Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outsiders (DC-universe team-up)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, already been there. The other night *kaboom* an idea pops into my head, a fic that I would enjoy to write, one-shot, one-season, simple but brutal story. I'm holding it aside until the time comes. :P

Comment

• i know what you mean after finish season 1 of the Dark Knight I plan on doing 7 Chapter Animated type Fanfics.

Comment

• One question - in how many episodes will Batman, Superman and Oracle appear in? Approximately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krypton_Vessel
          One question - in how many episodes will Batman, Superman and Oracle appear in? Approximately.
          Sorry, but I can't answer that. I don't have the entire season in my head, just the guidelines. Batman will have his own arc, we'll maybe see him in 5-8 episodes. Can't really tell. Superman will only be in a few episodes, though. He isn't relevant to the Outsiders, so no need to make a special arc for him. But he'll be important too, in his own way. And Oracle...I think you'll be surprised about her, that's all I'm saying for now.

Comment

• Interesting information. I'm listening to your soundtrack right now - you're a fan of Matrix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krypton_Vessel
              Interesting information. I'm listening to your soundtrack right now - you're a fan of Matrix?
              Nope. I just like the first movie very much, and find those two songs phenomenal in their own way. And thanks for listening to soundtrack man, appreciate it.

Comment

• Ah, I see. And - no problem, I listen to it as I read the trailer. And I'm a fan of Nightwish too.

Comment

• OUTSIDERS WILL BE MOVED TO FRIDAY SLOT,
                  meaning "Divergence" will premiere on October 9th.

I apologize for this, but it had to be done. You will get some minor spoilers and a promo trailer during the week, also. I guess you can look forward to the next episode of Outsiders when you watch Smallville and come out disappointed

Comment

• Cool, this way you'll get more time to finish up, maybe add some extra detail. So, can't wait for Friday! I'm having an exam on Thursday, so when I read Outsiders, that means I'm done with most of my college work for a while.

Comment

• i can't wait for the pilot episode tonight.

Comment

• Yep, I'm finishing the 3rd draft lol, gonna post it in the morning when I wake up. It'll still be Friday in some parts of the Earth so I guess I'll keep my word :P

Comment

• well I can't wait to read it. take your time you don't want to rush.

Comment

• Can't wait for the episode...

Comment

• Divergence [Act I]

OUTSIDERS
                              Volume 1 : Inception

" Divergence "

[Act I]

*FADE FROM BLACK
                              ( Camera pan on Planet Earth )

Nightwing : 69 days have passed since the establishment of the Outsiders. We have done everything we could, but lost two of our comrades along the way. If there is anybody who can hear me, know this – the war has begun. And we can’t stop it.

( on-screen title, starting to form out of lightning )

OUTSIDERS ( fade to ) VOLUME 1 ( fade to ) INCEPTION

Nightwing : Only the Lord can.

*FADE TO BLACK
                              ( on-screen )

DAY 1

*CUT TO
                              *EXT. Gotham City, night
                              ( We see a girl running down the alley, three guys chasing her. She throws trash cans as she runs. )

THUG : Come on, chicka. No point in running ! (laughing) We just wanna play…

Anissa : Oh, yeah ? (suddenly stops) Then let’s play.

( She starts to float above the ground, as we hear a strange echoing sound. Turning around to face the stunned thugs, we see her eyes turning from brown to blue. Camera pan to Anissa approaching the thugs, hovering above them. )

THUG #2 : What the..?!

Anissa : You said you wanted to play.

THUG : You little fre-…

( We see Anissa slamming herself to the ground, thugs blown away by the suprisingly big shock wave she created. Concrete shatters underneath her legs. )

Anissa (distantly) : I should’ve listened to you, dad.

( Cut to one of the thugs lying on the ground unconscious, as we see his knee broken in half, blood slowly gushing from it. )

Anissa : But than again…you’re a freak too.

( A man steps out from the shadows behind her. Roy Harper. )

Arsenal : Don’t be alarmed. (shows both of his hands to startled Anissa) I just want to ask you something.

Anissa (pointing to bloody thugs) : Yeah, so did they.

Arsenal (smiling) : I see. Listen…Anissa is the name, right ?

Anissa : Maybe.

Arsenal : I’m a friend of your father’s, Roy Harper.

Anissa : Arsenal, if I remember correctly.

Arsenal : You do. Jefferson Pierce did many great things, but obviously his lack of motivation is coming hard on you.

Anissa : You got that right. He barely even talks to me, now when I’m acting all vigilante-like.

Arsenal (nodding) : It sucks.

Anissa : It sucks.

Arsenal : Well, what if I-…

( Cut to one of the thugs sneaking up on Anissa, drawing a knife and sticking it to her back. Camera zoom on the knife as it shatters into small pieces. )

Arsenal : You son of…!

( We see Roy pushing Anissa to the side and firing an arrow straight through the thug’s palm. He screams, backing up against the wall. )

THUG : You crazy f*cks! What the f*ck ?!

Arsenal (grabbing the thug around his neck) : You see that girl ? (bashes thug’s head against the wall) Do you see that girl ?

THUG : Yes, yes..!

Arsenal : Why are you bothering her ?

Anissa : Roy…

Arsenal : Why are you bothering us ? (whispering) You think I won’t pierce your heart ? Don’t let the uniform fool you.

THUG : Whath…

Arsenal : Say ‘what the f*ck’ again and I’ll kill you.

Anissa (grabbing Roy by his shoulder) : That would be enough.

THUG (heavily breathing) : Yeah Arsenal. Listen to your girl.

Arsenal (turning to Anissa, smiling) : He thinks I won’t do it.

Anissa (worried) : Arsenal, don’t…

Arsenal (turning to the thug, screaming) : IT’S BECAUSE THE LIKES OF YOU SHE HAD TO SUFFER FOR A MONTH !

THUG (spitting blood) : Whoa, man. What…I didn’t do anything to you…

Arsenal : But you did to her.

THUG : Hey-…

Arsenal : You did to Lian.

( Cut to Roy snapping his neck. In deathly silence, thug’s body tumbles down, no life in it. )

Anissa (petrified) : Oh my God. Oh my-…

Arsenal : God has nothing to do with this. I do.

( Cut to Anissa as she starts to cry, holding her mouth with both hands. Camera zoom out of the alley, as we see two siluetes vanishing into the night. )

*CUT TO BLACK
                              ( on-screen )

3 HOURS LATER

*CUT TO
                              *INT. Gotham City, night, Nightwing’s SafeHouse .47th floor
                              ( Camera passes through a red reflection on the glass… )

( We see Nightwing in his costume, mask off, sitting on a sofa and drinking what seems to be a whiskey. Desperate look in his red eyes. He takes a zip, looks at the glass and throws it in the fire-place. )

Nightwing : What do you want ?

Arsenal : I wanna talk to you.

Nightwing : Roy… (pause) Just get out of here.

Arsenal (stepping forward) : Come on, W, where’s the welcome wagon ?

Nightwing : Please. (turning around) Get out.

Arsenal (putting a hand on Nightwing’s shoulder) : You really need to hear what I have to say.

Nightwing : Why can’t you get the message? I have no interest in your little charade.

Arsenal : It’s not a charade, Dick.

Nightwing (standing up and facing Arsenal ) : Than what is it ?

Arsenal : A chance. A way to repay ourselves.

Nightwing : Oh, I see. Tell me, my friend, since when are you on a quest for redemption ?

Arsenal : I think you had too much to drink. My friend.

Nightwing (smiling and walking across the room) : You just can’t leave me be. This is the last time-…

Arsenal : After all...

Nightwing (cutting him off) : After all we’ve been through, how can I be like this. You want to know ? (stands in front of Roy) You want to know, brother ?

Arsenal : Yes, I do.

Nightwing : Because we buried two of our friends.

Arsenal : Dick…

Nightwing : And when we did that, the Titans were done. Well, I know I was. The rest of you just followed, I guess.

Arsenal : I lost Donna too. You’re not the only one who has nightmares.

Nightwing : I know. But... (pause)

Arsenal (throwing a card on the sofa) : Here’s the number you need to dial. Think about it. Oh, and…

Nightwing : What ?

Arsenal : Happy birthday, Dick.

( Cut to Arsenal exiting the apartment. Pan to Nightwing looking down at Gotham City through the glass wall, hands in his pockets. He slowly turns around, and as he does, fade to black. )

Nightwing : Happy birthday to me.

[Act I ends]
                              Last edited by e-µ-i; 10-10-2009, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Needless to say, it was awesome. I don't have any major points against it. That scene with Anissa and Roy was powerful, very emotional, as well as that Roy/Dick scene. Although - where are you from? Cause you used the word viski, and that's how scotch is called in my native language.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎