Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarita's Art Thread Thingamajig

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for letting me know that you posted some new stuff. I liked the wallpaper with the ED quote so much that it's now my wallpaper. *grins*

77 more posts to 8,000

Comment

LOL!!!

I really like this:

Comment

Sariiiita!

Loved your avis and your picspam wallies! I agree with Jem, that "Superman....kind of" avi is hilarious! Great job!

Comment

Sarita!!!

I had no idea you had such a talent here! I bow before you're Awesomeness!

Comment

hey Sarita, I especially love your avies, your way of changing backdrops and adding lines is awesome!

Comment

Nice work .

Comment

Nice stuff! I have not seen Superman:Apocalypse, but I am wayyyyy behind on my DC animated movies, so I'll definitely check that out!

Comment

your avi's have the most funniest lines around..they have me giggling for HOURS...
                  ....loveee ittttt.....!! your getting better and better.......woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by taquitotexano09
                    I ALMOST FORGOT!

Everybody go congratulate my honey bunny Valerie! She's getting married soon and just found out she's gonna be a mommy!

Her screen name is LoisforPresident and you can go show your excitement here!

Congratulations hon! You deserve all the best!
                    Awwwwww*hugs Sarita*

That soooo sweet of you!

And thats why I love U!

Comment

• Amazing Sarita you really outdid yourself with the Smallville, trip back avis.

Comment

• Nice thread Sarita! I'll snag a Booster's avatar!

Comment

• Thanks again Sarita!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoisforPresident
                            *snags Booster ones*
                            Of course! Go right ahead. Just please remember to credit.

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr
                            Impressive work there, my friend! And hey, no worries about the delay on posting up that awesome huge poster for Ella Donnelly in "Abundance Amity" It kicks butt, even when you're the one kicking it yourself

Awesome and FANTASTIC Smallville creations too! The party poster is my favorite among these brilliant pieces of you're abundant greatness!

Keep it up!
                            Well at least someone like my party poster. And you are most welcome. If you have another request feel free to send it my way.

Originally posted by Embraceurside
                            THESE ARE SO AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE THESE SO MUCH !!!!!!!

So your the one who made these !!!!! OMG I LOVE THESE !!!! there so amazing im like HOW DID THEY DO THAT ??? It looks like allot of hard work

WHAT WORDS CAN I SAY ABOUT THESE I mean i LOVE THESE

SO FREAKING AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for inviting me to your art thread !!!!!!!!!! Really good stuff in here i MUST admit !!!!
                            Totally keep me up to date please
                            Thank YOU for stopping by my art thread. And thanks for the lovely comments. One thing though, if you're going to use the first two (Clark in the suit and Clois) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE credit Allie (a.k.a. Cyclonekat) and not me.

Originally posted by Dominicus
                            These are awesome and hilarious
                            Great! That's the effect I was going for.

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                            Love 'em! Grabed me some booster gold.. and I totally totally love the Plot fail one..haha.. and the wallpapers are fab!
                            Thank you! And you know what? Just for that I'm gonna make you a Clanny avi -- no matter how gross it may be.

Originally posted by auntjemmima8
                            CHUCK!!!!

Nice job. Not a fan of Hannah lol, but "Superman-kind of" was cool!
                            Yup. I have plans for some more Chuck avis, and they'll be coming soon.

Originally posted by mcwelling197
                            There are really good ones. Hilarious! You've done a good job on the manip too. I love the ED interview one. It brought a tear to my eye when I first read it.

Keep up the good work!
                            I know! Me too. Thanks for commenting.

Originally posted by WendySue
                            Great job, Sarita
                            Thank you! I'll be posting some stuff for V soon, by the way.

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                            Lovely! Favorite one is the one with the ED quote!

I love that she feels that way, because of course those, are all my favorite Lois moments, as well
                            I'm glad you like it. Thanks for commenting.

Originally posted by gem65
                            Thanks for letting me know that you posted some new stuff. I liked the wallpaper with the ED quote so much that it's now my wallpaper. *grins*

77 more posts to 8,000
                            WHOA! Slow down there. I don't know about that many posts but I'll try.

Originally posted by Terrific_T
                            LOL!!!

I really like this:
                            Yeah, those are my favorites, too. Thanks!

Originally posted by hellokitty
                            Sariiiita!

Loved your avis and your picspam wallies! I agree with Jem, that "Superman....kind of" avi is hilarious! Great job!
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by dotsie23
                            Sarita!!!

I had no idea you had such a talent here! I bow before you're Awesomeness!
                            Wow, thank you. I'm really flattered.

Originally posted by Lieslchen
                            hey Sarita, I especially love your avies, your way of changing backdrops and adding lines is awesome!
                            Yeah, I try to change it up a little, there's so many people who already make awesome avis with textures and stills (like yourself) that the comedy/text angle is really the only thing I've got going for me.

Originally posted by Vergon6
                            Nice work .
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by kg1507
                            Nice stuff! I have not seen Superman:Apocalypse, but I am wayyyyy behind on my DC animated movies, so I'll definitely check that out!
                            Hey you! Yeah, those movies are AWESOME! And now that you're all caught up on Young Justice (which I'll be making avis for, by the way) you can catch up.

Originally posted by sizzlinggurl
                            your avi's have the most funniest lines around..they have me giggling for HOURS...
                            ....loveee ittttt.....!! your getting better and better.......woohoo!
                            Thanks SOOOO much, Mar-Mar. Glad you liked them, I'm REALLY flattered.

Originally posted by LoisforPresident
                            Awwwwww*hugs Sarita*

That soooo sweet of you!

And thats why I love U!
                            *hugs* Right back atcha, hon.

Originally posted by Aficionado
                            Amazing Sarita you really outdid yourself with the Smallville, trip back avis.
                            Thanks. I'm working on some newer ones now. Glad you liked them.

Originally posted by Pato07
                            Nice thread Sarita! I'll snag a Booster's avatar!
                            Sure! Feel free.

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                            Thanks again Sarita!
                            You're welcome!

Comment

• So, I've been going a little crazy with the Photoshop lately. I've been making avis and posters/wallpapers like crazy. I'll post the wallpapers and save the avis for when I have a few more made. Just click on the images to see the larger versions.

First off, I have a confession to make. "NOIR" is one of my favorite Smallville episodes of all time! Don't judge me! I'm a sucker for black and white and that episode was directed BEAUTIFULLY. So in honor of this Smallvillian masterpiece, I give you this...

With texture

Without texture

This one is just crap. I was learning, but it's already made so here...

Celebrating Lois and Clark's journey to what I consider to be their song.

You've gotta love Clark Luthor....

In my opinion, Doomsday is the most underrated Smallville finale of all time. So, I made something just to remind everyone that although it wasn't perfect we still got some pretty good stuff. Also, I realize this is a promo poster and I'm pretty much 3 years late but whatevs, dudes.

Also, made two for Salvation. They have different background images and one is bigger.

Looking up at the crow's nest from the street

Actually in the crow's nest

And then there's the money shot. We all know it's coming so I thought I'd build up anticipation with a wallpaper about Clark's destiny set with some of my favorite quotes. SOOOOOO EXCITED!

General

Lana quote from the pilot

Jonathan quote from "LAZARUS"

Also, I posted some things in the Comedy Art Thread which you can check out HERE and HERE

Finally, I posted some UBER, TREMENDOUS, GIGANTICALLY SPOILER-IFFIC posters in the spoiler art thread. One for "Kent" and the other for the finale. If you dare venture into the joy that is SPOILERLAND click HERE

As always, I love you all and feel free to SNAG AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!
                              Last edited by taquitotexano09; 03-28-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• oh wow love them Sarita!.. Snagged a bunch and hun.. u should post the Clark Luthor one in the Tommy pic thread..i know they'd appreciate it alot!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎