Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dangerous Beauty

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that Lois mom and aunt were courtesans but still to let your own niece to do the same ...well I guess other times other manners..*hahaha*..

but i loved jealously Clark and Richard "Can I rub your feet" *haha* hilarious...

ppms ......

Comment

i love this, can't wait for more! your stories are amazing

Comment

Oh my. I was a little worried ther for a second and then I fell out laughing. That was fantastic. Sometimes those little things mean so much to people. My husband loves when I rub his back or chest, so I found the whole foot rub thing so believable. Wonderful update. Please continue soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IMS86
          ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh excelent!!! please i know is so soon but update really quickly because this fan fic is awesome!!!! what'll happen with clark and lois the next chapter?? Will Be The first night for clois?
          Haha I'm getting read to post the next chapter. It won't be the first night for them yet... but it's coming=]

Originally posted by gardipy21
          i just got to read the last couple updates.great job.ppms
          Thanks so much<33

Originally posted by cathy14
          marvelous, Anne. I loved how she was intruduced to the court and Clark's reaction to her new "status".
          I see what you mean about her connection with those men being more of an emotional kind and i bet some of them will have strange requests... idk, like rub butter on their backs while singing a lullaby or something but i can't help but thinking that her aunt is right about not every men being like Richard White and maybe that's where lives the danger of this plot... or maybe i'm worrying about nothing... who knows?!?!?
          Clark has an even bigger reaction to Lois in the upcoming chapter! Haha yes!! Lois will absolutely run into some weird requests. Oh do not worry about that, when she said they won't all be richard whites she meant in how much Lois got paid. The danger of this story will come later at the hands of a familiar face;-)

Originally posted by MariVe
          Good!!!! I like that Lois made Clark suffer for a while, the guy deserve it and it will be fun if she continue once in a while
          Well Lois services aren't what I was expecting, but I like it, she wants to be with Clark and only Clark, which is good
          Lois made it big, now lets see what's to come!!!!
          Yes Clark definitely deserved to be drug through the mud a bit Yes I thought Lois' way around sleeping with the men was clever. It's actually inspired by the HBO show Cathouse (which I love haha no shame here!) there was one episode where the women talked about how a lot of their clients don't want sex, but they want other things like to hold someone, or massage someone. it was quite interesting.

Originally posted by suisjeegoiste
          Love it! please update soon!
          Update is coming in a few mins =]

Originally posted by SleepingBeauty
          I know that Lois mom and aunt were courtesans but still to let your own niece to do the same ...well I guess other times other manners..*hahaha*..

but i loved jealously Clark and Richard "Can I rub your feet" *haha* hilarious...

ppms ......
          Lois doesn't really have a choice though. It's against Lois' nature to live off the kindness of her aunt, she wants to be independent and support herself, and in this time where woman had 3 choices (become a wife, pledge themselves to god, or become a courtesan) the only way for that to happen is be a courtesan.

I don't know where Richard White's little foot fetish came from but I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Originally posted by Jenni
          i love this, can't wait for more! your stories are amazing
          Awee thank you soo much for that compliment<33

Originally posted by imhooked
          Oh my. I was a little worried ther for a second and then I fell out laughing. That was fantastic. Sometimes those little things mean so much to people. My husband loves when I rub his back or chest, so I found the whole foot rub thing so believable. Wonderful update. Please continue soon.
          I'm glad you liked it!! Yes my boyfriend has told me that little things like watching television together or cuddling together, little things like that are things he holds dear to himself. I found that quite shocking at first, and then completely endearing! Next update coming in a few

Comment

Wow, Anne!

I really enjoyed your last two updates. Reading about the courtesans and Lois becoming one was quite interesting. Particularly during her training with Aunt Moira. I liked that you’ve included her in your story and have given her a greater role than we’ve seen on Smallville.

As for Lois’ role as a courtesan, I like that she’ll have more of an emotional connection with her clients rather than having sex with them. And while I know your story is loosely based on Dangerous Liaison, Lois’ new role kind of reminds me of Rob Schneider’s character in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalo. In case you’re not familiar with the movie, he decides to become a male gigalo to earn more money, but instead of providing sex, he’d accompany his clients to ball games, parties, or just lend an ear and give advice. Much like Lois.

I’m so relieved she won’t be intimate with any other men except for Clark. But that didn’t mean I didn’t enjoy her time with Richard White. I loved seeing Clark jealous and that Richard called him out for allowing Lois to slip through his fingers. Go, Richard! I hope we’ll get to see him with Lois again just to rattle Clark.

So…when will the next chapter be posted? I’m curious to see what Clark will do now that he knows about Lois’ latest endeavor. As for the poems in this fic. - borrowed or not - I absolutely love them! It works really well with the story and gives Clois that extra bit of romance.

Great job, Anne. PPMS!!!

Comment

Please read the authors note at the bottom!!

Chapter 5

Over the next week Lois never spent the night alone. Lois did have to find her boundaries however, one of her suitors told Lois that his wife never allowed him to hold her after they made love. He wanted to hold Lois while she has completely nude, but Lois teased and only allowed him to see her in her sheer nightgown. She wasn’t opposed to nudity however, one night she gave a man a massage while he laid naked in her bed, it was quite an interesting experience.

Two days after her first meeting with Richard White she ran into him at the market. He approached her with a passion. “Lois, I shall weep if you do not allow me to see you again.”

“Wednesday?” Lois asked him for confirmation. Richard cupped her hand, turned it and brought her wrist to his lips.

“Every Wednesday?” Richard said softly. Lois smiled at his passion, and the fact that she could bring such an emotion out in him.

“I shall count the hours in between our meetings Richard.” Lois watched as he returned to his wife and children in the market, his wife giving Lois a look that could kill.

Lois had also made a point to send a letter to Clark requesting his audience at the Sullivan residence. She waited and waited each day for his reply, but it never came. Lois feared that her plan had backfired on her and Clark was disgusted with what Lois had become. Needless to say Lois was both startled and exhilarated when she returned home from a social gathering among a few chosen members of the senate to find Clark sitting at the foot of Lois’ bed. “Clark!”

“I’ve heard the gossip around Metropolis, even in neighbor countries. Lois Lane is the most talked about courtesan in the world.” Clark spoke looking down at the last letter that he had written her. “But your lovers never discuss the intimate details of your relationship.”

Lois knew she could ease his doubts with one breath but wanted to see where exactly this was going to go. Clark still wouldn’t meet her eyes and quickly Lois gave herself a once over in the mirror. She had chosen to wear an off white dress with a glittering design of golden leaves throughout the bodice and under dress. Her hair was pulled up to show off her shimmering starburst earrings.

“Why Lois?” Clark questioned her.

“Why what?” Lois asked back.

“Why this? Why did you decide to ruin yourself?” Clark asked. He sounded as if the words pained him simply by coming out of his mouth. Lois’ heart leapt at the concern laced in his voice, at least she knew he wasn’t disgusted with her; disappointed maybe but not disgusted.

“My father died Clark, and left me poor. Aunt Moira was generous enough to take me in but I can’t stay here forever. How would you suggest I support myself?” Lois answered honestly.

“I would have rather had you come to me.” Clark got up from Lois’ bed and walked toward her window. He still hadn’t looked her in the eyes. “I could’ve supported you.”

“How Clark? You said yourself the two of us could never marry. Your father would disown you before seeing you providing for me. I did what I had to do, it was either this life or life in a nunnery. And you said I was too beautiful a creature even for God.” Lois used his own words against him.

“And I had no say in your decision?” Clark asked.

“It was not yours to make Clark. I was left with no other option, I needed to support myself.” Lois replied honestly.

“We’ve known each other, loved each other for so long. And you always stopped us before things became too heated…” Clark drifted off, a smile caressed Lois’ face.

“Why Clark Kent I do believe you’re jealous.” Lois leaned into him as he looked out the window of her chamber.

“A man can only feel jealously of something he can not have. There isn’t a woman in Metropolis or the surrounding regions that I can’t have.” Clark said stubbornly allowing Lois the perfect opportunity.

Lois placed a hand on his bicep and sweetly replied. “And there isn’t a man in Metropolis or the surrounding regions that I can’t have.”

Clark finally turned to her, finally looked her in the eyes. Lois could see the hurt that lie just beneath the surface of those deep blue oceans. Clark was taking this much harder than he was letting on. “How am I to feel Lois?”

“About what?” Lois asked him softly. In an instant it was like nothing had changed, like they were thirteen again, or like they were before the fateful night of Chloe’s wedding.

“How does one feel when his closest friend, the woman whom he’s loved, and still loves, ever since he can remember suddenly becomes the most asked for courtesan in the land? I was wrong the night of Chloe’s wedding I know that, I should have fought for you. I should have defied my father. Now I feel like I’ve lost you forever.” Clark for the first time in a long while was showing his emotions right on his sleeve. So much so that Lois could see the tears he fought to keep back. At that moment Lois decided that she had dragged him along for too long and it was time to reveal the truth.

“You haven’t lost me forever Clark.” Lois said comfortingly.

“Of course I have Lois. You are no longer mine to behold you are now every man’s to behold.” Clark said, his voice raising but only out of passion, not anger.

“Think about it Clark. Why did you finally decide we couldn’t be together?” Lois asked him, her hand still cradling his muscled upper arm.

“Because of the difference in our status.” Clark replied instantly. Lois was certain it was as engraved in his mind as it was hers. “But what does that have to do with…?”

Lois placed a single hand to Clark’s lush lips. “Exactly. And in the society we live in it’s more acceptable for a man to be seen with a courtesan than a poor woman. Clark, I became a courtesan to be with you first, and to survive second. I still love you Clark.”

“How can you say that?” Clark narrowed his eyes taking a step closer towards her, they were standing so close to one another each could feel the heat from the other. “You lay with other men on a nightly basis.”

“No Clark, I don’t.” Lois said sincerely.

“Excuse me?” Clark asked.

“I may be a courtesan but I have never laid with any of the men that I’ve spent time with. When Aunt Moira taught me the ways of courtesans I told her that I would do it on my own terms. I would offer the men emotional sanctuary and fill their desires that their wives would not. Each men that I’ve entertained in my chamber has known that I would not give my body to them. I’ve been given foot rubs, massages, I’ve given massages, played chess with them, I’ve even been very underdressed but they’ve all respected my wishes and I have been paid more than I could imagine. It’s what keeps them coming back, the hope that one night I would give myself to them. But there is only one man whom my body belongs, and he is standing in front of my right now.” Lois spoke her words with utmost sincerity, she couldn’t hurt Clark any longer, she only hoped that she would believe what she told him.

“You expect me to believe that you are the most talked courtesan in Metropolis because you allow men to give you foot rubs and play chess with you?” Clark asked her, his lips mere inches from her own. She could feel his breath on her cheeks. Lois could not gauge his reaction in the least, he wore a blank expression.

“I expect you to trust my love for you. I’ve always belonged to you Clark, just as you will always belong to me.” Lois smiled softly up at him.

Before Lois could react to what was happening Clark grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her toward him, his lips crashing down upon hers. His longing and want for her flowed from Clark’s lips to Lois’. She had missed his touch, his kisses, and what she was feeling now was unlike anything she had experienced before. It was as if she was finally getting everything that she wanted, Lois felt as if she could burst from happiness. Clark’s hands framed her delicate face as he deepened the kiss. Lois opened for him allowing him into the recesses of her mouth. Both of them were caught in ecstasy but the moment was brought to an end when they heard someone calling Lois’ name outside her window.

Lois walked out onto her balcony and looked down to see one of her many suitors with a bouquet of flowers, tossing the flowers up to her one by one blowing kisses as he went. Lois giggled, picking up a rose and lifting it toward her nose breathing in its sweet scent. She winked at him before returning back inside seeing a very curious Clark. “I gave him a back rub.”

“I guess I will have to learn to share you.” Clark sighed looking down at her.

“You never have to share me. I am completely and utterly yours. I am the one that shall have to learn to share you.”

Clark didn’t respond to her, he simply ran his hands through her hair before running his hands down the off white fabric of her dress, resting on the small of her back.

O Mistress mine, where are you roaming?
              O, stay and hear; your true love's coming,
              That can sing both high and low:
              Trip no further, pretty sweeting;
              Journeys end in lovers meeting,
              Every wise man's son doth know.
              What is love? 'Tis not hereafter;
              Present mirth hath present laughter;
              What's to come is still unsure:
              In delay there lies not plenty;
              Then, come kiss me, sweet and twenty,
              Youth's a stuff will not endure.

“That was beautiful Clark.” Lois said softly. “I’ve missed your poems.”

“Then I shall make sure you receive more.” Clark smiled at her. “You know there is a party being held by the King of Star City in two days time. Would you attend with me?”

“I think my night is free.” Lois teased winking playfully at him. “What shall I wear?”

“You look beautiful in anything love. But maybe wear a blue fabric?” Clark requested.

“Your wish is my command.” Lois laughed before she heard her Aunt’s voice calling for her.

“I should probably go.” Clark said softly. Lois did not want him to leave, but she knew they would share each others company much more often now that the truth was out and he had accepted her back into his arms.

“You should.” She sighed sadly.

“I shall see you in two days time.” Clark smiled brightly before kissing her lips passionately wanting to leave the feeling branded on her lips until he saw her again, that was accomplished. Clark disappeared from her chambers as her aunt appeared.

“Did you tell him?” Moira asked.

“I did.” Lois smiled.

“I’ll take the blush on your cheeks as a sign that he was pleased.” Moira smiled walking into her room.

“He was certainly jealous at first. I wanted him to suffer slightly for what he put me through. I’m going with him to a party with the King of Star City in two days time.” Lois smiled reaching up around her neck unclasping her heavy diamond covered necklace.

“Will he be paying you for your time?” Moira asked, Lois sent a shocked look in her aunts direction.

“I will not accept any money from Clark.” Lois walked past her aunt to put her necklace in her jewelry box.

“Be careful Lois. You can not have word get out that one of your clients does not have to pay for you.” Moira advised.

“Don’t worry aunt Moira, I will make sure Clark embellishes his story to his friends and leaves out the detail that we slept together when it happens. I will play the game accordingly.” Lois said in a huff.

“I just want to make sure you know what you’re doing.” Moira said softly.

“I do.” Lois said quickly. “Now if you’ll excuse me I have to get ready for my guest tonight.”

Moira nodded and left Lois in the room to get ready. She hoped that her nieces blinding love for Clark Kent did not cloud her business judgment. Lois was in a new world and Moira didn’t want to see her get eaten alive by the cut throat world of the courts.

___
              Lois' dress
              So Clark knows Lois' intentions and things seem to be going good. But now that Lois has what she's always wanted, Clark, will that hinder her life as a courtesan? As usual the poem is not mine it is Shakespeare's Sonnet O Mistress Mine.

Loved it? Hated it? Suggestions? Leave me a comment and let me know<3

ALSO... would you guys like to read an NC-17 chapter of Clark and Lois' first time together?? A lot of you have asked me in previous stories to write an adult chapter but I've always felt that it's kind of weird, but I figure why not try and branch out. If a lot of you want the chapter I'll write it, if not I'll do my usual bit of foreplay and then close the bedroom door. Please let me know!!
              Last edited by AnneBoleyn; 04-02-2011, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I am all for the NC-17 chapter

Comment

Love the updates. I love the visual help with the photos of Lois gowns. Can't wait for more.
                  Last edited by kena02; 04-02-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I loved it, Anne!!!
                    idk, maybe now that she has Clark she won't be so available to her other "costumers"... yes she decided to become courtesan because of Clark but also because she nedded to survive, she needed money. Her clients give her money. If she starts to spend too much time with Clark she won't get paid enough - since she won't allow him to pay her - and i think her aunt has a valid point... well, let's see shall we?

Now about the NC-17 chapter. I'm all for it But i get that some people who are reading your story may not be comfortable with it. Let me suggest you something: why don't you write one to post here - with the usual foreplay - AND write another version for the adult section with the doors fully open

Comment

Loved it. I'm with moira. I am a little concerned with how Lois is dealing with Clark in a business sense. I think he should pay for her company just to keep up their cover. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Hmmmmm............

I think I have waited long enough. Next update please

Also I like the idea of having two versions. The normal version and then an nc 17 version.

Comment

I have to say that I agree with the idea of two versions.

Comment

Totally up for NC17, great update, waitin for more xx

Comment

Alright guys it looks like you're going to get two chapters... one chapter in this thread and then a continuation in the adult section! Thanks for letting me know and wish me luck<3

Originally posted by TeamClois
                            Wow, Anne!

I really enjoyed your last two updates. Reading about the courtesans and Lois becoming one was quite interesting. Particularly during her training with Aunt Moira. I liked that you’ve included her in your story and have given her a greater role than we’ve seen on Smallville.

As for Lois’ role as a courtesan, I like that she’ll have more of an emotional connection with her clients rather than having sex with them. And while I know your story is loosely based on Dangerous Liaison, Lois’ new role kind of reminds me of Rob Schneider’s character in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalo. In case you’re not familiar with the movie, he decides to become a male gigalo to earn more money, but instead of providing sex, he’d accompany his clients to ball games, parties, or just lend an ear and give advice. Much like Lois.

I’m so relieved she won’t be intimate with any other men except for Clark. But that didn’t mean I didn’t enjoy her time with Richard White. I loved seeing Clark jealous and that Richard called him out for allowing Lois to slip through his fingers. Go, Richard! I hope we’ll get to see him with Lois again just to rattle Clark.

So…when will the next chapter be posted? I’m curious to see what Clark will do now that he knows about Lois’ latest endeavor. As for the poems in this fic. - borrowed or not - I absolutely love them! It works really well with the story and gives Clois that extra bit of romance.

Great job, Anne. PPMS!!!
                            Thanks so much!!! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far!!!! And I've never seen Deice Bigalow but that's exactly what Lois is doing so that's hilarious!!! Oh good! I'm glad you enjoyed the Richard White parts, he will be in the story more and he will rattle clark every time haha!!

I posted the next chapter so I hope you like that too!! And I'm glad you enjoy the poems too, they are some of my favorites of all time so I'm glad they're not too cheesy or over the top!

Originally posted by LorelaiG
                            I am all for the NC-17 chapter
                            Good to know<3 Thanks for letting me know

Originally posted by kena02
                            Love the updates. I love the visual help with the photos of Lois gowns. Can't wait for more.
                            I always try and include the visuals, people seem to really like them!!

Originally posted by cathy14
                            I loved it, Anne!!!
                            idk, maybe now that she has Clark she won't be so available to her other "costumers"... yes she decided to become courtesan because of Clark but also because she nedded to survive, she needed money. Her clients give her money. If she starts to spend too much time with Clark she won't get paid enough - since she won't allow him to pay her - and i think her aunt has a valid point... well, let's see shall we?

Now about the NC-17 chapter. I'm all for it But i get that some people who are reading your story may not be comfortable with it. Let me suggest you something: why don't you write one to post here - with the usual foreplay - AND write another version for the adult section with the doors fully open
                            I love your feelings on Lois' courtesan work now that she has Clark because I have similar feelings. Lois will definitely get a wake up call soon.

Oh that was absolutely what I was going to do if people were up for the idea, the closed door part here, and then a fully open door in AFF!

Originally posted by imhooked
                            Loved it. I'm with moira. I am a little concerned with how Lois is dealing with Clark in a business sense. I think he should pay for her company just to keep up their cover. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Hmmmmm............

I think I have waited long enough. Next update please

Also I like the idea of having two versions. The normal version and then an nc 17 version.
                            That concern will definitely be addressed in upcoming chapters! I'm going to start writing the next chapter now=]

And that was how I was going to do it: two chapters which if read together are one long chapter haha!

Originally posted by gem65
                            I have to say that I agree with the idea of two versions.
                            Gem! I didn't know you were reading my story!! It looks like I'm gonna give the nc17 world a go... wish me luck since you're basically the reigning queen of it!

Originally posted by silverin100
                            Totally up for NC17, great update, waitin for more xx
                            Thank you!!!

Comment

hell yes NC-17.

great chapter as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
                                Gem! I didn't know you were reading my story!! It looks like I'm gonna give the nc17 world a go... wish me luck since you're basically the reigning queen of it!

Thank you!!!
                                Reigning Queen? That's a new one.

I have been reading it and I meant to comment on it too. I'm loving how Lois is still the Lois we know and love. I'm looking forward to what happens next.

PS: I do read and write PG-13 stories too. *winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎