No announcement yet.

Dangerous Beauty

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter 18

Later that night Lois and Clark found themselves wrapped up in one another under the sheets of Lois’ bed. After a rather passionate round of love making the two were completely spent and laying, limbs tangled, panting enjoying the afterglow. Lois propped herself up on her elbow, a hand going up to Clark’s chest rubbing softly.

“So explain to me how you’re father just agreed to allow you to marry whomever you wanted? Because no offense but I don’t see your father allowing himself to be made a fool of and not striking back with an iron fist.” Lois spoke admiring his features. She smiled as Clark’s eyes fluttered open.

“I don’t know really, I guess he figured after eighteen years of fighting him on the subject, over ten of them being because of you, and pulling off the rouse at the wedding it was time to give up on the subject. I’m fairly certain that if my mother hadn’t been there we’d still be fighting about it right now.” Clark chuckled, his fingers teasingly running up and down Lois’ back.

“You know, I never thought I would feel sympathy for your wife to be but after what you told me about Lana, how horrible a life she must have led. Living with an aunt and uncle that constantly made her feel like a burden and then being torn away from the person you love more than anything.” Lois spoke softly before without thinking tightening her grasp on Clark.

“I’m glad though that she is now able to marry Jason. Convenient that her home country’s law allowed this to be possible.” Clark smiled. “If I didn’t know any better I would say that it was fate.”

“Hmm.” Lois sounded closing her eyes and before she knew it, fell asleep nestled on Clark’s chest.

The next morning Lois was pulled out of sleep by Clark gently kissing her exposed shoulder, she closed her eyes tighter and moaned. “Clarkkkkkkkk! After the past few days I just want to sleep.”

She heard him laugh before her hand was elevated and she felt something slide onto her finger. Lois allowed her eyes to finally open, the sunlight assaulting her eyes momentarily. She pulled the sheet close to her chest and looked down at a smiling Clark holding her hand which now had a glittering ring on it. Lois gasped slightly, “Clark…”

“I know it’s not traditional for a man to give a woman another ring besides her wedding ring but I saw this and thought of you.” Clark spoke lovingly. “And I will put a wedding ring on your finger Lois. I want to marry you as soon as possible.”

Lois smiled down at him before a laugh escaped her mouth which she covered with her now ring clad hand. Composing herself she cupped his face and leaned down closing the gap between them so her face was inches from his. “I love you Clark Kent.” She said adoringly.

Clark smiled at her, reaching up to grasp the silver necklace with the heart pendant he had given her all those years ago. Never in his life did he think they would end up in the position that they were, but he wouldn’t have had it any other way. Through all the trials and tribulations he would not change their relationship now for anything in the world. “I love you Lois Lane.” Clark gently tugged on the chain of her necklace closing the gap between them, their lips touching one another, sparks flying between them as it always did.

Before they could get wrapped up in each other again a knock on Lois’ door interrupted them. Lois pulled back from Clark panting slightly, “Yes?”

“Forgive me Mistress but his Majesty the King of Gotham is here.” Elizabeth’s soft voice announced through the door. Lois rolled her eyes and fell back onto the bed.

“What does he want? I’m sort of preoccupied.” Lois chuckled as Clark kissed her neck softly.

“I think you’ll find this important Lois.” Bruce’s rough voice called through the door. She couldn’t help the groan that escaped her lips.

Lois turned toward Clark whispering, “Put on some pants.” Clark smiled leaning in to kiss her once more before Lois spoke again. “Give me a minute.”

Lois pulled on a heavy dressing robe quickly buttoning it up to her neck. She laughed upon seeing Clark, his hair completely disheveled from sleep and sex. Lois smoothed his hair down to make their activities not so obvious. When Lois had decided that the two of them were decent enough for his company Lois called out, “You can come in Bruce.”

Bruce entered with a smirk on his face watching as the couple stood extremely far apart from one another. “Oh stop if you two, like I don’t know what you were up to. If I had just been on trial for two days and treated the way you were the entire time being kept away from the woman I love, I wouldn’t have even let me in.” he teased.

“Well we both know Clark was not kept away from me.” Lois smiled at Bruce. “So what is it you’ve come to tell me that’s so important?”

“I’ve had Lex arrested for falsely accusing you.” Bruce smirked. “And it turns out Lex has been involved in a lot of things even you weren’t aware of. I don’t think you’ll ever have to worry about seeing him again.”

“Thank you Bruce.” Lois stepped towards him to hug him tightly. “You really didn’t have to do that.”

“You are a friend Lois, it’s my pleasure that I can help.” Bruce said before pulling away from her. “I don’t employ the best lawyer in the world to have him sit by idly.”

“Yes but I’m sure even friends don’t put themselves in the position of publically helping a woman, a courtesan no less.” Lois smiled softy.

“I hope that after your trial things will start to change in the ways of how women are treated. I know I’ve learned a thing or two.” Bruce nodded before his gaze fell to her hand. He looked up to Clark. “Well then, I guess congratulations are in order?”

Bruce extended his hand toward Clark. Clark shook it. Bruce turned toward Lois. “I guess this means our days of spending time together are numbered.”

“No Bruce. Just because I’ll be married it doesn’t mean I’ll be locked away like other Metropolis wives.” Lois smiled wrapping her arms around Clark whom smiled proudly.

“I don’t know Clark if I was you I would lock her away in a tower and keep her all to myself.” Bruce laughed.

“I wouldn’t even try.” Clark smiled down at Lois.

“Okay that’s my cue. Congratulations on the wedding. I’ll expect my invitation in the mail.” Bruce turned to leave the room.

“Thanks again Bruce!” They both called out after him.

Clark smiled turning to Lois gazing down at her ring. “So? Do you like it?”

Lois rolled her eyes and huffed slightly. “Like it? Clark I love it! We’ll have to start planning the wedding soon.”

“I don’t want a big wedding.” Clark said quietly.

“Neither do I. And it’s not like I have much family anyway.” Lois shrugged. Lois watched as a glitter appeared in Clark’s eyes, and a smirk graced his lips. “What?”

“Just us.” Clark smiled.

“Just us what?”

“Just me, you and the priest. Who says we need to have everyone we know watch us exchange vows? The only person I care about is you, you’re the only one I need there.” Clark clasped her hands in his. Lois smiled at the idea.

“Just us.” She repeated. “I love that! I’ll have my seamstress start to make my wedding attire, and we can marry as soon as possible.”

“I can’t wait.” Clark smiled down at her kissing her once more before sweeping her into his arms and back to bed.

___
    Just a short chapter to tie up loose ends and set up what's to come aka the wedding!!! What'd you think? Loved it? Hated it? Questions? Leave me some comments and let me know!

Comment

• Ooh...this chapter certainly made me smile!

After the trial, Lois and Clark locked themselves away from the rest of the world and was celebrating. Nice.

Then, Mr. Romantic decided to surprise his lady love with an engagement ring! *sighing* I liked that he gave her one despite the rules of the time. It really shows that Clois isn't average couple.

And while I'd usually frown upon any interruptions during Lois and Clark's very intimate moments, Bruce's unexpected visit was very welcome. As was his news that Lex was arrested!

Now Clois can put the past behind them and prepare for the wedding. Yay!!! Update soon!!!

Comment

• wwwwwwwooow more

Comment

• Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
          WHen you said 'don't get me wrong' i was like 'oh no what did i do???' haha!!!! I'm so glad you were on the edge of your seat! I figured there honesty was the way to go, plus I didn't want to put a bunch of characters in this story only once, it works in movies but is kinda 'wtf' in writing
          sorry, that really was not my intention. But now that i'm aware of that i'll tease you more often just for the fun
          I'm so happy that they can be together at last and enjoy their happiness! I can't wait for their wedding even knowing that the end is near and the wedding can be the last chapter

Comment

• Love the update. Gosh I am so happy for them.. to have this time and so thankful to Bruce for getting Lex arrested.. good riddens to the man!

Great update hun! Can't wait for the wedding!

Comment

• awesome update.loved it.cant wait for the wedding.ppms

Comment

• I wonder if there's a kingdom of Las Vegas. :P

Comment

• can't wait for them to tie the knot

Comment

• That is a good way to celebrate when you are set free from jail and a death sentence
                    Awww Bruce needs a girl, a good girl, the poor man have very bad luck with women...

Awesome update, I can't wait for the wedding !!! PPMS...

Comment

• Originally posted by TeamClois
                      Ooh...this chapter certainly made me smile!

After the trial, Lois and Clark locked themselves away from the rest of the world and was celebrating. Nice.

Then, Mr. Romantic decided to surprise his lady love with an engagement ring! *sighing* I liked that he gave her one despite the rules of the time. It really shows that Clois isn't average couple.

And while I'd usually frown upon any interruptions during Lois and Clark's very intimate moments, Bruce's unexpected visit was very welcome. As was his news that Lex was arrested!

Now Clois can put the past behind them and prepare for the wedding. Yay!!! Update soon!!!
                      Yayy!!!!!! Clark is quite the romantic isn't he??

Originally posted by bigvillir001
                      wwwwwwwooow more
                      More coming today=]

Originally posted by cathy14
                      sorry, that really was not my intention. But now that i'm aware of that i'll tease you more often just for the fun
                      I'm so happy that they can be together at last and enjoy their happiness! I can't wait for their wedding even knowing that the end is near and the wedding can be the last chapter
                      Haha no problem!!! The wedding will be one of the last chapters yes but there are a few left

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                      Love the update. Gosh I am so happy for them.. to have this time and so thankful to Bruce for getting Lex arrested.. good riddens to the man!

Great update hun! Can't wait for the wedding!
                      So glad you liked it!!!!

Originally posted by gardipy21
                      awesome update.loved it.cant wait for the wedding.ppms
                      I hope you like the wedding!!

Originally posted by londeaux
                      I wonder if there's a kingdom of Las Vegas. :P
                      Not quite

Originally posted by EmLouD
                      can't wait for them to tie the knot
                      Me either!

Originally posted by MariVe
                      That is a good way to celebrate when you are set free from jail and a death sentence
                      Awww Bruce needs a girl, a good girl, the poor man have very bad luck with women...

Awesome update, I can't wait for the wedding !!! PPMS...
                      Haha right?! I know I would if I was them

Comment

• Great update. I'm so glad that Lex has been arrested and that Clark & Lois will be getting married soon. Although, I think it would be nice if their closest family & friends were invited to the wedding or they had some kind of wedding reception afterwards for them.

Comment

• Aww, this was such a sweet chapter. I love how Clark just gives her the ring - it's such a Clark thing to do. As for Bruce's interruption - well, at least the interruption was for a good reason Bad Lex, glad he's been arrested.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarkfan325
                            Great update. I'm so glad that Lex has been arrested and that Clark & Lois will be getting married soon. Although, I think it would be nice if their closest family & friends were invited to the wedding or they had some kind of wedding reception afterwards for them.
                            Thanks so much!!! The reason why I decided on an intimate wedding is for two reasons really. 1) in the other historical clois story I wrote they did have a big lavish wedding with all their family and friends so I wanted to do something different and 2) in this story the only person Lois really has is Chloe. And Clark doesn't have any friends that I've introduced in this story. And even though Lois hadn't been intimate with her clients in this story I didn't think it'd be really appropriate to have those men at their wedding

Update coming soon!

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                            Aww, this was such a sweet chapter. I love how Clark just gives her the ring - it's such a Clark thing to do. As for Bruce's interruption - well, at least the interruption was for a good reason Bad Lex, glad he's been arrested.
                            That's why we all love Clark right? haha. I'm getting ready to update now=]

Comment

• Chapter 19

The day had finally arrived, the day that Lois had never thought would happen, her wedding day. Not only was it her wedding day, but it was the day she would forever link herself to the love of her life Clark Kent. Years, days ago even, it seemed an impossibility, a distant dream never to become reality but alas it was here and very real. Lois and Clark had decided on an extremely intimate wedding, with only the priest and one witness. Earlier that morning Lois, Chloe, Elizabeth and Mary (Lois’ seamstress) all left her home and headed for Clark’s new estate on the outskirts of Metropolis. When they had arrived at the large estate Lois had no time to even take in the surroundings as they were immediately whisked away to a room for Lois and her ladies to prepare in.

Chloe sat with a smile on her face watching as her cousin was prepared for the day. “I never thought this day would happen. You and Clark Kent.”

“Believe me Chloe, I never thought it would happen either.” Lois shook her head as she stood in her corset and skirt while her seamstress brought her wedding gown to her. “But Clark’s father finally gave him the freedom to marry who he wants. And Clark planning that wedding rouse was the reason for that.”

“I have to admit Clark has changed a lot in the past couple of months.” Chloe cocked her head. “It seems like he’s this whole other person.”

“He is. I feel like Clark has become a man over the past few months. He’s so much more confident and self assured. I like it.” Lois blushed lightly while Chloe chuckled at her cousin’s honest words.

“I want to thank you Lois, for allowing me to be the only guest at your wedding. It means a lot.” Chloe smiled looking down at her hands, neatly folded in her lap. Lois frowned slightly before approaching her cousin, bending down to her eyelevel.

“Chloe you are the only family I have in the world, you are more like a sister to me than a cousin. And I will always be there for you.” Lois smiled hugging her cousin gingerly, not wanting to squeeze too tight and harm her or the baby. Chloe wiped the single tear that fell from her eyes.

“I’m so sorry, being pregnant has really been playing with my emotions.” Chloe apologized.

“No need to apologize cousin.” Lois rested her hands on Chloe’s elbows before pulling back when she heard the seamstress enter the room, a smile on her face.

“Your wedding gown my lady.” Lois smiled at Chloe before standing in front of the mirror in her dressing room. Lois had seen the dress before but something about seeing the dress on the day of her wedding made her smile and her heart fill with joy.

Lois soon found herself tied into the gown, it was all a bit surreal. Lois took a deep breath and opened her eyes, gazing at herself in the mirror for the first time in the dress. It was absolutely perfect. The dress was an off-white almost gold tinted fabric with a discreet floral design. The bodice was beaded and jeweled and the neckline was modest yet somewhat revealing. The bodice came to a “V” and the skirt gracefully flowed from it, a string of pearls decorating the bottom of the dress. It looked like a dress made for a Queen, not a common woman, but Lois adored it, and she knew Clark would love it as well. Lois’ seamstress had pulled small sections of Lois’ hair back off her face, braiding them until they met in the back. It was tradition for a bride to be to wear her hair down. As for jewelry Lois had decided not to over accessorize herself. She wore a pair of golden earrings, the heart pendant that Clark had given her years ago, and the ring Clark had given her the morning after her trial had ended. Lois watched as the sheer wedding veil was pinned into her braid and put into position, ready to cover Lois’ face when it came time to go.

“Thank you Mary.” Lois said to her seamstress before she smiled and turned to her cousin. She held her arms out at her sides. “Well? What do you think?”

“I think you are a vision.” Chloe stood up, her loose gown pooling at her feet showing off her rather large stomach.

“I only wish you could have been so blessed on your wedding day Chloe.” Lois sighed.

“Well one good thing came out of my marriage.” Chloe smiled her hands resting over her stomach. “I’ll have this little one in my life.”

Lois smiled at her cousin, at least one good thing had come out of it. Lois knew that Chloe would protect and love her child more than anything else in the world. When Chloe gasped however Lois went pale with fear. “Chloe? Chloe are you okay?”

The petite blond simply smiled and nodded her head. “Yes, she’s kicking.” Chloe reached for Lois’ hand and gently placed it on her stomach. Lois gasped when she felt a small kick though the thin silk of Chloe’s dress.

“I feel it! That’s incredible!” Lois said happily. “I can not wait to meet the little one.”

“Neither can I.” Chloe smiled.

The two were pulled out of their delight when they heard footsteps at the other side of the door. Lois turned to see Winchester at the door, “My lady whenever you are ready they’re ready for you.”

Lois nodded her head a smile on her face. Mary stood in front of Lois and pulled the veil over her face. She took a deep breath. “Thank you.”

“My lady.” Mary bowed her head before leaving the room.

“I think that’s my cue. Take you’re time I still need to waddle my way down the aisle.” Chloe winked at her cousin before disappearing from the room. Lois walked up to the door where Winchester still stood.

“Did you ever think you’d see the day?” Lois asked him playfully.

“I did. The way Mister Kent looks at you, I knew from the moment I saw you two that this was your future.” Winchester said honestly smiling at Lois. “And if I may say, you look absolutely breathtaking.”

“Thank you Winchester.” Lois smiled. “I have some news for you.”

“Oh?”

“Clark and I have discussed it, and while I’m keeping my home in Metropolis I’ve asked that you stay with me be it here, or in Metropolis. That is if you would like to.” Lois offered. Winchester had been a very good friend to her and kept her safe, always making sure to keep an ear out for Lois’ safety when she was with a client. She trusted him completely.

“I would like that very much my lady.” Winchester smiled accepting the offer immediately.

Lois took a breath, “What do you say? You think we’ve given her enough time to get down to the room and stand at the altar.”

“I guess so, I’m not exactly privy to the ways of a pregnant woman.” Winchester chuckled offering his arm to Lois which she accepted with a chuckle.

As the two walked to the room where Clark was waiting with Chloe and the minister Lois was finally able to take in a bit of the surroundings. The estate was open and seemed to welcome the warm glow that filled it. It all seemed like a dream, the stone of the walls were not cold like she had once experienced but sturdy and strong. Candles were lit all throughout the hall even though it was daylight still. This was a home to start a life in. Lois and Winchester turned a corner and the air immediately left Lois’ lungs. Standing in the candle filled room was Clark, her Clark, waiting for her. While candles seemed to be lit everywhere the light and warm glow that filled the room streamed in from the windows. It was breathtaking.

Clark stood before her in an extravagant silver top which seemed to glisten in the sunlight, black riding pants, and leather riding boots. He looked sinfully delicious, Lois was so used to seeing him in deep blue fabrics she never realized how much the silver suited him. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest but a calm seemed to overtake her body when she finally reached Clark and the minister. Clark extended his hand to Lois, a smile playing on his lips. Lois slipped her arm from Winchester’s and placed her hand in Clark’s, the sheer size of his hand making Lois’ look so small. Lois stood in front of Clark her heart skipped a beat when he reached for her veil, delicately lifting it up and flipping it over, the fall over her cascading curls of hair. Lois’ eyes were glittering and she could not stop smiling. She gave Clark’s hands a gentle squeeze which he returned reassuringly. “We gather here today in the eyes of God and these witness’ to join in holy matrimony Lois Lane and Clark Kent. If any of you here now know of a reason why these two should not be joined speak now, or forever hold your piece.”

Lois knew no one would be able to interrupt their wedding but when no one spoke up she still breathed a sigh of relief. The minister smiled and looked from Lois to Clark. “If you two have anything you wish to say to one another speak now.”

Clark spoke first, “Lois I’ve wanted to be here in this moment with you for so long. You’ve been with me when I was the shy little boy living in his fathers shadow, to the confident man who is happy to make his own mark on the world. I don’t think I would have been able to become that man had it not been for your influence. You are my match in every way, my muse, my heart. And I can’t wait to start our life together.”

Clark nodded his head and Lois followed. “Clark if I said that I thought this could ever be a possibility it would be a lie. I’ve dreamt of this day since we were children. I’ve gone through a lot in my life, but somehow you were always there giving me strength to face each obstacle that was thrown my way. I’ve watched you change into the man you are today and am so proud of you. You asked me to keep your heart safe and I promise here and now I always will, it will never be better protected than it is with me. And in return you’ll always have mine. I love you Clark, and I too can not wait to begin our life together after all these years.”

“Repeat after me.” The minister spoke when they had finished.

The two smiled at each other Clark speaking first. “I Clark Kent take you Lois Lane to be my wife and partner in life. I commit to you the fidelity and loyalty of my body and soul. With all my worldly goods I thee endow. I will forever keep you in sickness and health, for better or for worse. I shall always feel the love I feel for you today from this day forward. With this ring I thee wed, this gold and silver I thee give, and with my body I thee worship.”

As Clark finished his words he slipped a glittering ring on Lois’ finger. After taking a moment to compose herself Lois spoke her vows. “I Lois Lane take you Clark Kent to be my husband and partner in life. I commit to you the fidelity and loyalty of my body and soul. With all my worldly goods I thee endow. I will forever keep you in sickness and health, for better or for worse. I shall always feel the love I feel for you today from this day forward. With this ring I thee wed, this gold and silver I thee give, and with my body I thee worship.”

Lois slipped a silver band on Clark’s ring finger. She looked up at him meeting his eyes, she was sure they were an exact mirror to hers, a mirror of unyielding love and affection. She saw that his eyes were glistening and he was smiling as if he was a child, Lois knew the same was true for her.

“By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife.” The minister turned to Clark. “You may kiss your bride.”

Clark smiled down at Lois, a small hushed chuckle escaping his lips. He wrapped his arms around Lois, her left arm wrapping around his neck and her right hand cupping his cheek. Clark leaned down, his eyes fluttering shut and met Lois’ lips in a heartfelt tender kiss. They didn’t get too carried away as there was a man of the church in front of them, as well as Chloe, Winchester, Elizabeth and Mary along with some of Clark’s staff. Clark pulled away with a smile on his face. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Lois smiled up at him.

“I present to you Clark and Lois Kent.” The minister announced. The couple turned to the small number of people in the room who clapped for the newlywed couple.

Clark had a feast prepared for the house staff and Lois’ guests. Everyone ate and drank merrily in honor of the couple. Lois and Clark sat at the head of the table, their hands interlaced. “An intimate wedding was refreshing.” Chloe smiled at Lois. “And certainly unique.”

“Well we’re not like every other couple.” Lois smiled.

“No you certainly aren’t.” Chloe shook her head as she popped a fruit in her mouth.

Lois turned to Clark taking a small sip of wine. “Do you ever worry Clark?”

“Worry about what my darling?” Clark questioned his finger tracing the angles of her face.

“Do you think marriage will change us?” Lois questioned. Clark simply smiled.

“No, never.” Clark smiled reassuringly. “Marriage may change other people but it could never change us. You are still you and I am still I. While we stand together nothing shall ever bring us down. We are stronger together.”

Lois smiled resting her forehead against his. “That is exactly why I need you, you are the light guiding me from my sometimes dark thoughts.”

Clark smiled and kissed her forehead. “Then I shall always guide and keep you in the light.”

Lois smiled up at him as he began to speak again, this time in the form of a poem.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds 

Admit impediments; love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove:

O, no, it is an ever-fixèd mark,

That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wand'ring bark,

Whose worth's unknown, although his heighth be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come;

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

“A poem for our wedding day, and our love.” Clark whispered against her lips. And for the rest of the festivities Lois did not once worry about changing now that she and Clark were married. She knew as long as they were together they would not bend to any wind, being together grounded them. Their marriage was one of true equality, one unlike any other before it, one to be a standard for others after it.

Lois gazed out the window seeing that the sun had long since set and the moon was now filling the hall with a pale white light while the candles glowed warmly. She looked around many of their guests had long since retired, only a few continued to snack on their food and dance. Chloe had retired to her private chamber, her pregnancy causing her to want to sleep more than ever.

She turned toward Clark who was watching Winchester dance with one of his maids, a smile on his face. “Clark?”

“Hmm?” He asked turning toward her. The happiness was apparent in his face, Lois didn’t think she had ever seen him so happy.

“Perhaps we should retire for the night.” Lois suggested placing a hand on his chest slowly rubbing the silver fabric. Realization flashed in Clark’s eyes and he grinned wickedly.

“Who am I to deny my wife anything?” Clark stood up offering his hand to her. Lois smiled taking his hand as he helped her to her feet. He entwined their fingers together and led her from the table out of the hall. The guests were so wrapped up in their own fun they didn’t even realize the newlyweds slip out of the room.

“Promise me something.” Lois asked as they walked through the halls.

“Anything.” Clark smiled down at her.

“Tomorrow I want you to show me around the estate, I want to see everything.” Lois said eagerly.

“I’m happy to oblige.” Clark said lovingly before stopping at a closed door. Lois knew this was it, the moment where they would share a wedding bed, something she had always dreamt about. It wouldn’t be the first time they would be intimate but she knew this time it would be different. Clark pushed open the heavy oak doors before scooping Lois up into his strong arms and carrying her into the bedroom, each of them giggling enthusiastically anticipating what was to come.

___
                              Lois' wedding dress
                              Wedding dress
                              Wedding dress 3
                              Clark's top
                              Welp they've tied the knot!!! NC-17 chapter of the wedding night will be posted probably tomorrow. The poem is as always, not mine it's Shakespeare's Sonnet 116 "Let Me Not to the Marriage of True Minds." What did you all think?? Loved it? Hated it? Questions?? Let me know in the comments, you know I love them

Oh also the nc-17 chapter will be the last of the story and then there will be an epilogue posted here=]
                              Last edited by AnneBoleyn; 04-16-2011, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Great update loved the wedding, as always can't wait for more! btw yay first poster

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎