Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers (NO SERIES FINALE SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome poor richard. guess black shirt didnt like him much. and wow richard actually gets attacked we have never seen richard in a fight.

Comment

• supposed to be a big announcement on G4 tomorrow ...

Comment

• Well I must have misheard, nothing new from G4
        Last edited by McFly; 09-01-2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• More updates
          One of the guys at the airport set has told us that this is NOT a Flashback or dream sequence.

Indeed, expected on the set were Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Sayid. But the first hardworking actor sighted was none other than Daniel Roebuck, who played the hapless (and previously detonated) Dr. Arzt.

Here is another set report that we've just received from our on set stalker "Over the EJ"

Looks like things pick up immediately after Juliet hits the bomb because the construction site looks like the Swan after it got sucked in. Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Miles, Jin were there. Saw Sawyer upset over Juliet's actions and runs toward the hole which is now stuffed with all the metal from the site. Also saw them and some stunt doubles clumb out of the hole using vines/rope. Sayid's Dharma uniform was covered in a lot of blood so it looks like he's still hurt from last season.

Comment

• wait so there are going to be 3 different time lines? so 2007, 2004 and 1977? sounds like the group in 77 dont get transported at all and they are still there in the past but it does change their future. could it be they changed the future so they never crash but in the past maybe the group is shot up by darhma or perhaps killed by the others for causing a problem?

oh and if any of you want to see jacob on supernatural the new season starts thursday and in the supernatural spoiler section there are some images of him. look different then jacob. shockingly jacob looks cleaner and better shape lol.

Comment

• Hi heard this that there is no more season after the season 6. Is it right!!

Comment

• yup this is the final season

Comment

• Sorry for my abscence, I started my senior year in college so it's kind of hectic. But here are some much anticipated spoilers:

-Boone will be back at least 3 times, as will Charlie
                  -Carlton has metioned that if Disney wanted to pick up Lost as a franchise there would be possibilities of comic books, games, and maybe even a spin-off after the show is over May 2010
                  -We will see Helen (Locke's girlfriend) again and Carlton talked about maybe having Jack's ex-wife back
                  -Adewayle continues to hint that he may be returning as Mr. Eko
                  -Carlton said he could not confirm or deny that Michael would be back
                  -Filming at the airport terminal: We'll see Frogurt again and Kate will escape to a taxi cab
                  -I believe the set reports indicate that we may pick up again in 1977, but that may just to show the characters above Juliet before they go to 2004. I think we're gonna have 2 timelines 2004 and 2007, but again the 2007 bits that were filmed could also just be for the beginning of the premire.

-Dominic Monghan (Charlie) has been spotted with Matthew Fox and Daniel Dae Kim. Ian Somerhalder is in Hawaii now

-Cindy the flight attendent and the marhsall have been spotted filiming at the terminal

-They are re-building a lot of sets on the island we've seen through out the 6 seasons including the Dharma station and possibly otherville.

Comment

• ya about time i have been wanting more info good luck with your last year of college

yay boone. wonder what his and shannons life will be like. guess ian is on break right now from vampire diaries. him along with some of the other actors are going to be working non stop for a while it seems.

ya i hope we see helen agian and locke would get to see her before she dies.

so kate escape the marshell dude agian? sheesh he is like bad ass but cant seem to hold his prisoner. same guy right not recasting? i like the actor he was also good on supernatural. he was my favorite version of the YED.

this show films things so weirdly and what not im sure 2007 and 2004 stuff will be filmed in a way and broken up and placed where needed. doesnt seem like a show where they can just film a scene for one episode then film a simlar scene agian a few months later. seems they work a bit like movies where they film what they need in that area for most of what they need for the season then move on to keep things going since its so complex and sets changing all the time this season it seems so beats the extra work of changing things around a million times.

think im looking forward a lot to charlie cause i liked his character. he was a good guy and cared for people. even as a junkie he felt bad he did it and wanted to stop just didnt have any support. which makes me sad now cause hes back to being a junkie and could possibly die from in it the alternate universe. so instead of going out the hero he goes out as someone no one really cares about.

they are going to have lots of set work to do for this season. possibly the hardest working cast and crew of any series.

i think comic books and a spin off series and everything would be great. id really like a spin off to show us the others who they are where they came from and what not. might be explained this season but maybe not to the point of having backstries. like richards backstory might just deal with the island not before he came to the island. and also could see the future of the island and whoever has lived but maybe have it 20 years in the future so we have a new cast of characters and maybe some old ones.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

any word on Mark coming back as jacob? i know he is doing a lot on supernatural, which in the premiere he was great BTW and looking forward to see how he plays the devil, but would like him to come back to lost even if just in flashbacks.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-15-2009, 04:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• What about Aaron or a future Aaron, I was looking forward to that.

Comment

• ya im wondering about whats special about aaron too. since claires pregnancy somethings been up with aaron. i think ill stick with the aaron being jacob specualtion.

Comment

• No word yet on future Aaron, Ji-Yeon, or Charlie Hume. As far as I can tell, the Aaron/Ji-Yeon was just a false rumor passed around last year on most of the major spoiler sites. But you never know, it could come up later in the year.

Nothing on Mark either. The only things we know about have to do with the 2 hour premire. But I believe we'll see him again. Lost producers have a history of booking a guest star for more then just one episode and I beleive I read that he's only on Supernatural for like 10-12 episodes or somewhere around there. But I can't imagine them finally revealing Jacob and then only having him in one episode.
                          Last edited by Tabularasa; 09-15-2009, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• i still think jacob is alternate reality aaron and in the alternate reality when claire has the baby she names him jacob.

ya my guess is if mark is in the premiere it may be some footage from last season shot in a different way or some new stuff that was filmed last season which will be added this season. ya he is like in half the episodes of supernatural. i know based on supernatural spoilers atleast 4 or 5 of the episodes mentioned they are making probaby wont have him in it.

ya lost isnt one for having a character, even a secondary character like frogurt, being recast so im sure jacob will still be around. but like stuff said before jacob might need a vessel like black shirt. funny marks roles recently have had to deal with his characters being or needing a vessel haha. hopefully if they do make a spin off show mark is the star of it and we get to see more of him.

Comment

• Episode 603 will be Kate centric and be entitled "What Kate Does" obviously a nod to the season 2 episode "What Kate Did" and the murder of the man she thought was her step father. It'll be interesting especially with the comic con video saying she didn't kill her step-father. Which seems a little odd since we're only supposed to go back to the day the plane crashed and Kate killed him days before September 22nd.

Also a filming report tell us that Claire and Kate will share a cab in the episode where Claire goes to visit the couple she plans on giving Aaron to, but will go into early labor.
                              Last edited by Tabularasa; 09-19-2009, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• hmmm seems intresting.

isnt kates step father tho her real father? or do they mean he is just some random dude? maybe what they did on the island changed more then the islands future maybe it had some sort of ripple effect. maybe her "step father" died back then and her real father really is the military guy and this new guy is just some dude her mom was dating. eh this is going to be one head ache after another lol.

wow so it seems like some stuff is ment to happen. like kate helped claire give birth on the island and is agian helping her give birth but this time i guess gives birth in a cab. maybe everyones fates turn out the same just in a different way.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎