Collapse
No announcement yet.

A major announcement" at Comic-Con???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone just posted this at Superhero Hype.

There is just so much buzz about this right now. To add more wood to the fire, Ausiello just tweeted this:

Comic-Con surprise special guest scoop coming tomorrow. It's big. REALLY big. Guesses?!

Comment

• I'm not getting my hopes up for a suit or TW. I'll just keep saying that to myself.....
      Last edited by Natty; 07-23-2009, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• This year - THIS, YEAR. - I don't go and there's the possibility of a SUIT and WELLING?

Kill me now.

Comment

• Isn't irony a bi-atch? I had tickets to CC this year but couldn't get a flight over...but then I thought, well it's ok, sure TW isn't likely to be there. And what happens this year?

Comment

• Lets hope it's true Annie!

A proto suit will be fine by me. I wasn't expecting this much anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by KryptonSite
              I do think a costume is very likely, but I'm not so sure that it would be red and blue.
              I also think Tom showing up for the Con is possible, but not wearing the suit. That would be embarrassing.
              I don't think they're showing anyone any "previews" or anything like that.
              And the finale is called "Savior" not "Superman" so I'm already skeptical about AICN's "sources" right there. Remember anyone can make stuff up.
              Exactly. Tom, no matter how much he is looked up to, would never model the suit. The people attending Comic Con come (celeberties) attend as themselves, not as their characters.

Yeah, when I read what the supposed title was for the premiere, I doubted the source.Very much so.

Comment

• [deleted because it was an off topic joke]
                Last edited by KSiteTV; 07-23-2009, 08:01 PM. Reason: Stay on topic please.

Comment

• I will say this much - I do believe there is a suit. That's exactly what I was referring to about the "new approach." But I don't think it'll look much like *the* suit. Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

I will say this much - I do believe there is a suit. That's exactly what I was referring to about the "new approach." But I don't think it'll look much like *the* suit. Maybe I'm wrong.
                    Thanks Craig. Any little crumbs of information that you have, I would believe much sooner than I would from anybody else.

A suit, eh? *squees quietly like a little fangirl*

Comment

• I like that kind of approach with the suit. I was thinking something entirely different with that spoiler. Thanks Craig.

Comment

I will say this much - I do believe there is a suit. That's exactly what I was referring to about the "new approach." But I don't think it'll look much like *the* suit. Maybe I'm wrong.
                        I agree, mho it would be a proto suit for the RBB not Superman. My speculation is the RBB would wear a visor and a proto suit that doesn't look like the final product.

He learns (series end) he needs to show his face as a Superhero and hide his identity as Clark, so makes the switch, wears glasses, oversized clothes, slouches, etc as Clark and stands out with the traditional Superman suit, no glasses when he's Superman.

Comment

• But of he's already the RBB we could expect red and blue in the color scheme, right Craig?

This is HUGE!!!

And you'll be stalking the WB stand wearing a big sign that says I'LL LOOK AT THE SUIT - JUST ASK ME - right?

Comment

• has the big announcement been announced yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by supes0
                              I agree, mho it would be a proto suit for the RBB not Superman. My speculation is the RBB would wear a visor and a proto suit that doesn't look like the final product.

He learns (series end) he needs to show his face as a Superhero and hide his identity as Clark, so makes the switch, wears glasses, oversized clothes, slouches, etc as Clark and stands out with the traditional Superman suit when he's Superman.
                              Makes sense

Am trying SO HARD not to get excited by this. Don't give in so easy Annie! Have some PRIDE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ella
                                Ah, I can imagine the producers being asked this question:

Q. What will the show do to make fans forget the horror of season 8?
                                A. Welling in leather.

Ain't that the great shame. I reckon the first half of S8 was up there with anything the show has done. Then inexplicably PS3 stuffed it up as the 2nd half went down hill.

There were some good epis in the 2nd half (IMHO) such as Infamous and Hex but they all got blown away by the devastatingly disappointing Finale (and the ridiculous SuperLana arc).
                                Last edited by skully; 07-23-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎