Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dangerous Beauty

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Anne you wrote a beautiful wedding. And i was happy that Winchester walked her to the altar, because i have a tremendous simpathy for his character
    I knew this story was almost over and now you announced the next one will be the last (plus an epilogue) . But i prefer a great fic that ends than one that's benn abandoned

Comment

• I loved the intimacy of Lois and Clark's wedding day. It was very romantic as was the poem Clark read. I'd say that's a great lead in to their first night together as husband and wife.

I'm really looking forward to the NC-17 chapter, but can't believe that afterwards, we only have the epilogue left.

This story has been such a joy to read that knowing that it's all coming to an end is very bittersweet. Thank you for sharing and yay! We get an update tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmLouD
        Great update loved the wedding, as always can't wait for more! btw yay first poster
        Thanks so much!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Originally posted by cathy14
        Oh Anne you wrote a beautiful wedding. And i was happy that Winchester walked her to the altar, because i have a tremendous simpathy for his character
        I knew this story was almost over and now you announced the next one will be the last (plus an epilogue) . But i prefer a great fic that ends than one that's benn abandoned
        Thank you!!! I'm glad someone else likes Winchester cause I love him too for some odd reason! There may be 2 chapters+an epilogue I'm debating haha!!! I try to never abandon a fic I start=]

Originally posted by TeamClois
        I loved the intimacy of Lois and Clark's wedding day. It was very romantic as was the poem Clark read. I'd say that's a great lead in to their first night together as husband and wife.

I'm really looking forward to the NC-17 chapter, but can't believe that afterwards, we only have the epilogue left.

This story has been such a joy to read that knowing that it's all coming to an end is very bittersweet. Thank you for sharing and yay! We get an update tomorrow!
        Thank you so much!!! Haven't started the nc-17 chap but it will be up today, no worries=]

No, thank you for reading, without you guys and your comments (which seemed to have slowed down I hope I haven't written anything to upset anyone ) this story wouldn't be what it is. You're all fantastic<3

Comment

• This story is great and I love everuthing about it.

Comment

• Wow , beautiful update. A great pay off for all the went through.. I am so happy with this Anne and I loved the vows.

Can't wait for the next part

Comment

• Originally posted by kena02
              This story is great and I love everuthing about it.
              Thanks hon<333

Originally posted by FWvidchick
              Wow , beautiful update. A great pay off for all the went through.. I am so happy with this Anne and I loved the vows.

Can't wait for the next part
              Thank you!! I'm glad you enjoyed the vows, they are actually vows that were used in those times, which I think is pretty awesome!

Comment

• Chapter 20!

Chapter 20 (NC-17)

Oh and I lied, there will be one more chapter before the epilogue=]

Comment

• Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
                  Oh and I lied, there will be one more chapter before the epilogue=]
                  Yay! I could never resist your stories anyways so I say...the more the merrier! Haha.

As for the NC-17 chapter - I think it's safe to say that it was far different from the last two, but yet still maintained the hot and steamy moments that only Clois could provide!

In other words, it was perfection! Update soon, Anne.

Comment

• All I can say is wow. The wedding scene was beautiful and as for the love scene between them, that was great.

Comment

• That was fantastic Their wedding was absolutely perfect, it suited them....
                      I hope Chloe gets some happiness of her own, she deserves it

I can't wait to the last chapter and the epilogue!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm still loving the story, but I am sad its coming to an end. I love the fact that you are so consistent in your updates. Thanks for that. I look forward to the next updates.

Comment

• this story is perfect.

Comment

• Great updates. The vows and words send by them at their wedding was perfect. The love scene was also written perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeamClois
                              Yay! I could never resist your stories anyways so I say...the more the merrier! Haha.

As for the NC-17 chapter - I think it's safe to say that it was far different from the last two, but yet still maintained the hot and steamy moments that only Clois could provide!

In other words, it was perfection! Update soon, Anne.
                              Yay I'm so glad the NC-17 chapter was good and different, I wanted it to stand out!! Thanks so much<33

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                              All I can say is wow. The wedding scene was beautiful and as for the love scene between them, that was great.
                              Thank you so much!!!

Originally posted by MariVe
                              That was fantastic Their wedding was absolutely perfect, it suited them....
                              I hope Chloe gets some happiness of her own, she deserves it

I can't wait to the last chapter and the epilogue!!!!!!
                              Chloe's happiness will be her baby=]

Originally posted by imhooked
                              I'm still loving the story, but I am sad its coming to an end. I love the fact that you are so consistent in your updates. Thanks for that. I look forward to the next updates.
                              Thank you! I try to always be consistent I never want to leave a story abandoned.

Originally posted by Jenni
                              this story is perfect.
                              Awee thank you<33

Originally posted by clarkfan325
                              Great updates. The vows and words send by them at their wedding was perfect. The love scene was also written perfectly.
                              Thank you very much!!! I'm glad everyone seems to have enjoyed the love scene of their wedding night=]

Comment

• Chapter 21

The next morning Lois woke before Clark. She smiled as his arm was protectively wrapped around her and gazed up at his sleeping face. He looked so at ease, angelic even. A small piece of hair fell out over his forehead and it was the most adorable thing Lois had ever seen. With a sigh she snuggled even deeper into her husbands embrace and stayed there for she wasn’t sure how long. Her eyes scanned the room before falling on the balcony of their room, she could see the warm sun rays calling toward her.

Gently Lois slipped from his embrace without waking him. She pushed the sheets off of her and walked toward the balcony. Realizing that she couldn’t just walk out onto the balcony with no clothes she quickly looked around the room for something to slip over her body. Her eyes landed on one of Clark’s long overcoats which was made of a bright red velvet. Lois reached for it and quickly threw it over her shoulders wrapping it tightly around her curvy form.

As she stepped out onto the balcony it was as if the sun shone even brighter warming her face and hair. In the distance she could hear birds singing and trees rustling. Lois closed her eyes and savored the warm sun with the slight breeze that accompanied that summer day. The moment was perfect and she had felt content. Suddenly she felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around her.

“What are you thinking about?” Clark whispered against her ear kissing the shell of it softly.

“About how lucky I am.” Lois said softly leaning back into him. “I don’t think anyone is luckier than I am on this day.”

“Except maybe me.” Clark smiled rocking her softly back and forth.

“I didn’t wake you did I?” Lois turned her head to look up at him.

“No.” Clark shook his head. “I only just woke up.”

“Good.” Lois smiled kissing his lips softly. They were pulled out of their moment by a knock on the door. Clark walked over to the door opening it seeing Elizabeth on the other side smiling sheepishly with a tray in her hands.

“Good morning your Grace’s.” Elizabeth said placing the tray on a nearby table. It was full of fresh fruit and drinks for breakfast. She walked towards’ Lois, speaking in a low voice “Will my lady be having her usual morning drink?”

Lois smiled gazing up at Clark, “No Beth, that will no longer be necessary.”

Elizabeth bowed her head, before turning to leave the room. Clark popped a grape in his mouth before lifting the plate and bringing it over to Lois. He offered her the plate before asking, “What drink?”

Lois blushed softly before looking up at Clark, “Promise you won’t be mad at me?”

Clark looked concerned, he swallowed his grape and cupped her cheek. “That would be impossible. Is something wrong?”

“After our first night together when you left my aunt came into my room and presented me with a green colored drink. She told me, ‘Children my dear are a deficit,’ it was a drink that would keep me from getting pregnant.” Lois looked down at her foot which was shaking slightly.

Clark placed a comforting hand on Lois’ shoulder. “Hey, it’s okay. You did what you had to do.”

“I know I just, I don’t want you to think I was trying to deceive you.” Lois said worriedly. Clark smiled and placed a gentle kiss upon Lois’ forehead.

“I thought nothing of the sort.” Clark said softly before pulling away from her. “Now I suggest you get dressed, I have a surprise for you.”

Lois took a breath and smiled brightly, “A surprise?! Clark tell me!”

“Then it would ruin the surprise my love.” Clark winked at Lois. He reached down and took her hands in his. “I’ll leave you to dress.”

Lois watched Clark disappear from the room before calling for Mary and Elizabeth. It didn’t take Lois long to get ready, she dressed in a blue gown with a silver hue with a low cut neck line decorated with pearls, her long form fitting sleeves were lavender and lined with fur. Her bodice dipping down into a V shape before the skirt flowed out to her feet. Elizabeth pulled some of Lois’ hair up pinning it up with a clip of diamonds, and her pendant hung around her neck. “Thank you ladies” Lois thanked the women before leaving her room hoping to find Clark. Instead she first ran into Chloe.

“Chloe!” Lois smiled brightly hugging her cousin as best as she could. “I hope you slept well.”

Chloe placed a hand over her stomach, “This little one gives me no rest. I trust that she’ll be here any day now. But you’ll know that soon enough.”

Lois smiled at her cousin before wrapping her arm around Chloe’s. “Come with me, Clark told me he had a surprise for me but I did not tell me where he would be waiting.”

The two leisurely strolled through the house before hearing some voices out in the gardens. The two cousins headed in the direction of the news before laying eyes on Clark and another familiar face. Chloe’s grip tightened on Lois’ hand. Clark was waiting in the gardens with James Olsen, world renowned artist and Chloe’s first and only love.

“Clark.” Lois gasped looking from him to James, “James.”

“My lady.” James bowed before glancing toward Chloe. “Your Grace.”

Lois’ heart broke for her cousin, not only was this the first time she was seeing James since she had married but she was now with child. Lois was sure that James’ heart was breaking. Clark immediately saw his mistake and turned to Chloe. “I’m deeply sorry, I didn’t mean…”

“It’s okay Clark.” Chloe smiled before turning to James. “It’s nice to see you again James.”

James smiled his boyish grin as Chloe kissed his cheek. “How are you your Grace?”

“It’s Chloe you know that.” Chloe smiled at him. “And at the moment very uncomfortable.”

James laughed as Chloe placed her hands on her stomach, but those around him could hear the hurt in his laugh. “I hope you have found happiness Chloe.”

“I have not known happiness and freedom for a long while, but I will once my child is born.” Chloe put on a brave face.

“I trust you shall be the best mother in the world.” James smiled at her before taking a deep breath turning to the newlyweds.

“Right well I hoped this wouldn’t be awkward but my surprise for you my love is this. I’ve commissioned James to paint a portrait of you and I, to stand forever a visual evidence of our love.” Clark admitted turning his sorry eyes to Chloe.

“Right well I believe my carriage is here. I must return home.” Chloe smiled before nodding to James once more. “It was a pleasure seeing you James. I’ve missed your company.”

James smiled at the compliment before she disappeared from the gardens. Lois looked at James and hugged him softly. “I’m sorry.” She whispered in his ear.

James brushed it off. “It’s fine, an honest mistake. Not all of us are destined for happy endings. But now I am to paint yours. And I swear on my hands it shall be the best portrait I’ve ever painted.”

Clark sat himself on a bench in front of a fountain, pointing to the soft ground in front of him. Lois took Clark in for a moment, he was dressed in a deep blue velvet with gold embroidering, white pants and black riding boots. She had never seen him in such a decadent outfit. Lois took a seat between Clark’s legs, wrapping her arm under one, resting her hand on his thigh. Clark stroked her hair softly. “Are you happy my love?”

“I am.” Lois smiled watching as James started to work on his canvas. “I just wish everyone could have been as lucky as I am.”

“Perhaps one day my love all marriages will happen because of love, and love only. Not for gaining position or wealth.” Clark said tenderly. “And I swear to you now, if you and I are blessed with children, and we have a daughter she will marry for love.”

Lois smiled kissing the side of Clark’s knee. “That gives me great comfort. But I had no doubt that you would feel that way.”

Clark and Lois sat for hours as James painted them, the two of them making small talk and enjoying their time in each others company. It was their first day together as a married couple, the first of many happy days together. Each aware of the luck the had been blessed with and that they were able to be married and in love at the same time.

At the end of the day James had finished the portrait and called Clark and Lois over to look at his work. Clark helped Lois up from the grass and hand in hand they walked over the James. When Lois’ eyes gazed at the canvas her jaw slacked slightly. In front of her was perhaps the most lifelike portrait Lois had ever seen in her life. The detail was extraordinary as was the lighting and shadowing. “James it’s amazing!”

“Thank you my lady.” James smiled at Lois.

“You know James for a man of your talents I think you did Lois a large disservice.” Clark teased the painter while Lois’s eyes widened and playfully smacked his shoulder.

“That was horrible Clark! You’re supposed to be charming.” Lois tried to hold back a laugh.

“And we my love are supposed to live happily ever after.” Clark wrapped his arm around her.

“Says who?” Lois playfully questioned.

“Me.” Clark said softly before his lips descended on Lois’. Lois whimpered softly before pulling back.

“I like that.” Lois whispered against him lips before wrapping her arms around his neck and capturing his lips in a passionate kiss.

___
                                Lois' gown
                                Lois' gown
                                Lois' gown
                                Clark's top (i LOVE THIS FABRIC!!!!)
                                Clark's top
                                Woo hoo! Last chapter before the epilogue! What did you all think? I know Chloe's wrap up seems bitter sweet but I wanted there to be a polarizing difference between her life and Lois'. Chloe's happiness will come from her baby. So what did you all think? Loved it? Hated it? Questions? Leave me some comments<3
                                Last edited by AnneBoleyn; 04-18-2011, 02:59 PM. Reason: forgot to add outfit links=]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎