X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORTUNE SPOILER AVI'S

P.S: FULL batch will be posted tomm

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lori
    WOW thanks so much I love it you've kept that soft dreamy feel that I loved and it's green woohoo! thanks again oh I love the swirl effect
    Thanksss Lori ....glad you liked it....oh and the pleasure is all MINE

Originally posted by tibbit78
    I love the Chlollie Banner & Wallpaper! And I love your Clois Wallie! Great job, Marylene.
    Thanksss Joanne

Originally posted by Dr. Blade
    Once again... totally floored by your talents. You capture such wonderful moments, with such flair and finesse... it's truly a pleasure to come in here and look at each and every single one... and I always look forward to coming in here on the weekends and picking my new avis.

Come hell or high water, you'll always have a devoted fan here.
    thanks soooooooooooo much Jen ......as long as i have people who like my work... i will be coming back with more each week......i am glad my thread you visit my thread every weekends.......thank you !!

Originally posted by VilleFan
    OMG!!! These are totally awesome!!!!
    thanks alotttt Ryan ....

Originally posted by loislanechick
    There are wallpapers, too! Beautiful batch, Marylene, as always!
    Thankkk you Albina

Originally posted by MrsWolverine
    Amazing Work as alwaysˇˇ Those are my favorites, I am going to snag and I'll credit you of course.
    Thanksˇ
    thankssss Carmen ...

Originally posted by likalel
    I love these fanart Thanks
    thankssssss Liliam

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
    I love this and I am going to snag it
    Originally posted by pizzahead2490
    All of these are wonderful. I am going to snag this.
    thankssss soo much Kay ...

Originally posted by lovinredkclark
    every avi in this batch is AMAZING. but these above i just adored. especially 'so in love' and the avi your using.
    thank you so much for sharing.
    Thanks Jools...as long as there are people who love my work....i will be more then happy to share my art
    Last edited by sizzlinggurl; 03-03-2011, 08:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• FORTUNE

GIFS

Note: the first 2 gifs are too big for Ksite...but they can be used ELSEWHERE

Feel free to snag....but PLZ CREDIT when used!
      Feedback is LOVE...keep it comin
      g

Comment

• Originally posted by sizzlinggurl
        LOVE these!!!!!

Comment

• Wow awesome work!! I love the whole batch

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by sizzlinggurl

Last edited by Costanza; 03-04-2011, 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Awesome job, Marylene...

Comment

• Originally posted by VilleFan
              LOVE these!!!!!
              thankkss Ryan

Originally posted by Costanza
              Wow awesome work!! I love the whole batch

Thanksssss Flora ...

Originally posted by WendySue
              Awesome job, Marylene...
              thanksss Wendyyyy

Comment

• Your icons from Fortune are perfect. Snagged some of the Lois & Clark ones

Comment

• Originally posted by sizzlinggurl

OMG these are hilarious, great screencap choices and the Chlark one is very dynamic, love that

WOW he's looking might fine in that first one, even with an 80's tux lol great colours on these and I love the clarity of Lois in that last one

Great ghost effect of the chlark hug behind too

*squee* simply stunning esp the last two

Comment

• On the avis love the colors and text ...great job

Comment

• Originally posted by Krypto_Knight
                      Your icons from Fortune are perfect. Snagged some of the Lois & Clark ones
                      thanks alot Krypto_Knight ......and welcome to my thread

Originally posted by Lori
                      OMG these are hilarious, great screencap choices and the Chlark one is very dynamic, love that

WOW he's looking might fine in that first one, even with an 80's tux lol great colours on these and I love the clarity of Lois in that last one

Great ghost effect of the chlark hug behind too

*squee* simply stunning esp the last two
                      thanksss sooo much Lori ......sadly we wont see chloe after this...unless she comes back.......oh well.....atleast we have 10 seasons of pics with her ...will miss her though!

Originally posted by LoveHurts38
                      On the avis love the colors and text ...great job
                      Thankss sooo muchh LoveHurts38
                      Last edited by sizzlinggurl; 03-04-2011, 06:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• OMG I can't express how much I love this fortune batch.. lost count to how many i snagged.. Wow beautiful job Marylene!

Comment

• All of Them Are Great. But Love The Chloe Ollie Ones For Sure. Awesome Job.

Comment

• Wonderful! The Superman's curl is great. Los Compadres, drunk and the three musketeers is very, very good, Clark and the love of my life, the Oliver "hot stuff" smile, the goodbye is so touching, awww! They are all so funny! And the text of the icons are priceless.

Their faces are so much fun, the perfect shots, the very funny moments, with bright colors and effects, highlighted each moment chosen and their reactions. Pefect.

My favs!

GIFS

Last edited by dasige; 03-04-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
                              OMG I can't express how much I love this fortune batch.. lost count to how many i snagged.. Wow beautiful job Marylene!
                              Thanks alot Jenny ....glad the batch left your speechless

Originally posted by indy1jones2
                              All of Them Are Great. But Love The Chloe Ollie Ones For Sure. Awesome Job.
                              thanks soo much Jason

Originally posted by dasige
                              Wonderful! The Superman's curl is great. Los Compadres, drunk and the three musketeers is very, very good, Clark and the love of my life, the Oliver "hot stuff" smile, the goodbye is so touching, awww! They are all so funny! And the text of the icons are priceless.

Their faces are so much fun, the perfect shots, the very funny moments, with bright colors and effects, highlighted each moment chosen and their reactions. Pefect.

My favs!
                              Thankss soo much!!
                              hahahaha... i enjoyed making this batch too Daniele ..it was quite a treat....so many funny scenes to chose from

Comment

• OK, now that I've straightened myself out after laughing even more from the memories of this episode that your avis induced, I can comment!!!

LOVE this one, the coloring and the text...this one's awesome and fun!

Whatever technique you used here, this looks like a photo from that time period. This is a great shot of them! Love this one!

LOVE these. I love your "clean up" or whatever magical trick you use on these, particularly the fourth one. Beautiful!!!

I love this one. I really like how you split the cap of just Lois and Clark, and then all of them with the text and the coloring. Beautiful avi Mary!

This is really a pretty shot! Love the "oops!"!!

Ok, this is a GREAT capshot cropping you did! This is really a hilarious avi!

I will never get tired of hearing "Dr. Lemur" Love this texturing you used and the font!

This is a very pretty avi.

WW!!!! Holy cow, this is awesome stuff here!

I loved this moment for her.

There's just something so wrong, yet so right about how funny this visual is. Tess in that dress, Chloe in that wedding dress...great avi. Love the bubbles on the side too!

Aww, they look like sweet, deranged lost tourists here! I really like your composition on this one.

I like this one, how you blurred the background.

I really like the swirls of light you used at the top. Very cool!

This one's unbelievably gorgeous!

Awww! I love it! I really like how you ghosted their image behind them. Great job!

I really like how you cropped this shot of him looking at her in this scene. It was probably my favorite "serious" scene of the entire episode, just b/c of the way he looked at her. But I love how you have it cropped just slightly on him, and more on her.

Probably my favorite of the whole batch. I just love the looks on their faces, and the simple coloring, and of course all those sparkles. This one reminds me of that end scene in Lucy.

These are gorgeous! Love the simplicity of them, but I love your coloring. The second one, I don't know what that technique is, but it looks grainy, like I'm looking at an old picture. With the coloring, I really like it!

Fantastic cropping/framing here. This is beautiful. I particularly love how Chloe has a sparkle on her cheek in the upper one.

Oh, so thaaaat's what was going on in these two moments! Well done, Marylene, well done!

Awww, these are beautiful!

Fabulous!

As usual, you did superb work here Marylene! I'm going to have plenty to choose from for this final hiatus! I love seeing all your new techniques that you try out, it really makes it interesting and different everytime I come in here! Great job!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎