Nothing as elaborate.
        Oh but thats how even i started...changing colors (i love doing that even now)...adjusting lights etc...those are the basics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ok everyone as i promised heres the whole batch

KENT BATCH

Feel free to snag....but PLZ CREDIT when used!
        Feedback is LOVE...keep it comin
        g

Comment

• you do amazing work!! and i'm not just saying that! i mean like, i feel like this work should be in an art museum! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by CloisForever91
            you do amazing work!! and i'm not just saying that! i mean like, i feel like this work should be in an art museum! haha
            ...OMG....thats one of the sweetest thing i heard today .....thanks sooo much Melanie ....that was one hell of a compliment

Comment

...OMG....thats one of the sweetest thing i heard today .....thanks sooo much Melanie ....that was one hell of a compliment
              haha no prob

Comment

• These are beautiful avis mary could i get and with some green eyes and combined with this They would look so awesome together. So i hope you dont mind making two avis

Also this with some coloerd eyes please

Comment

haha no prob

Originally posted by doodie8808
                  These are beautiful avis mary could i get and with some green eyes and combined with this They would look so awesome together. So i hope you dont mind making two avis

Also this with some coloerd eyes please
                  thanks Christine .....i will get to work on it as soon as i get my laptop back in sometime

Comment

finally! it took me forever to delete all the other avi's besides this one

it's funny, they actually kinda look like father and son...
                    Last edited by CloisForever91; 04-21-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

it's funny, they actually kinda look like father and son...
                      omg you said exactly what my friend said once she saw this avi... ...but she isnt a big SV fan so she had no clue about the story line

Comment

omg you said exactly what my friend said once she saw this avi... ...but she isnt a big SV fan so she had no clue about the story line
                        see i'm not all that crazy!

Comment

see i'm not all that crazy!
                          i am certain about that Melanie...when its about SV you cannot be alone for sure

Comment

i am certain about that Melanie...when its about SV you cannot be alone for sure
                            haha so true, it's the show that brings out the crazy in all of us!

Comment

haha so true, it's the show that brings out the crazy in all of us!
                              WITHOUT a doubt...i agreee!!
                              though once the show ends...i wonder where i can share my craziness

Comment

• Love your Kent batch, Marylene..Awesome work..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎