No announcement yet.

N.C.I.S. (Smallville-style)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darlenejbv
    Yay Zod! I'm glad he's in this story 'cuz I really enjoyed him in Smallville. Loved the Clois banter (Lois, you bad bad girl ). Keep it up!! PPMS.
    She is definitely a very, very bad girl.

Comment

• Awesome update Mary Ellen.

I'm surprised Clark was able to mantain any type of coherent thought or action after finding out Lois is going commando. Good stuff.

Looking forward to reading more.

Comment

• Originally posted by There Is No Spoon
        Awesome update Mary Ellen.

I'm surprised Clark was able to mantain any type of coherent thought or action after finding out Lois is going commando. Good stuff.

Looking forward to reading more.
        He was taken aback at first, but then he rose to the occasion and gave it right back. That's the Clark we all know and love. Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gem65
          He was taken aback at first, but then he rose to the occasion and gave it right back. That's the Clark we all know and love. Glad you enjoyed it.
          I'm sure he "rose to the occasion" Mary Ellen.

Comment

• Originally posted by darlenejbv
            I'm sure he "rose to the occasion" Mary Ellen.
            You are sooo bad, Darlene.

Comment

• it was good to see clark remain professional at the office while lois was giving him the sharon stone treatment

the elevator scene was funny because he knew how flustered she was becoming

i liked that lois brought up that he was still upset about missing the greatest concert ever. i feel ya brother

ok, so i cracked up reading that chloe was fueled by caf pow. jimmy asking what she had reminded me of someone.

zod is back? i can't wait to see what the king of the baddies has in store for the clarkman

great chapter and i will check back in on this story in a few months to see if there is a new update

Comment

• Originally posted by cygnusx1
                it was good to see clark remain professional at the office while lois was giving him the sharon stone treatment
                I was definitely channeling that scene from Basic Instinct.

the elevator scene was funny because he knew how flustered she was becoming
                She sure was. I really enjoyed writing that exchange.

i liked that lois brought up that he was still upset about missing the greatest concert ever. i feel ya brother
                I know you do - considering the fact that you've seen them a million times.

ok, so i cracked up reading that chloe was fueled by caf pow. jimmy asking what she had reminded me of someone.
                I needed at least one N.C.I.S. reference and I thought that was a good one. I must confess that I wondered at first what you meant by Jimmy's question, but now I know.

zod is back? i can't wait to see what the king of the baddies has in store for the clarkman
                I can't wait either.

great chapter and i will check back in on this story in a few months to see if there is a new update
                I hope that it's not a few months before updating this one. Keep your fingers crossed. Glad you enjoyed the chapter, Steve.

Comment

• Great chapter. I did not expect Lois, Chloe & Jimmy to know about Clark's powers or for Zod to be involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarkfan325
                    Great chapter. I did not expect Lois, Chloe & Jimmy to know about Clark's powers or for Zod to be involved.
                    I thought it would be a nice change of pace for the three of them to know about Clark. I really didn't want to write another reveal story right now. Glad you liked the chapter.

Comment

• [picture Gibbs here]

*slaps back of your head*

back to work, Mary Ellen

BUMP

Comment

• Originally posted by cathy14
                        [picture Gibbs here]

*slaps back of your head*

back to work, Mary Ellen

BUMP
                        Now I'm going to have to take some asprin because I have a headache all of a sudden. *rubs back of head*

I'm hoping to finish my update for my Clex story, then this one is next on my list.

Comment

• I finished the update for my Clex story and am now working on an update for this one. Here's a brief teaser for you:

“So what do we do now?” asks Jimmy.

“We do some research,” Lois replies as she puts on her jacket and walks quickly towards the elevator.

“I’m coming with you,” Clark declares and follows her into the elevator.

Once the doors close, Chloe turns to Jimmy. “Has anything happened between them yet?”

“Not yet,” he replies while shaking his head. “They’re both too stubborn to do anything about it.”

“Don’t I know it,” rolling her eyes.

Comment

• I just finished the chapter. I'll post it later because I want to go over it a few more times. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. *winks*

Comment

• Update!

N.C.I.S. (Smallville-style) banner

N.C.I.S. theme song

Chapter 5

Previously on N.C.I.S (Smallville-style):

"Don't keep us in suspense, Smallville," Lois says. "Who is it?"

He takes a deep breath, then turns around to face them.

"I think it's Zod."

“Zod?” they all reply in unison.

“That’s right,” he says while still staring at the computer monitor.

“Zod?” Chloe finally asks. “I thought you sent him to another plane of existence?”

“I did,” Clark replies as he tears his eyes away from the monitor and turns around to face everybody. “I tricked him by allowing him to stab me with the Blue Kryptonite dagger. He realized his mistake too late and ascended with the rest of the Kandorians.”

“How could he have come back?” Lois asks.

“The only thing I could think of is that the Kandorians may have banished him to The Phantom Zone, then he escaped. How he did it is the big mystery.”

“I suppose the big question we have to ask ourselves is why he would kill Lana in the first place,” Jimmy remarks.

“Oliver thinks that whoever it was did it to get my attention,” Clark replies.

“Maybe,” Chloe remarks thoughtfully.

“So what do we do now?” asks Jimmy.

“We do some research,” Lois replies as she puts on her jacket and walks quickly towards the elevator.

“I’m coming with you,” Clark declares and follows her into the elevator.

Once the doors close, Chloe turns to Jimmy. “Has anything happened between them yet?”

“Not yet,” he replies while shaking his head. “They’re both too stubborn to do anything about it.”

“Don’t I know it,” rolling her eyes.

He smiles back at her, then glances at his watch. “I better get back before Mr. White takes a fit,” he says. As he’s slipping on his jacket, he asks, “Talk to you tonight?” fastening the button.

“I can’t tonight,” she says with regret. “It’s my bowling night – remember?”

“I forgot,” he says as he presses the button for the elevator. “You know, I never thought you’d be into bowling,” he remarks.

“I never thought I would either, but I actually enjoy it. My teammates are great – especially Sister Rosita,” she says with a smile as she continues sipping her Caf-Pow.

“Bowling nuns,” he laughs as he steps into the elevator.

She laughs a little herself and watches until the doors close, then spins around and focuses her attention once more on the image that’s still on her computer screen.

In the elevator…

“I just love doing research,” Lois says with glee as the elevator descends.

“Yeah,” not really paying attention to her.

“What has you so fascinated?” grabbing his IPod and reading what was on the screen. “A review of last night’s concert?”

“Give me that,” snatching it away from her.

“You really love that group don’t you?” she says with amusement. “You really believe that they make the music of the universe?” arching an eyebrow.

“Absolutely,” he says emphatically. “Have you ever even listened to any of their songs?”

“A few,” she admits.

“I thought so,” he says with a smirk as he returns his attention to the article he was reading.

“So what did the reviewer think of the concert anyway?” she asks next.

“They said that it was an awesome concert,” he says with a sigh. “Maybe I’ll catch them at the concert in Star City,” slipping his phone into his pocket.

“You can see them in concert anytime. What was so special about this one?” looking curiously at him.

“I had an actual date for this one,” he replies promptly. His eyes pop open at what he just said. “Oh, no,” slapping his hand against his forehead.

“What’s wrong?” she asks with concern in her voice.

“I forgot to call my date and tell her what happened,” he says.

“You are such an idiot,” hitting him on the back of the head.

“She’ll probably never forgive me for standing her up,” smoothing his hair in the spot where she hit him.

“Maybe,” she says thoughtfully. “If it were me, I’d forgive you because I know your secret and I would probably think that someone needed your help.”

He looks over at her. “That’s really sweet of you to say,” he says with a smile.

“I do have my moments, but don’t tell anybody,” she responds by flashing him a wink.

“I promise,” sending one right back at her, then removes his phone once again from his pocket and begins to type out a text message.

“What are you doing now?” she asks.

“I’m just letting Oliver know that we have some information for him,” he responds as he presses send.

A short time later…

“So did he respond to your text message yet?” She asks as they sit down at their respective desks.

“I haven’t heard back from him yet,” Clark replies as he types in his password to unlock his computer. “I hope I hear from him soon.”

“Me too,” she replies; not looking up as she begins to type.

Clark starts to do some typing of his own when Oliver strides into the bullpen. “Hey, Boy Scout,” he says with a smirk as he leans against the wall next to Clark’s desk. “I got your text message and figured I’d just come over instead,” handing Clark one of the coffees he has in his hands.

“Thanks,” taking it from him when someone walks by his desk. “Can we talk about this in the conference room where we’ll have some privacy?” cocking his head.

“Sure,” Oliver replies.

Clark gets up from his chair. “Follow me,” walking over to the elevator. While they’re waiting for it to open, they tap their cups together, then they both take big gulps. Once inside, Clark presses the stop button and the elevator lurches; nearly throwing them both off balance.

“I think we need a better place to talk,” Oliver remarks as he straightens himself out.

“What’s wrong with the elevator?” Clark asks. “There’s no camera in here. I made sure of that,” he says with a smirk.

Oliver just scowls. “So what did you find out?”

“Chloe found some footage of a man just outside the ladies room,” he says. “I was able to use my micro-vision to identify him. “You’ll never believe who it was.”

“Who was it?” Oliver asks him.

“It was Zod,” Clark replies.

Oliver stares at him in shock. “Zod???” Are you sure it’s him? I thought he ascended with the other Kandorians?” a confused look on his face.

“He did. I was there,” Clark says while leaning back against the back wall.

“This is just great,” he scowls; his hands on his waist as he walks back and forth in front of Clark. “How on earth am I going to explain all this?” stopping to look at Clark.

“I don’t know, but we both know that Zod is dangerous. Who knows what he has planned,” he answers with a sigh.

“I’m going to need that footage,” Oliver tells him suddenly. “I’ll head on over to Watchtower and get it from Chloe,” pressing the start button.

“I’ll let her know,” Clark replies as he pulls out his phone and types out a text message.

The elevator doors finally open and Clark steps out. “Thanks again for the coffee,” tossing the cup into the nearest wastepaper basket.

“Any time,” Oliver grins as his cup follows Clark’s into the basket. “I’ll talk to you later,” Oliver says as the elevator doors close.

Lois looks up from her computer when she sees Clark coming back to his desk. “So I assume you told Oliver about Zod?” she asks as he sits down.

“I did, and he was not too happy about it,” he says while leaning back in his chair.

“I wouldn’t be if I were in his shoes,” Lois remarks thoughtfully. “By the way, Lex called for you.”

“He did?” a curious look on his face. “Did he say what he wanted?”

“No, but he did say he was coming over to talk to you. He should be here any minute,” the words barely out of her mouth when Lex enters the bullpen wearing an anxious look on his face as he promptly walks over to Clark’s desk.

“I need to talk to you in private,” Lex tells Clark and grabs his arm and pulls him out of his chair.

“What the hell,” Clark says with a start as Lex pulls him over to the elevator and steps inside. Once the doors close, Lex presses the stop button. “Would you mind telling me what’s going on?” wrenching his arm away.

“I need your help,” Lex simply replies.

“Well you didn’t have to grab me like that.”

“Why do you do that?” Lex asks with annoyance as Clark rubs his arm.

“Force of habit,” he says with a smirk. “Not everybody knows my secret after all.”

“Touché,” says Lex.

“So why do you need my help anyway?” he asks, but gets a shiver down his back at Lex’s next words.

“My sister’s missing.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Here' the link to Chapter 6
                              Last edited by gem65; 10-16-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Yeahh we have Mercy!!!! sadly she's missing, but still she's in
                                When are Lois and Clark going to crack?? that sexual tension needs to flow and wrap them up....

Great update, glad you had the chance to make one PPMS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎